• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 61 of 624 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Although it pains me to say it (cuz clearly Broly is my favorite character as well lol), I don't think the movies were canon. They made them 'fit' into the canon but the movies weren't canon themselves though. I say 'fit' because you could determine in about what timeframe a movie was set for example, the first Broly movie took place a little after Goku and Gohan came out of the Time Chamber and before the Cell Games. But yea, I don't think they were canon.

To keep with the topic though: There better not be any Uchiha nuking star systems with their haxxored eyes where Naruto and a reluctant Sasuke have to team up and stop the threat before it reaches Earth. WTF Kishi!!!
    Would you settle for an extremely powerful Uchiha using his Haxxored eyes to conclude a plan involving a moon and naruto and sasuke reluctantly have to team up to stop the threat before it reaches Earth?

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Would you settle for an extremely powerful Uchiha using his Haxxored eyes to conclude a plan involving a moon and naruto and sasuke reluctantly have to team up to stop the threat before it reaches Earth?
    As long as this Uchiha is named Tobi/Madara and not some new Uchiha that came out of the wood work. Then its okay.

I have a favor to ask you,
    could someone please link me to a high quality picture of sasuke´s sealed cursed seal? I need it as subjekt, motive (don´t know which ones the right word^^, maybe both are wrong)...
    would be really nice, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    As long as this Uchiha is named Tobi/Madara and not some new Uchiha that came out of the wood work. Then its okay.

Well I'm waiting for Zetsu to bitch slap this Tobi characters head off then reveal his sharingan and commence his plan as the master mind.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    I have a favor to ask you,
    could someone please link me to a high quality picture of sasuke´s sealed cursed seal? I need it as subjekt, motive (don´t know which ones the right word^^, maybe both are wrong)...
    would be really nice, thanks
    Here's a clear pic of his cursed seal with the sealed ring(?) around it:
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...mark_super.jpg

Beer and Music
    would this be something related to that moon plan tobi/madara was talking about?

notice it says
    tsukuyomi=moon
    amaterasu=sun

i was kinda thinking at 1st that amaterasu is sun cause of the black flames(in narutoverse) and moon cause when itachi uses tsukuyomi, the illusion is black and white..but maybe theres more to that

what do u ppl think?

also

this, what kakashi says, its all been happening
    hes still lonely, sad and still getting revenge, we thought he would he happy after killing itachi. but hes not, he has nothing
    which leads me to my question
    couldnt this be used as foreshadowing??
    out of that scene, every word kakashi said is true, its like if his sharingan could actually see the future(referring to when zabuza asks him if he can see the future, and not saying he has fortune telling abilities)
    so not only does this tell us that kakashi is super smart and kinda of a witch(lol) it also tells us that either sakura or naruto will die by the end of the series, or sasuke will end up dying. if it does happen, then..damn kakashi is a witch..lol, and i wish i wouldve seen this back when naruto manga was at that point

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    About you first example;

I think that the Moon Eye's Plan has to do something with Genjutsu on a bigger scale, which we have never seen before.

Second example;

It's not that Kakashi is a witch or can see the future, kakashi is a intelligent man who knows what revenge brings to you; only emptiness.

Kakashi had probably thought about doing the same thing when he lost Obito, his dad / ma.. but he made friends after that who had welcomed him with open arms.

Besides Kakashi,.. in real life, its the same. wanting revenge is pure your emotions at that moment. Some of the people can handle it and some don't. But even in real life, revenge will only hurt yourself in the end..

By planning revenge, there's a big possibilty that you lose some dear friends next to you, because they won't listen or work together with you for taking revenge. By losing the closest one next you, your aim is only revenge at that moment.. BUT after that;

WTF is your goal? What did you really achieved by taking revenge? Where are your friends that you used to have beside you?

Revenge will eat you alive from the inside, year after year..

That's why kakashi was telling Sasuke that revenge won't solve anything.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    About you first example;

I think that the Moon Eye's Plan has to do something with Genjutsu on a bigger scale, which we have never seen before.

Second example;

It's not that Kakashi is a witch or can see the future, kakashi is a intelligent man who knows what revenge brings to you; only emptiness.

Kakashi had probably thought about doing the same thing when he lost Obito, his dad / ma.. but he made friends after that who had welcomed him with open arms.

Besides Kakashi,.. in real life, its the same. wanting revenge is pure your emotions at that moment. Some of the people can handle it and some don't. But even in real life, revenge will only hurt yourself in the end..

By planning revenge, there's a big possibilty that you lose some dear friends next to you, because they won't listen or work together with you for taking revenge. By losing the closest one next you, your aim is only revenge at that moment.. BUT after that;

WTF is your goal? What did you really achieved by taking revenge? Where are your friends that you used to have beside you?

Revenge will eat you alive from the inside, year after year..

That's why kakashi was telling Sasuke that revenge won't solve anything.
    Deep post, but true.
    Signature by me.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    my question is doesn't amaterasu count as both a space/time ninjutsu and a katon technique, because doesn't he just summon the flames from nowhere, and sense the move includes fire it's a katon, making it the only elemental space/time jutsu

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Sennin View Post
    my question is doesn't amaterasu count as both a space/time ninjutsu and a katon technique, because doesn't he just summon the flames from nowhere, and sense the move includes fire it's a katon, making it the only elemental space/time jutsu
    A space/time jutsu is one that alters or manipulates time/space in some manner. Amaterasu does not do that. If by what you're saying is a space/time jutsu, then all summons are too.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...