• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 5 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Which two elements does konan manipulate in order to make her paper origami?
    Or its probably an ability unique to her. Kinda on the same premise as Sai's drawings and such. It probably doesn't require her to manipulate a particular element for her to do paper jutsus.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Or its probably an ability unique to her. Kinda on the same premise as Sai's drawings and such. It probably doesn't require her to manipulate a particular element for her to do paper jutsus.
    Its probably paper that's been imbued with her chakra, and she's then using chakra manipulation to control it's shape and movements. Same with Sai's ink, although there may be more going on there.

Cockney Geezer
    I can't see how water would come into this paper jutsu, especially when Ero-senin oiled her up with his frog oil jutsu. If it's water to water, she wouldn't be stuck...

I'm thinking that it's Earth + Wind. Earth being able to form into sheets, and Wind, when gliding and controlling every piece into formation.

Unless someone wants to put their bets on 3 elements

Question:
    Answers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Its probably paper that's been imbued with her chakra, and she's then using chakra manipulation to control it's shape and movements. Same with Sai's ink, although there may be more going on there.
    Is Naruto's lifespan shortened every time he goes into tailed mode (fox cloak, damage to skin, etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Question:

=\
    Is Naruto's lifespan shortened every time he goes into tailed mode (fox cloak, damage to skin, etc.)?
    Only after the 4th tail and up.

Ok this one has been buggin me for a while, I was going to make a thread but I couldn't be bothered.

The question is ...Why is it that kakashi can use his MS without spilling blood from his eye?

And does that mean his left sharingan eye won't go blind?

Ok this one has been buggin me for a while, I was going to make a thread but I couldn't be bothered.

The question is ...Why is it that kakashi can use his MS without spilling blood from his eye?

To be honest, I believe this is a pointless question cuz it doesn't matter. Anyways, I'll just say its because he's not straining to the point where his eye would bleed. And no, it doesn't mean his eye won't go blind.

To be honest, I believe this is a pointless question cuz it doesn't matter. Anyways, I'll just say its because he's not straining to the point where his eye would bleed. And no, it doesn't mean his eye won't go blind.
    How is it a pointless question? It was a legitimate question.

I think its because there is less strain involved in his technique versus Itachi and Sasuke's techniques. The biggest strain for Kakashi is the chakra involved since he has a lower amount of chakra to draw on.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I think its because there is less strain involved in his technique versus Itachi and Sasuke's techniques. The biggest strain for Kakashi is the chakra involved since he has a lower amount of chakra to draw on.
    When Itachi first used it back when he was fighting Jman, I'm talking about that fire attack, his eyes didn't bleed. Nor when he used that genjutsu attack on Kakashi did his eye bleed. I guess it depends on the state of the person using MS.