Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 605 of 624 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Back to more mundane (and pressing) Questions:

1) Is the Edo Tensei seal Universally the same, not withstanding who performs it, or if the Jutsu was modified (as per Kabuto)?

2) Assuming Madara knew the Edo Tensei seal all along, Could he have freed himself anytime he wanted?

3) Will Madara resume his battle with the Kages, or will he Superior and Confident, take off and leave the Kages to ponder their fates?
    1. The jutsu is the same, only better (it's not like it was mentioned what or how exactly did they improve it), I guess it was never mentioned in the scroll with ET, that there existed a seal like that, or rather it shouldn't be mentioned, since it's purpose is to ride off the control of a Zombie in case the one who summoned you, isn't on your side (is an enemy to Konoha). At that point in time, Madara was part of Konoha, so if he died and someone summoned him, it could have been bad, that's why they gave him the info about the command removing seal (we don't really know when exactly did Tobirama create ET).

2. It depends on how much of a free will Madara actually had, how long it takes to remove the control and if there is some kind of an alert when someone tries or even thinks about performing it.

3. Assuming that Sasuke spoke the truth about the criteria to obtain Susanoo, he still needs to showcase at least 2 MS jutsu, someone's going to die ;P.

The real question should be, why has he left the information about performing the jutsu ? It looks like all people consider it an atrocity (even Madara) to cycle of life, it's even hard to imagine Tobirama using it unless he was really pressed. Leaving it behind could backfire on the Leaf, which didn't seem too eager and as whole to this day, isn't eager to use it.

I think it's because the jutsu wasn't complete and it's real purpose is a true resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    I disagree here. He could, assuming Kabuto didn't know about the "undoing-contract-seals". There was no reason to use it...yet.
    As for the mind controlling, Kabuto asked Madara to show him his legendary uchiha power, so Madara moved freely since he got summoned.
    This already could have been considered a command. He could do anything he wanted, as long as he showcased his legendary might.

Madara could in theory end the war right now by decapitating all the Allied forces with the death of all Kages. I don't want to belittle Kishi's storytelling Skills, and I suppose that Arrogant Madara might/could choose to kill some Kages, and leave others, but if He's gonna kill any, why not kill all?

Question:

Which of the Kages die, and which will live?

My Choice:

Raikage...Aee (Dies)

Hokage...Tsunade (lives, foreshadowed by Dan's appearance)

Mitsukage...Mei (Not sure, will probably live, too cute to die)

Tsuchikage..Oonoki (Will die, probably heroically saving the others, although I can see Madara letting him live just so he can break his will before killing him)

Kazekage....Gaara (Will live...we need a next Generation survivor)

Or Madara could kill them all, only to revive them again using his Rinne Tensei, Just for the Heck of it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Madara could in theory end the war right now by decapitating all the Allied forces with the death of all Kages. I don't want to belittle Kishi's storytelling Skills, and I suppose that Arrogant Madara might/could choose to kill some Kages, and leave others, but if He's gonna kill any, why not kill all?

Question:

Which of the Kages die, and which will live?

My Choice:

Raikage...Aee (Dies)

Hokage...Tsunade (lives, foreshadowed by Dan's appearance)

Mitsukage...Mei (Not sure, will probably live, too cute to die)

Tsuchikage..Oonoki (Will die, probably heroically saving the others, although I can see Madara letting him live just so he can break his will before killing him)

Kazekage....Gaara (Will live...we need a next Generation survivor)

Or Madara could kill them all, only to revive them again using his Rinne Tensei, Just for the Heck of it.
    I don't want A to die! I want him to out-live Bee and witness Bee's heroic sacrifice against Tobi. If anything Tsunade should die so that Naruto can become Hokage before he faces Sasuke.

I agree the foreshadowing is on Tsunade's side, though, so probably only the Tsuchikage will die before the fight is interrupted, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I don't want A to die! I want him to out-live Bee and witness Bee's heroic sacrifice against Tobi. If anything Tsunade should die so that Naruto can become Hokage before he faces Sasuke.

