View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 606 of 624 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6237
  1. #6051
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Would an auditory genjutsu be optimal in fighting against Madara?

  2. #6052
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,849
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Would an auditory genjutsu be optimal in fighting against Madara?
    Since the basis for genjutsu is Yin/Spiritual energy, an energy and a skill set that the Sharingan excels at, I rather think that Madara with his exceptionally and insanely highly developed Yin, and inexhaustible Chakra would probably break through even Auditory Genjutsu.

    In the end, what defeats Madara this time will probably be the same thing that defeated him the last time. Overwhelming Yang Plus the will of Fire. I also think that Sasuke's Yin may Chime in somehow, although it is difficult to say how Sasuke's role will play out, it seem a sure bet that it will, given the recent turn of events.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #6053
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    531
    Reeaalllly dumb question, why don't the kages eat some soldier pills? Did they only exist in the anime?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  4. #6054
    Senior Member master.roly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    361
    Another dumb question, If bringing Orochimaru back was so easy, why didnt Kabuto do it before?

  5. #6055
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,475
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Reeaalllly dumb question, why don't the kages eat some soldier pills? Did they only exist in the anime?
    Soldier pills don't make you insanely strong they just bolster your stamina and fighting ability for bit. also probably would be bad message for the kids.

    Don't do drugs!

    Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    Another dumb question, If bringing Orochimaru back was so easy, why didnt Kabuto do it before?
    Kabuto made it his goal to surpass Orochimaru rather than try and be his man servant, something he mentioned to Naruto earlier.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #6056
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Since the basis for genjutsu is Yin/Spiritual energy, an energy and a skill set that the Sharingan excels at, I rather think that Madara with his exceptionally and insanely highly developed Yin, and inexhaustible Chakra would probably break through even Auditory Genjutsu.

    In the end, what defeats Madara this time will probably be the same thing that defeated him the last time. Overwhelming Yang Plus the will of Fire. I also think that Sasuke's Yin may Chime in somehow, although it is difficult to say how Sasuke's role will play out, it seem a sure bet that it will, given the recent turn of events.
    This is true, however some of the most powerful auditory genjutsu (such as Jiraiya's toad genjutsu) are capable of paralyzing both the mind and body, and essentially make it impossible to cancel on your own. I dont think Madra could cancel that regardless of how powerful his yin chakra is.

  7. #6057
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    This is true, however some of the most powerful auditory genjutsu (such as Jiraiya's toad genjutsu) are capable of paralyzing both the mind and body, and essentially make it impossible to cancel on your own. I dont think Madra could cancel that regardless of how powerful his yin chakra is.
    Yet we only see it used against an uzumaki chakra, which i believe is Yang oriented, no?

    Which has me wondering.. if pein bodies operated on chakra transmissions, how can that be concealed from either the sharingan or byakugan famed "eye of insight" ability? A peon body stood before hinata in active byakugan and other byakugan. Itachi most likely encountered a pein but he had reason to keep his mouth shut or most likely found any such strange facts irrelevant to his overall aims of relying later on sasuke.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  8. #6058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    maybe you should use that selfproclaimed superior sense of logic that you claim that you have, knife eater.
    Last edited by almara; 07-20-2012 at 07:50 PM.

  9. #6059
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,775
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Yet we only see it used against an uzumaki chakra, which i believe is Yang oriented, no?

    Which has me wondering.. if pein bodies operated on chakra transmissions, how can that be concealed from either the sharingan or byakugan famed "eye of insight" ability? A peon body stood before hinata in active byakugan and other byakugan. Itachi most likely encountered a pein but he had reason to keep his mouth shut or most likely found any such strange facts irrelevant to his overall aims of relying later on sasuke.
    As always, Narutovoerse is rich with possibilities and thus have many possible explanations.

    Sharingan gives color to chakra and Byakugan can see chakra and more, the problem is with your base assumption that it was a "simple chakra" that was send to them and that isn't right (otherwise such great amount of chakra would be visible even to a naked eye), they were chakra signals. From what I understood, the transmitters transmitted waves/signals born from chakra, that after being received were reconverted back to chakra again. Inside their bodies the chakra coursed through their chakra vains (forgot how that was called ;P) as if it was normal.

    You have to remember that those eyes see only what the user wants to see. For example a sharingan user might look at a jinchuriki as a normal person, but with the knowledge of his identity, there arise a need/possibility to look deeper, where they can see the beast and even enter the host inner realm. The same goes with Byakugan, since Neji didn't notice the Kyubi immediately, or even Karin, but the moment they looked deeper, they noticed Kurama (even though it wasn't their first meeting, well Karin had see only a clone but a clone has access to Bijuu as well). The same logic could have been applied here.


  10. #6060
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    531
    White zetsu can mimic others down to the fine details of chakra signatures. We saw a white zetsu trade spots with kisame during a fight with 8 tails and use a kisame jutsu.

    My question is then can white zetsu take the appearance and condition of hashirama and fight the edo madara? Say if about 1000 zetsu clones took up hashirama's visage?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •