Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 600 of 624 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6237
    I got a fun question.

Q: Do you think we will get to learn about Itachi's lover mentioned by Tobi in passing to Sasuke.

I suspect if it is revealed Itachi's lover was probably a dude. Just saying get ready for some gay loving, Uchiha style!
    I don't think their were that many women compared to men in the clan but I would say maybe 4:1 men to women ratio.
    Similar to the situation in China in RL.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I got a fun question.

Q: Do you think we will get to learn about Itachi's lover mentioned by Tobi in passing to Sasuke.

I suspect if it is revealed Itachi's lover was probably a dude. Just saying get ready for some gay loving, Uchiha style!
    I don't think their were that many women compared to men in the clan but I would say maybe 4:1 men to women ratio.
    Similar to the situation in China in RL.
    Well, he supposedly slaughtered her with the rest of the clan (I guess 'love' is an improper word in this case ;P), unless Tobi is his Ex or something .

But really, until now the only thing I thought that could save Tobi's ass from Itachi was Izanagi, yet Itachi already had a counter to it and even Konan that only met him a few times, found a weakness in his phasing jutsu. I wonder what was really stopping Itachi up till now... and what other secrets he has.

The only ones he didn't feel like killing were Sasuke and Shisui (although he helped him commit suicide and in thanks gained MS, pretty lol if you ask me ).

But, there is one more thing to mention. Itachi was 13(?) years old when he slaughtered them, most likely there was at best +/- 5 years between them (just imagine, Itachi with an 8 years old little girl, or an 18 years women ;P), unless his girlfriend was a pedophile cougar . What's more, it's pretty safe to assume that she was quite skilled (probably have completed her passing to genin when she was 6-9 years old) and that their relationship was arranged by their parents (in ninja world, Sharingan is one of the best wedding rings/presents you can afford ).

Although, we are talking about Itachi. I wouldn't be surprised if along faking her death, he impregnated her and now she is dying of an incurable disease (he really got AIDS ), which will force her to give her child to their only relative, Sasuke (of course at the end of the series ). After that, he will end up in relationship with Karin or Sakura, so that one of them can save the kid (Karin's blood, not to mention what her breast-milk could do, works like a potion and the other, well she could came up with a cure).
    Last edited by Zero; 05-27-2012 at 12:30 AM.

1) Are/Were the Jinchuurikis Edo Zombies or not?
    2) If they were Edo Zombies, then why didn't ET revive the Yonbi's Jinchuuriki ELSE
    3) If the soul of the Jinchuuriki was released from ET, then Why didn't the body turn to Ashes (or revert to the sacrifice's body)?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Are/Were the Jinchuurikis Edo Zombies or not?
    2) If they were Edo Zombies, then why didn't ET revive the Yonbi's Jinchuuriki ELSE
    3) If the soul of the Jinchuuriki was released from ET, then Why didn't the body turn to Ashes (or revert to the sacrifice's body)?
    1) Yes they are edo Zombies that where over written with Tobi Rinnegan into Pain like tools.

2) It did revive Han he was fighting with them with lava armor and such before they transformed into full beast mode.

3) The soul was not released you are confused. The Black spike control rods that allow a Rinnegan user to manipulate them like puppets was removed as was the Bijuu temporarily stored inside of it. The body still had a Rinnegan in one eye.

The process that turns a corpse into a Pain body overwrites the Edo Tesei control mechanism similar to how Shisou's genjutsu over wrote it. Just cause the control rods were removed doesn't erase the fact that they have been altered to serve Tobi.

Fire type

POW, you misunderstand my intent and questions. The Han we saw was an Edo Zombie. After a Zombie "Dies" it should revert back to the body of the Sacrifice surrounded by ashes or stuff.

In this Image:
    Spoiler!

Even after 2 chapters of being dead/de-animated, the Edo Han has neither been revived by Edo Tensei, nor did it revert to the Sacrifice used to create the Edo Zombie. It's as if he was never an Edo Zombie, when we do know he was. The question is Why is he remaining as Han?

Perhaps Han was unconscious because his soul was currently busy talking to the other Jinchuuriki in the Bijuu dimension. Maybe he was out of chakra and basically wiped out due to having his Bijuu re-extracted by Tobi; that might take a while for even an Edo to recover from. I agree that his state of unconsciousness/injury was a bit inconsistent. Kishi really didn't treat Tobi's Paths like Edos at all... how can a Bijuu be bound to a dead body, even via chakra rods? I think he's gotten sloppy with his Jutsu mechanics lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Perhaps Han was unconscious because his soul was currently busy talking to the other Jinchuuriki in the Bijuu dimension. Maybe he was out of chakra and basically wiped out due to having his Bijuu re-extracted by Tobi; that might take a while for even an Edo to recover from. I agree that his state of unconsciousness/injury was a bit inconsistent. Kishi really didn't treat Tobi's Paths like Edos at all... how can a Bijuu be bound to a dead body, even via chakra rods? I think he's gotten sloppy with his Jutsu mechanics lately.
    If you read carefully, the Image I showed occurred well after the Yonbi had been sucked back inside the Geddou Mazou, so Han could not have been unconscious due to being in deep communion with the other Jinchuuriki/Bijuus. In other words, Han was either dead, or his soul was sucked into Geddou Mazzou along with the Yonbi at the time.

If he was dead, then the ET should have regenerated his Edo Body, or Edo Tensei should have ended for him. I guess it is possible that Han was freed from ET like Itachi was, and was merely unconscious from the effect of being separated from the Yonbi Forcefully.

It would be interesting to see whether the other Jinchuuriki also appear.

I don't think the Bijuu were bound into the ET former jinchuuriki. I think they were projected into the ET via the black rods, similar to how Nagato projected his own chakra into his Paths of Pain. Which is why the Bijuu were sucked back into the statue when the rods were removed. Now, with that being done, it all depends on what the tags that were inserted into the ET former-jinchuuriki are designed to do, they could still fight, but without the bijuu, they're probably a lot less dangerous and much more easy to seal. But without Kabuto being able to remotely change the "mode" on the tag, they're probably just laying there.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    (1) I don't think the Bijuu were bound into the ET former jinchuuriki. I think they were projected into the ET via the black rods, similar to how Nagato projected his own chakra into his Paths of Pain. Which is why the Bijuu were sucked back into the statue when the rods were removed. Now, with that being done, it all depends on what the tags that were inserted into the ET former-jinchuuriki are designed to do, they could still fight, but without the bijuu, they're probably a lot less dangerous and much more easy to seal. (2) But without Kabuto being able to remotely change the "mode" on the tag, they're probably just laying there.
    (1) I don't think the Bijuu were bound into the ET former jinchuuriki.

Temperjoke, The Yonbi was able to meet with the other Bijuus , after the stakes had been pulled out
    Spoiler!

To me that would tend to support the theory that the Bijuu were actually Bound to the Edo Jinchuuriki's bodies. And as we see in the two center panels at the bottom of the page, the Yonbi said he was being pulled away by the GM.

(2) But without Kabuto being able to remotely change the "mode" on the tag, they're probably just laying there.

This seems to make sense, I think I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    POW, you misunderstand my intent and questions. The Han we saw was an Edo Zombie. After a Zombie "Dies" it should revert back to the body of the Sacrifice surrounded by ashes or stuff.

In this Image:
    Spoiler!

Even after 2 chapters of being dead/de-animated, the Edo Han has neither been revived by Edo Tensei, nor did it revert to the Sacrifice used to create the Edo Zombie. It's as if he was never an Edo Zombie, when we do know he was. The question is Why is he remaining as Han?

I understood your question but your missing my point. Edo Tensei bodies only vanish or revert back to the sacrifice corpse if the soul inside is sealed away or goes back to the pure world. Han's soul was NOT sealed away only the 4 tails was sealed away back in the statue.

Han's body was altered by the Rinnegan which over wrote the Edo Tensei control tag. Hence why Han can not move on his own he is a Rinnegan Pain puppet. He can not be controlled by Kabuto anymore and Tobi would have to reinsert black spikes to reuse him as one of his puppets.

That's why Han's body is just sitting there.

Fire type