I agree the foreshadowing is on Tsunade's side, though, so probably only the Tsuchikage will die before the fight is interrupted, for whatever reason.
    Right now, Madara is so OVERPOWERED that it is difficult to see how anyone can survive his attacks. Tsuchikage hs the best chances, but NOT REALLY. Madara could summon up more Meteors or he could start doing Shinra-Tensei and at his level of power and unlimited Chakra, who is going to withstand any of that. Unless Kishimoto starts writing in some limits to Madara's power (at present I see none), the war is just about over.

On the other hand we have Naruto and Kurama, to be fair there are a lot of unanswered questions with them.

How soon will they be able to perfectly meld their chakras?
    How would any Bijuu attack fare against the Ninjutsu absorbing power of the Rinnegan?
    How much reduced in power is the 9Tails (really) seeing as his Yin has been taken by the Shinigami?
    Can Kurama actually run out of Chakra, if so how does a Bijuu replenish itself really?
    Would Sage Kurama mode really make up for the loss of Kurama's Yin?
    Would Sage-Kurama Mode require being still to gather Natural Energy?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This might of been answered before, but did the Uchiha do anything during the Kyuubi attack? Like did they just sit in the background and watch their village get destroyed or did they try to fight back against it? If they did try, wouldn't that of shown that maybe they weren't behind the kyuubi attack?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    This might of been answered before, but did the Uchiha do anything during the Kyuubi attack? Like did they just sit in the background and watch their village get destroyed or did they try to fight back against it? If they did try, wouldn't that of shown that maybe they weren't behind the kyuubi attack?
    The kyubi attack could play a large part into why they chose to resort into rebellion. The uchiha brass would surely have known that only madaras power was the only capable power of controlling and directing the kyubi since hashirama was dead. It was also probably assumed that with the village home to the third and fourth hokages both living and also an uzumaki jinchuriki; the 9 tails wouldn't simply get loose and begin a rampage.

If the uchiha, knowing their legacy of controling the 9 tails witnessed it on a rampage.. they could only assume a powerful sharingan was involved. They probably became at odds with Konaha leadership when it came time to ask questions but it escalated to outright tension when no answers were given regarding what they suspected (suspecting a living madara).

As to why tobimaru invented edo tensei, its no t unreasonable to think he also clashed with madara after discovered to still be alive. Summoning his brother, hashirama would be his only chance to survive, much less win. Or, since we don't know the truth behind hashirama's death.. perhaps he may have been a sacrifice for his younger brother when performing edo tensei. I shudder to think what sort of sinister power he may have faced or what "wiping the slate" means given it was stated to be the original purpose behind edo tensei. But.. if we look at how the second hokage chose sarutobi to become next hokage, its hard to not assume that the living sacrifice for his edo tensei was not made as a noble and selfless one. Hashirama may have been that sacrifice, making his brother hokage afterwards.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Yep, IIRC the exact wording was: "they were nowhere to be found" even Itachi, at that time, didn't know where everyone of the Uchiha clan (beside him and Sasuke) went. In similar matter, when Pain attacked, the Root & Danzou were nowhere to be found as well, in that case they should have massacred him like the Uchiha clan, since the situation was probably very similar.

Torture by killing then reviving the Kage's over and over? Getting dark here!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Torture by killing then reviving the Kage's over and over? Getting dark here!
    Or he could have the five Kages for Paths. Who knows who his 6th would be; Tobi?

it seems to me that its going to be naruto that is going to kill madara, after all he was going to be the hokage that surpasses all previous hokages, and we're talking about ppl like hashirama and minato, big shoes to fill and defeating both madara and tobi would certainly make naruto, not only a hokage that surpasses all previous hokages surpasses all kages, and if you think about it, it would also cause the current kages to be more open to naruto's philosophy. im envisioning naruto doing it after defeating tobi and sealing the 10-tailed beast inside him and then fighting madara 1 on 1, defeating him and developing the rinnegan naturally, finally reincarnating the original SO6P and achieving what the old SO6P couldnt(could have written an in-depth description of what i think would happen but it is neither the time or the place).