Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 603 of 624 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6237
    It is Incomplete to say that Naruto is an Uzumaki....He does have a father after all .

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto definitely got plenty of strength/stamina from his mother (who had potent Life Force even for an Uzumaki). I'd bet that her genes were the dominant ones in everything except hair/eye color.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Naruto definitely got plenty of strength/stamina from his mother (who had potent Life Force even for an Uzumaki). I'd bet that her genes were the dominant ones in everything except hair/eye color.
    Not trying to diminish the Uzumaki heritage and Narutos's incredible life force, but you have to wonder why When Naruto is in Kurama mode Boost, He looks like Yondaime so much that Kakashi thought he was Yondaime, and his Yellow flash ability is like Yondaime's too. Last and perhaps most significantly,

the image of the SO6P seen in the memories of the baby bijuus also resmbles...

guess who...

drumm rolls....

Yondaime

Attachment 40417

I may be just hoping, but mayhap, Kishi is hinting at something significant from his father Yondaime Minato's line too.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-09-2012 at 04:37 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    As I recall, the Manga is pretty clear that the 9 Tails Chakra heals Naruto.

Attachment 40407

My Question is this:

If Naruto and Sasuke Represent the two divergent older and younger son lineages of the SO6P , similar to how Madara and Hashira also represented the pinacles of the two divergent lineages, Isn't there an imballance toward Sasuke at the moment?

Sasuke's Powers are purely Uchiha powers, but Naruto has had to add Sage mode, and Kyubi to himself. He does not posses a life force or physical energy of his own that matches Sasuke's Uchiha powers in the same way that Hashirama's Mokuton was a match for Madara's powers.

Attachment 40412
    Is Kishi going to upgrade Naruto himself, or not?
    Internal, which means that at some point their chakra mixed to reach the inner system. When Kurama's chakra is fully separated from Naruto's, we get the KCM without healing properties. Most likely the healing powers will return in his new bijuu mode, since their chakras are mixed again. Not to mention that only Naruto from the jinchuriki possessed the instant regeneration (perhaps kyubi learned it from Hasirama and is using Naruto's life force to perform it, since Kurama himself can't do it).

Don't forget that So6p was using some kind of Sage Mode as well (as mentioned by Kabuto) and the only ones that have mastered it, are linked to Uzumaki (So6p - as their ancestor; Naruto - as their descendant; Kabuto - as a hybrid with Uzamaki's bloodline as one of his base aspects).

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Not trying to diminish the Uzumaki heritage and Narutos's incredible life force, but you have to wonder why When Naruto is in Kurama mode Boost, He looks like Yondaime so much that Kakashi thought he was Yondaime, and his Yellow flash ability is like Yondaime's too. Last and perhaps most significantly, the image of the SO6P seen in the memories of the baby bijuus also resmbles...guess who...drumm rolls....

Yondaime.

I may be just hoping, but mayhap, Kishi is hinting at something significant from his father Yondaime Minato's line too.
    At this point in time, if you aren't linked to So6p, then you are fodder.

His mother was strong, but it was his father that was cool, Naruto wanted to combine both aspects of his parents .

It is interesting that we don't have anything on Minato's backstory...

i actually mentioned the possibility of minato being related to the so6p a few chapters back coz minato looked so much like so6p, and we certainly need more of the back story of minato, we know just about everything of what happened to the uzumaki clan, i think it is time to get minato's story.

I would be thankful if someone tells is there any news about naruto new chapter this week?

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    I would be thankful if someone tells is there any news about naruto new chapter this week?
    It was stated last week that Naruto would be on break this week.

Here is a fun question for you, how many times has Sasuke almost died only to be saved by plot hole no jutsu?

I myself can count at least 5 times where he should of been dead but he has been kept alive (Once in the Haku fight, twice in the fight against Killer Bee, and twice during the 5 Kage summit.) Not sure if there are any I have left out
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 06-17-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

What happened to the senju!??? When loosely talking, you can say in conversation that the uchiha and senju rivalry more or less settled after madara and hashirama's fight 60-100 years ago. That's is nowhere near enough time and generations to dilute or disperse such a prominent and dominatingly powerful clan. Did they really suffer such heavy casualties fighting uchiha that few were left on either side of their conflicts? Did they suffer a fate similar to uzumakis during one of the wars? Did madara orchestrate their demise just as i believe he did with the uchiha massacre? Which, btw could be true if he lost his eye using a forbidden sharingan technique to shape events which destroyed his rival clan he so despised.