View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 607 of 624 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6237
  1. #6061
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    well white zetsu just makes "perfect" copies of a person and cant use the traits of the copy as it is still only a copy but it is still an undetectable copy, i also suspect that he'll need t he person to be actually alive and have a soul, so he couldnt use the hashirama copy tobi got stashed away.

  2. #6062
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    LOL, naruto's speed was injected into a chapter discussion and the point was made that he can't handle his speed well enough yet to the point of being more advantage over disadvantage. We all saw what happened when he went for the stomp against kisame.

    My question is this, how do you think naruto will deal with his poor landings and other blunders while using his high speed?

    My own hunch is given his repeated application and reliance of clones he will solve his speed problems also using clones. I picture him placing a clone where he intends to land and allies the clone to "catch" him and prevent unwanted impact against whatever surface.

    Its funny how that situation would make naruto using his clones run parallel to minato using kunai :o
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  3. #6063
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    All Naruto has to do is get used to moving at such a high speed. That's all. He doesn't need clones for that.

  4. #6064
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,429
    Personally, I think Naruto has long since adjusted to his speed, and his lack of control was only ever relevant as a plot element to keep him out of the Kisame vs. Guy fight. The only other time it's appeared is against Black Zetsu, when Naruto claimed to have overdone it with his charge... that was comic relief, nothing more. I'd say Naruto had mastered his speed by the time he sparred with the Fourth Raikage to enter the war; he matched him evenly the entire time.

  5. #6065
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    No, methinks it was the other way around: It was the Raikage matching Naruto speed for speed. Until the end, that is. But your point still stands.

  6. #6066
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    88
    Is the 4th hokage the strongest of all the hokages? This was said earlier in the manga by pretty much everyone. However, the 1st hokage is now considered to be the strongest of the hokages in the manga. But when after reading chapter 595 I still believe that the 4th hokage is the strongest hokage in the end.

    I believed the 4th hokage is the strongest because how he beat Tobi, and handle the kyuubi without special power to restrain the kyuubi like the 1st hokage. On chapter 595, Tobi seems to be invincible, and he was not afraid of edo tensei Madara and the other edo tensei ninjas. If Tobi doesn't fear Madara's strength that means he can deal with Madara at his full strength, but he lost to the 4th hokage in the past. This make me think 4th hokage > Tobi > Madara.

  7. #6067
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    Is the 4th hokage the strongest of all the hokages? This was said earlier in the manga by pretty much everyone. However, the 1st hokage is now considered to be the strongest of the hokages in the manga. But when after reading chapter 595 I still believe that the 4th hokage is the strongest hokage in the end.

    I believed the 4th hokage is the strongest because how he beat Tobi, and handle the kyuubi without special power to restrain the kyuubi like the 1st hokage. On chapter 595, Tobi seems to be invincible, and he was not afraid of edo tensei Madara and the other edo tensei ninjas. If Tobi doesn't fear Madara's strength that means he can deal with Madara at his full strength, but he lost to the 4th hokage in the past. This make me think 4th hokage > Tobi > Madara.
    They have a different sort of power. Each could do many things that the other couldn't, and they were each the absolute best at what they did. Hashirama's power comes from his body / Mokuton, whereas Minato's comes from his knowledge of jutsu and raw intelligence. Hashirama's chakra is formidable in many ways, be in sheer stamina or the energy-boosting properties it possesses. Minato could do seemingly anything with his Sealing techniques. Hashirama's healing powers surpass Tsunade's, and he can control Bijuu. Minato's speed surpasses the Raikage's, and he can permanently divide the Kyuubi's chakra; while it cost him his life, it also makes him the first to manipulate a Bijuu in such a way since the Sage of Six Paths.

    I consider Hashirama to be the most "powerful" in terms of combat overall, in the sense that he could match someone like Uchiha Madara, while I don't see Minato handling such powerful techniques with his level of stamina and lack of healing / destructive power. However, Minato could be far more powerful in other ways; he's more of the Itachi type, who could use his powers/knowledge to read and control any situation. And unlike Madara, Hashirama, or Itachi, Minato has no known Kekkei Genkai or especially powerful chakra to fall back on; he's definitely the strongest ninja in the series to lack such a tool.

  8. #6068
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Regarding moon's eye plan. Since it was mentioned specifically as "infinite tsukiyomi" and not just "tsuki no me" then it means to use the specific genjutsu "tsukiyomi" right? What are madara's Ms abilities? IM just curious because itachi and sasuke are the only two known with capability to use tsukiyomi specifically and it makes me wonder if there was prophetic foreknowledge of either itachi/sasuke or an uchiha that would have the power, "tsukiyomi". Considering the prophecy bent around naruto's destiny would there likewise be a special prediction or knowledge madara was aware of concerning the future of his clan (from when he was still alive of course) and the arrival of tsukiyomi? Tobi sure seemed bent on synching sasuke with the gedo.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  9. #6069
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Regarding moon's eye plan. Since it was mentioned specifically as "infinite tsukiyomi" and not just "tsuki no me" then it means to use the specific genjutsu "tsukiyomi" right? What are madara's Ms abilities? IM just curious because itachi and sasuke are the only two known with capability to use tsukiyomi specifically and it makes me wonder if there was prophetic foreknowledge of either itachi/sasuke or an uchiha that would have the power, "tsukiyomi". Considering the prophecy bent around naruto's destiny would there likewise be a special prediction or knowledge madara was aware of concerning the future of his clan (from when he was still alive of course) and the arrival of tsukiyomi? Tobi sure seemed bent on synching sasuke with the gedo.
    No, probably not, since the name for the plan is derived from the tool that they use and that is the Moon. Basically, it's an endless genjutsu with the usage of the Moon, thus the The Infinity Moon Goddess. Besides, Madara was the one who came up with the name for the plan (?) years, years before Itachi was even born, if something, it would be his version based on Tobi's plan, not the other way around.



  10. #6070
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, probably not, since the name for the plan is derived from the tool that they use and that is the Moon. Basically, it's an endless genjutsu with the usage of the Moon, thus the The Infinity Moon Goddess. Besides, Madara was the one who came up with the name for the plan (?) years, years before Itachi was even born, if something, it would be his version based on Tobi's plan, not the other way around.
    Yes yes, IM aware of tsukiyomi and what it is and madara and tobi naming it is part of the point. Tsukiyomi was ofc mentioned in fact of moon being the tool but also, the sharingan genjutsu tsukiyomi was specifically mentioned apart from any real world lore or physical presence of the moon itself. If neither madara nor tobi can perform the sharingan genjutsu tsukiyomi then it means there was a prophetic or mysterious foreknowledge of either itachi/sasuke or an uchiha with the tsukiyomi ability. But, ya, i get the other meaning and reference of tsukiyomi, IM bringing it up strictly in the sense of the specific genjutsu cast through sharingan since that genjutsu was specifically named as part of the moon's eye plan and the other uses and meanings of moon goddess. If madara or tobi cannot cast tsukiyomi then it means there was a mystical foreknowledge (perhaps prophetic) concerning the sharingan ability itself and madara and or tobi needed the person with that power. Lets see if madara or tobi can cast Ms tsukiyomi, i bet they can't and is why they need sasuke.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •