Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 592 of 624 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 6237
    Those with knowledge of the actual Japanese know that the Sharingan itself is considered a doujutsu as well as its MS abilities. So the scene where Itachi mentioned gaining a new power was likely referring to the EMS alone and not some new MS ability that comes as a result.

Q1: So after Itachi is successful in ending Kabuto's Edo Tensei who do you think will kill Kabuto?

I imagine Itachi wont be able to as he will be affected by the end of Edo Tensei as well. So lets imagine if somehow he is able to neutralize his whitesnake proprieties by sucking them into the Susanoo cookie jar. That leads to my next question....

Q2: How many of you would be interested in seeing Shikamaru vs normal Kabuto or would you rather see someone else fight him?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Q1: So after Itachi is successful in ending Kabuto's Edo Tensei who do you think will kill Kabuto?

I imagine Itachi wont be able to as he will be affected by the end of Edo Tensei as well. So lets imagine if somehow he is able to neutralize his whitesnake proprieties by sucking them into the Susanoo cookie jar. That leads to my next question....

Q2: How many of you would be interested in seeing Shikamaru vs normal Kabuto or would you rather see someone else fight him?
    Q1: I just want to say that it's Itachi we are talking about, I'm sure he can find a way to "off" Kabuto even in his "dying" seconds. A trap, some self destruct or something, IDK. But if it's not Itachi that it kinda seems that Sasuke wont leave Itachi's side to begin with, so it might be him.

Q2: Never been to much a fan of Shikamaru, he just isn't my favorite character, or type of character. And even without Oro's powers I think that Shikamaru have a long way to catch up to Kabuto. Keep in mind, never liked Kabuto to much either, not until recently when he got Oro's powers, because he just started to look badass.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Q1:
    I would prefer to see Kakashi vs Kabuto without ET, since before the time skip, they were supposedly on the same level according to Oro, but now both of them are powered up and both of them have new jutsu.

I'm more interested in seeing Shikamaru fight alongside more powerful allies such as Naruto, Lee, or Chouji. I really want to see more of Shikamaru, but I don't like the idea of seeing him fight against severely gimped opponents just to make him appear more relevant. There are plenty of ways to use his strategic ability to make even cooler use of his friends' power, and Shikamaru promised as much in Ch.573 (assuming he follows through with it). I wouldn't even mind Kishi allowing Naruto to keep looking "dense" in battle if it meant giving the spotlight to Shikamaru/Kakashi.

As for Kabuto, I want Sasuke to stop/kill him. Sasuke has the power to do so, and Kabuto could put up a decent fight even without being weakened. Sasuke could also end the Edo Tensei if Itachi fails / is ended prematurely. I don't really see any ties between Shikamaru and Kabuto, but Sasuke and Kabuto were both former students of Orochimaru.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    heh? I don't get it, why you guys keep saying that someone else has to stop Kabuto, if Itachi stops the Edo Tensei?

- Didn''t Kabuto said to Tobi, that even if the CASTER is killed.. Edo Tensei would be going on. It can only be killed by SEALING AWAY or Kabuto has to RELEASE the jutsu; someone in making him RELEASE the jutsu, would be someone with a sharingan.

Kabuto himself said to Tobi, that he would be possible in doing so, because he has the sharingan. Itachi probably knows this, because he said to Naruto and Killer Bee, that he has a plan in doing so.
    Sooo, if Itachi simple KILLS KABUTO, then that doesn''t mean that Edo Tensei will stop. Itachi is out of Kabuto's control, because of Shisui's genjutsu. But that doesn't mean that he will go away, if he only STOPS the jutsu, right?? Or do I miss something??

POW's is right, if Itachi only MAKES HIM STOP EDO TENSEI.. but what if Itachi simple KILLS him, instead of only " making him stop the jutsu '' ??

I don't see it happening that Shikamaru is going to be the one who kills Kabuto, it simple doesn't FIT and I also won't like it if Sasuke does it.. but lets say that SASUKE is going to kill him, he will get interfered by Suigetsu / Juugo. The moment when Sasuke tries to kill him, Suigetsu will confront him about the SCROLL FOR GAINING CONTROL. Kabuto's secret would be revealed and he will tell sasuke, that if he wants to kill Tobi, that he needs his help etc. Kabuto won't die YET and he needs to be sealed like Orochimaru.

** I also said it in a other thread; so far, all the two pair akatsuki members were grouped with each other, because they had something similar. And we know that Kisame killed HIMSELF.. Itachi could be doing the same thing, but differently. He won't kill himself, but he will SEAL himself with T- Sword.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I think Itachi will release the ET and himself, leaving Sasuke to kill Kabuto. This will give Sasuke a chance to test his powers prior to taking on Naruto, and may very well be the catalyst for him to sync with GM. The stage is set, so when Naruto and Sasuke fight, it will be the both of them at full power, not some little tease. Naruto is simply too full of resolve to allow Sasuke to escape again, he has made his decision to face Sasuke, and nothing will stop him given the chance.

Shikamaru would be massively outmatched against Kabuto. Yes he is smart tactically, but so is Kabuto - that has been shown many times throughout the Manga. Kabuto is one of the few 'super powered' shinobis left along with Naruto, Sas, Tobi, Kages, and at this point even Kakashi would have to struggle to match him. So i really dont see Shikamaru stepping up to that extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Those with knowledge of the actual Japanese know that the Sharingan itself is considered a doujutsu as well as its MS abilities. So the scene where Itachi mentioned gaining a new power was likely referring to the EMS alone and not some new MS ability that comes as a result.
    But the question becomes does the new doujutsu called the EMS(the sharingan, mangekyou, amaterasu, tsukuyomi, susano'o, and kamui are all considered doujutsus, I get it) include new abilities or powers, or is the " eternal" aspect all there is to it. Since I have no skill in Japanese, I'm stuck relying on the english translations.

Since the first time EMS was mentioned we have known this:

http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-9/...apter-386.html
    "In finding a new master, his brother's eyes gained eternal light(the eternal aspect). And not only that, A FURTHER change occurred. Those eyes gave rise to a NEW SPECIAL TECHNIQUE."

http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-10...apter-386.html
    "Madara used his NEW FOUND ABILITIES to bring countless shinobi clans under his control."

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/550/12
    "I believed that Sasuke would transplant my eyes... In order to gain 'TRUE' POWER... The Eternal Mangekyou."

An upgraded susano'o can't possibly be considered as new; neither would an upgraded amaterasu, or upgraded tsukuyomi. We also can't state, according to the English translation at least, that the only thing "new" of the EMS is the eternity part or non-blindness.

Another question I have: How did Shisui attain his Mangekyou Sharingan?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    heh? I don't get it, why you guys keep saying that someone else has to stop Kabuto, if Itachi stops the Edo Tensei?

- Didn''t Kabuto said to Tobi, that even if the CASTER is killed.. Edo Tensei would be going on. It can only be killed by SEALING AWAY or Kabuto has to RELEASE the jutsu; someone in making him RELEASE the jutsu, would be someone with a sharingan.

Kabuto himself said to Tobi, that he would be possible in doing so, because he has the sharingan. Itachi probably knows this, because he said to Naruto and Killer Bee, that he has a plan in doing so.
    Sooo, if Itachi simple KILLS KABUTO, then that doesn''t mean that Edo Tensei will stop. Itachi is out of Kabuto's control, because of Shisui's genjutsu. But that doesn't mean that he will go away, if he only STOPS the jutsu, right?? Or do I miss something??

POW's is right, if Itachi only MAKES HIM STOP EDO TENSEI.. but what if Itachi simple KILLS him, instead of only " making him stop the jutsu '' ??

I don't see it happening that Shikamaru is going to be the one who kills Kabuto, it simple doesn't FIT and I also won't like it if Sasuke does it.. but lets say that SASUKE is going to kill him, he will get interfered by Suigetsu / Juugo. The moment when Sasuke tries to kill him, Suigetsu will confront him about the SCROLL FOR GAINING CONTROL. Kabuto's secret would be revealed and he will tell sasuke, that if he wants to kill Tobi, that he needs his help etc. Kabuto won't die YET and he needs to be sealed like Orochimaru.

** I also said it in a other thread; so far, all the two pair akatsuki members were grouped with each other, because they had something similar. And we know that Kisame killed HIMSELF.. Itachi could be doing the same thing, but differently. He won't kill himself, but he will SEAL himself with T- Sword.
    Obviusly the problem is that Itachi can only do one these things? He can't kill Kabuto, because then the Edo wont be ended, and he can't end it because then he can't kill Kabuto. And well, there's only one reason to stop the Edo Tensei, adn that is Madara. Don't relly see how you don't get that.

But here's a theory, waht if Itachi can make Kabuto release every Edo except himself? Then kills Kabuto and then uses Susannoo to stab himself with the sword of totsuka? So that he wont live forever.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

I kinda almost want Itachi to live forever. Imagine that the Eternal Guardian of Konoha.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !