Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 602 of 624 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    In the case of Yondaime sealing the kyuubi, Kushina's Chakra chains were needed to immobilize him. I understand your point Zero, but NOBODY is going to stand around twiddling their thumbs while they are obviously about to be attacked, espescially after they see the Death God appearing behind the sealer.
    The moment they see it, is already too late, as the extraction of soul already started (in a way they are already linked to the death through the caster's soul that is tied to it). On the other hand, we don't know if one of the doujutsu allow you to see it regardless of contact.

It's hard to say how chakra circulation is going within that time (assuming that your soul isn't sucked right away like with the Kyubi). Oro could at last move some of his fingers and use telekinesis, or what the heck that was. It's possible that even Susanoo could be activated since it doesn't need seals. Actually Susanoo vs Death God seems like an awesome match up .

The jutsu itself is very similar to the thug of war, the only difference is that you try to suck their soul and not chakra, although seeing how soul looks very similar to chakra, it's possible that Spirit type chakra is used as a container, or tunnel for the proper soul.

Yep! You're right Zero. Funny about the Tug of War part. Minato had no trouble Yanking outKyuubi; Yin Portion of his Soul, Yet Sandaime could only manage Orochimaru's Hands portion of his soul.

Incidentally, Even though it says that the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra was sealed, I think it's actually the Yin Part of Kyuubi's Soul (which creates his Yin Chakra), that was sealed. What do you think?

This kinda makes sense, if Yondaime were to be fighting the Kyuubi for all of Eternity inside the Death God's belly, it would fit better if he were fighting the Yin of Kyuubi's soul instead of just Chakra. ( Sandaime has it easy, he only has to kick around Orochimaru's hands for eternity).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I got a question, If Madara was able to gain the Rinnegan only after gaining and experimenting by combining his DNA with Hashirama's to awaken it. Is it possible that Tobi is a Zetzu clone of Madara and Hashirama combined?

Here is what I think, Tobi was exclusively only using the Shariegan until he gain possession of the Rinnegan from Nagato. Tobi, since he is combination of Zetzu, Senju and Uchiha, he wasnt able to develop Sharigean because of his Senju/Zetzu DNA and the reason he was using the recently deceased uchiha sharigean and had no apparent ill side effect like Kakashi. Also the same thing can be said about the Rinnegan, the reason he can use it so effectively is because of his combined DNA but cannot develop it on his own because of the Zetzu portion of himself deluding the combination.

So, guys, anyone else wanna chime in?
    Last edited by zeroLT; 06-08-2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Clarity

EPIC!!!

I agree, but it's already an established fact that Zetsus have hashirama's DNA

I agree, but it's already an established fact that Zetsus have hashirama's DNA
    So then, Tobi would be a Zetzu clone of Madara/Hashirama combined DNA assume Kashi doesnt throw everyone for a loop and say something like... Tobi is actually a permanent illusion because of Madara's first attempt at the Moon's Eye Plan or some other form of retardation

EPIC!!!

Question: Do the Bijuu actually have healing powers? Hachibi has been shown bleeding badly from a stab wound to the chest for several chapters. In his one-tailed Kyuubi cloak, Naruto healed a similar stab wound (from Sasuke's Chidori) in seconds. Is this further evidence that Naruto's healing powers are, in fact, his own?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Question: Do the Bijuu actually have healing powers? Hachibi has been shown bleeding badly from a stab wound to the chest for several chapters. In his one-tailed Kyuubi cloak, Naruto healed a similar stab wound (from Sasuke's Chidori) in seconds. Is this further evidence that Naruto's healing powers are, in fact, his own?
    Probably, Garaa was out for a pretty long time after Sasuke's Chidori and that is considering the fact that Naruto took a direct hit that pierced him through, while in Garaa's case it was only a stab wound.

There isn't much more comparison to make otherwise, since the most we have seen was from 1-tail, 8-tail and 9-tail. From the comparison between the weakest and the two strongest bijuu, I have to say that it indeed seems to come from Naruto, or from his specific seal that mixes his chakra with the bijuu's.

The other fact that confirms Naruto's healing abilities, is that in KCM, Naruto isn't healed, because Kurama's chakra is completely separated from Naruto's.

As I recall, the Manga is pretty clear that the 9 Tails Chakra heals Naruto.

Attachment 40402

Attachment 40407

My Question is this:

If Naruto and Sasuke Represent the two divergent older and younger son lineages of the SO6P , similar to how Madara and Hashira also represented the pinacles of the two divergent lineages, Isn't there an imballance toward Sasuke at the moment?

Sasuke's Powers are purely Uchiha powers, but Naruto has had to add Sage mode, and Kyubi to himself. He does not posses a life force or physical energy of his own that matches Sasuke's Uchiha powers in the same way that Hashirama's Mokuton was a match for Madara's powers.

Attachment 40412
    Is Kishi going to upgrade Naruto himself, or not?
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-09-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Attachment 40407

My Question is this:

If Naruto and Sasuke Represent the two divergent older and younger son lineages of the SO6P , similar to how Madara and Hashira also represented the pinacles of the two divergent lineages, Isn't there an imballance toward Sasuke at the moment?

Sasuke's Powers are purely Uchiha powers, but Naruto has had to add Sage mode, and Kyubi to himself. He does not posses a life force or physical energy of his own that matches Sasuke's Uchiha powers in the same way that Hashirama's Mokuton was a match for Madara's powers.

Attachment 40412
    Is Kishi going to upgrade Naruto himself, or not?
    Something to consider, just the fact that Naruto has the chakra reserves to learn Sage mode could be a legacy from the Younger son. But, Naruto isn't a direct descendant, the Uzamaki's were related to the Senju, while Sasuke could actually be a direct descendant. IN any case, it's Naruto's philosophy that aligns him with the Younger Son, not any particular physical attribute.