View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 617 of 624 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6237
  1. #6161
    Senior Member Execution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    216
    I see, so the general consensus is that the Byakugan was the progenitor for all Dojutsu. If so that could explain how Madara could tell that the real Naruto was not there and that Obito was fighting clones, but at the same time I find it quite odd that Madara would bother to revert back to the Sharingan from the Rinnegan to cast Genjutsu on Raikage and was not shown reverting to Byakugan to examine Naruto. I do rather like the idea though, it would be interesting if Madara could use all three doujutsu seeing as how he has the knowledge of the tablet left by the 1st Uchiha.

    @Zero
    I think it's simply more a show of clan arrogance rather than becoming so inbred that it's impossible to marry outside of the clan. Keeping the bloodline pure has been done often throughout history because they thought it keeps their bloodline strong when in actuality the lack of diversity weakens it. It probably all boils down to a simple matter of control. If a hyuuga were to marry into other clans they wouldn't be able to control them as if they were their own. The mark on Neji's forehead is a testament to how despotic the Hyuuga clan is.

    @knife eater
    I often wonder if the SO6P's sons were birthed naturally, and weren't simply created from Izanagi. Distributing specific traits amongst your children seems like it wouldn't occur naturally, and the only other way I could see it happening is if he could somehow manipulate the birthing process and designate which traits of his they would receive while they were still in the womb.
    Last edited by Execution; 09-30-2012 at 03:24 PM.

  2. #6162
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    I see, so the general consensus is that the Byakugan was the progenitor for all Dojutsu. If so that could explain how Madara could tell that the real Naruto was not there and that Obito was fighting clones, but at the same time I find it quite odd that Madara would bother to revert back to the Sharingan from the Rinnegan to cast Genjutsu on Raikage and was not shown reverting to Byakugan to examine Naruto. I do rather like the idea though, it would be interesting if Madara could use all three doujutsu seeing as how he has the knowledge of the tablet left by the 1st Uchiha.

    @Zero
    I think it's simply more a show of clan arrogance rather than becoming so inbred that it's impossible to marry outside of the clan. Keeping the bloodline pure has been done often throughout history because they thought it keeps their bloodline strong when in actuality the lack of diversity weakens it. It probably all boils down to a simple matter of control. If a hyuuga were to marry into other clans they wouldn't be able to control them as if they were their own. The mark on Neji's forehead is a testament to how despotic the Hyuuga clan is.

    @knife eater
    I often wonder if the SO6P's sons were birthed naturally, and weren't simply created from Izanagi. Distributing specific traits amongst your children seems like it wouldn't occur naturally, and the only other way I could see it happening is if he could somehow manipulate the birthing process and designate which traits of his they would receive while they were still in the womb.
    "Progenitor " is the wrong label for byakugan. Rinnegan would be the progenitor as it was the integral tool in dispersing the multiple paths and powers throughout the world. The byakugan, if the sage was a hyuga and if the sage even had the byakugan, would at most be "precursor ". The rinnegan was the result, according to tobi's history lesson and other flashbacks, of divine influence. It could be the jyubi touched the sage's byakugan and thereby transforming it or the byakugan could have nothing to do with any part of the sage's ascension and possession of rinnegan. Whatever possible role byakugan has in ocular doujutsu hierarchy or forming the rinnegan the rinnegan is the true progenitor. It's still hard to say if kishi merely goofed, if the translation was off, or kishi even forgot the whole "they say the sharingan's origins lie with the rinnegan" but whatever, i like the idea of hyuga being a precursor clan and having the sage its highest member.

    As for the sons, i find it hard to believe they were born from a creation of all things style jutsu. I can't see them or anyone in the narutoverse having been born without a mother. The reason i say hyuga and uzumaki were the clans of the son's parents is because hyuga and uzumaki appear to be good foundations by which to produce the children that will accept the traits blessed and given them by their father. It seems they were born naturally but the story goes that the sage gave his sons their chakras and energies after they were alive for some time, like an inheritance. Also, in essence and abilities, it seems uchiha and senju are both logical and natural "next steps" for hyuga and uzumaki blood. Otherwise the hyuga and uchiha would just be branches descending from the older son and likewise for senju and uzumaki. I think that situation is far less interesting.

    Also, sasuke was named after the third hokage's father. The third hokage's father would be of madara and hashirama's generation. I wonder if plays a significant role during the founding and early days of konaha.. i mean, if the uchiha will use him as a namesake... perhaps he was a friend madara or hashirama lost that plays a part in their legendary conflict?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  3. #6163
    Not sure if this was answered but quick question: all those crazy tools old man Sage left behind like the pot used ot seal those who answer the call and maybe Sword of Totsuka as well (something so insane was probably Sage's doing), how where they made? Could his Creation of All Things have something to do with it? Like Sage said "Now I want this cool sword" and then he willed it to exist?

  4. #6164
    Wanderer phoenixs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4
    alright if it really was madara who was looking after obito underground then how come when kabuto resurrected him he returned as a younger version madara and not like the old one looking one?

    i doubt the resurrecting jutsu can make people young again cause if it did then chiyu of the sand (who helped kill sasori) will come back as a younger version of her too.


    Follow Your Dreams & No Matter What, Protect Your Honour

    May The Force Be With You!

  5. #6165
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixs View Post
    alright if it really was madara who was looking after obito underground then how come when kabuto resurrected him he returned as a younger version madara and not like the old one looking one?

    i doubt the resurrecting jutsu can make people young again cause if it did then chiyu of the sand (who helped kill sasori) will come back as a younger version of her too.
    Edo tensei resurrects the people when as how they were during their prime ...
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***



    Spoiler!

  6. #6166
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,654
    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    Edo tensei resurrects the people when as how they were during their prime ...
    Nope. Grandma Chiyu (or Sasori) mentioned, while fighting Sasori, that she is weaker than before. It's most likely dependent on the sample. If it was taken when they were young, then their bodies will be young, even though they have lived up to an old age. It's possible that the DNA holds information like the current age, the state of body, missing arms, transplants etc... well in Naruto at least :p.

    On the other hand, it's possible to modify the Zombies.

    Madara said that he awakened Rinnegan right before his death, on the other hand he called his current state of being between Life & Death, so basically he might not have been lying :p. He awakened those eyes, gave to Nagato and then "died", entering the state in between Life and Death.


  7. #6167
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,398
    It's not as if Madara awakened the Rinnegan on his deathbed, either... I think the main point is that Madara didn't have the Rinnegan around the time he fought Hashirama, or at any point during his youth. It was as an old man that he finally obtained the Rinnegan, and he was too weak to actually use it to carry out his plans, hence the need to give the eyes to Nagato.

  8. #6168
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    central america
    Posts
    815
    changing topics...has naruto's birth aka the kyuubi attact, minato and kushina's death been animated yet? if it has can you tell me in which episodes??
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #6169
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,443
    1.) Anyone think that Yamato may have escaped from the Akatsuki hideout with Sasuke breaking out & perhaps Kabuto's drug wearing off ?

    2.) Does anyone think Orochimaru may succeed this time in getting a hold of Sasuke's body and be a real game changer?


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  10. #6170
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    In chapter 606 did Madara die as a result of using up too much of his power, or did he sever his life support willingly?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •