• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 6 of 624 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    How is it a pointless question? It was a legitimate question.
    I find it pointless because whether Kakashi's eye bleeds or not, he's still face down in the dirt dead or close to it. Its a legitimate question but still irrelevant considering the condition Kakashi's non-bleeding MS eye has him right now. Its certainly not a plus that it doesn't bleed obviously. That's my reason.

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Is Naruto's lifespan shortened every time he goes into tailed mode (fox cloak, damage to skin, etc.)?
    I believe that it does, however the amount its shortened increases exponentially with each tail, meaning one tail does less damage than two tails, and four tails does a heckuvalot more damage than either of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    When Itachi first used it back when he was fighting Jman, I'm talking about that fire attack, his eyes didn't bleed. Nor when he used that genjutsu attack on Kakashi did his eye bleed. I guess it depends on the state of the person using MS.
    that could be, when we saw Itachi use it later, and Sasuke use it later, they both had recieved a lot more physical trauma due to combat, than when Itachi first revealed them.
    Last edited by thsv; 03-29-2009 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    its been a long time, since i posted anything, tho i've been reading manga all the time. anyways, i got this intuition: since we saw how helpless tsunade was in front of pain, and how naruto (finally) took the fight to him, is it time, for a hokage change? dont get me wrong, i'm not saying that right after pain arc tsunade will point naruto kage, but... she's too old@weak to be the leader. when the other villiges will hear how she was raped, how konoha was raped...
    even tho tsunade sucks, i dont think taht naruto is quite on the kage level (he's got a lot to cover to be @kage level)

anyways, the point of this post is: do you think tsunade should step down, and let some1 else be the kage? like kakashi, or mayby even danzou.

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    its been a long time, since i posted anything, tho i've been reading manga all the time. anyways, i got this intuition: since we saw how helpless tsunade was in front of pain, and how naruto (finally) took the fight to him, is it time, for a hokage change? dont get me wrong, i'm not saying that right after pain arc tsunade will point naruto kage, but... she's too old@weak to be the leader. when the other villiges will hear how she was raped, how konoha was raped...
    even tho tsunade sucks, i dont think taht naruto is quite on the kage level (he's got a lot to cover to be @kage level)

anyways, the point of this post is: do you think tsunade should step down, and let some1 else be the kage? like kakashi, or mayby even danzou.
    This isn't a question you can get an answer that will sum it up really. You're just better of making a new thread on this since many opinions will be included. And welcome back to the forums.

My answer is NO.

Tsunade's experience still serves the village. She is also the reason few villagers died.

Naruto still has much to do fighting outside the village, and getting wiser. The Hokage stays at home.

Kakshi may be dead, and his low Chakra pool makes him only slightly better than Tsunade.

Danzou is wrong for an open society, he's a better candidate for prison Warden.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I've always wondered, do other animals also have their own unique fighting mode like the frogs do with sage mode?

I'm pretty sure a Hokage change won't happen anytime soon. Especially not after this. Cuz Tsunade is the reason why every villager is still alive right now. And thats what Hokages do. If they can save the lives of their villagers (like Tsunade did), they are great Hokages. So yea, no changes in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I've always wondered, do other animals also have their own unique fighting mode like the frogs do with sage mode?
    I'm pretty sure each Summoning species has its own trademark skill. Although more than likely, none will be like the frogs and their Sage Mode.

What in the world is Bacchikoi (Naruto shipuuden anime ending theme) ?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

dattebayo!
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What in the world is Bacchikoi (Naruto shipuuden anime ending theme) ?
    It means Bring it on!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you