Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 598 of 624 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 608 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    then tell me why kakashi would use the first gate in this situation when he is perfectly capable of doing it without an aid like the first gate?
    Isn't that a rather dumb question? Most people can get to work without a problem by walking, but it's allot simpler too drive a car, isn't it?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    How do you think Kakashi or Guy would fare against the current Kabuto?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Isn't that a rather dumb question? Most people can get to work without a problem by walking, but it's allot simpler too drive a car, isn't it?
    this is a rather pointless analogy, considering the range he has to the top and still doesnt answer the question. Kakashi has no reason to use the first gate when ppl say he did in fact i still havent seen any indication that would show kakashi could use the first gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    How do you think Kakashi or Guy would fare against the current Kabuto?
    T O A S T

this is a rather pointless analogy, considering the range he has to the top and still doesnt answer the question. Kakashi has no reason to use the first gate when ppl say he did in fact i still havent seen any indication that would show kakashi could use the first gate.
    If lee as a Genin could open the Gates, then it stands to reason that a Top Jounin Like Kakashi can also open the gates
    furtrhermore, he obviously knows about the gates, but he disaproves of using them

Spoiler!

Unless I am missing something, Then Kakashi definitely knows how to use chakra gates, even if it's not explicitly stated so. Then again, since he disapproves of using them, would he use them for training? I think he might attempt limited use in a training excercise.

I also think that the Brain Graphic in the climbing exercise strongly implies that Kakashi used the first gate which is resident in the Brain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

until i see kakashi actually say that he is going to use the gates, ill assume that he cant use them or doesnt use them period. it is logical that he knows about the gates as he knows a user of it already, just like he knew about the rasengan etc.

the brain graphic doesnt prove anything about kakashi using the gates, unless ofc he utilizes them completely different from guy and lee, i do agree that it may indicate that he can use it, but there are no proof of it.

I was just wondering, the Madara Edo Tensei is so freaking strong that even 5 kages have hard time handling. How come when the 1st Hokage edo tensei was so weak? I mean he should have been able to defeat the third without breaking a sweat. Is it because Oro's technique was only at a low level or what?

Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    I was just wondering, the Madara Edo Tensei is so freaking strong that even 5 kages have hard time handling. How come when the 1st Hokage edo tensei was so weak? I mean he should have been able to defeat the third without breaking a sweat. Is it because Oro's technique was only at a low level or what?
    Partially, its because 1) he had limited space so he couldn't use his bigger moves and 2) He was directly controlled be Orochimaru, unlike Madara who has control of his own body 3) Edo Madara is way more powerful they he was in life due to the addition of the Rinnegan and the Wood Style he gained after death and 4) The Death Reaper Seal bypasses all defenses. You could say the Death Reaper Seal is overpowered, but it should be if you give up your life to use it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    The answer is simple Edo Madara does not represent what Madara Uchiha was like at the Valley of End. He has been enhanced with 2 additional Blood limits.

1: He posses his EMS which grants him Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi & Susanoo along with all the base abilities of the Sharingan
    2: He posses Hashirama face which gives him a huge stamina boost as well as Mokutan Jutsu abilities
    3: He posses the Rinnegan and all the 7 main abilities we have seen Shinra Tensei, Chakra absorption etc. ....
    4: He is dead and an Edo zombie so he wont die from overusing powers or taking damage.

So again this question is beyond obvious its like comparing the current Sage-Kabuto to his former self with no enhancements.

Edo Nagato was able to hold his own against 3 S-class ninja (Naruto, KB & Itachi) with just the Rinnegan and even earlier in the story as Pain he single handedly destroyed the Leaf village. Is it really any surprise that Edo Madara with even more powers is even more powerful.

To put it simply the bar is constantly being raised in this manga with the first major villain being a Jounin Zabuza. Then the first S-class villain Orochimaru who was then surpassed by Itachi. Then the bar raised again by Pain and now Edo Madara with 3 bloodlimits.

Fire type

I'm just going to post 2 questions that I'm sure everyone is curious about considering how much hype as been built around these 2 characters.

1) How do you think Hashirama died?

2) How do you think Madara died?

I had a thought that wouldn't it be ironic if Hashirama was killed by a Jinchuuriki considering he is the one who gave Tailed beasts to the other countries to balance the power.

In the same way it would be ironic if Madara was killed by overusing his Rinnegan the very power he sought.

Fire type

ofc it answers the question? The analogy fits perfectly. Even tho you are capable of doing something, doing it with a toll or ability that makes it easier will in most cases be more preferable.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type