View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 591 of 624 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6237
  1. #5901
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    in my opinion, it would be stupid if sasuke would get kamui from his EMS and tbh i think sasuke has gotten all he can from EMS, as i dont think he will gain another power up from EMS from MS, as i see EMS as being just like MS but without its weaknesses.
    You're not serious, right? It's a fact, that he will gain another doujutsu. The thing is; we know now that Edo Mdara's third doujutsu is Susanoo and his genjutsu is also from a high level. What is his second one?? Itachi and Sasuke had Amatarasu, what is Madara's?

    - Maybe Izuna's and Madara's second doujutsu was KAMUI ( exactly what kakashi has ), but his EMS brought that Kamui to another level; his wharping jutsu. It could be dimensional, his second dojoutsu.

    I can't believe that Tobi's wharping jutsu, is just from a MS level; it has to be EMS. KakashÃ*'s Kamui couldn't do shit, because he has the ultimate version of Kamui.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  2. #5902
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    in my opinion, it would be stupid if sasuke would get kamui from his EMS and tbh i think sasuke has gotten all he can from EMS, as i dont think he will gain another power up from EMS from MS, as i see EMS as being just like MS but without its weaknesses.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-9/...apter-386.html So, what you're saying is, that the new special technique the EMS gives rise to.... Is an upgraded susano'o? lol.

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-10...apter-386.html "Madara used his newfound abilitieS(from attaining the EMS, also notice that the word ability is in its plural form) to bring countless shinobi clans under his control." Yet, you're saying all sasuke will gain from the EMS is upgraded susano'o? lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    You're not serious, right? It's a fact, that he will gain another doujutsu. The thing is; we know now that Edo Mdara's third doujutsu is Susanoo and his genjutsu is also from a high level. What is his second one?? Itachi and Sasuke had Amatarasu, what is Madara's?

    - Maybe Izuna's and Madara's second doujutsu was KAMUI ( exactly what kakashi has ), but his EMS brought that Kamui to another level; his wharping jutsu. It could be dimensional, his second dojoutsu.

    I can't believe that Tobi's wharping jutsu, is just from a MS level; it has to be EMS. KakashÃ*'s Kamui couldn't do shit, because he has the ultimate version of Kamui.
    Perhaps, kakashi acquired kamui through a loophole since technically his sharingan(now a mangekyou sharingan) was transferred into his eye socket, which is a prerequisite for EMS to begin with. Kakashi definitely did things in the wrong order but perhaps he stumbled upon a loophole, regardless if accidental. What I'm saying is that perhaps kakashi's sharingan is an imperfect form of EMS since he is still missing the sharingan of someone else to combine with obito's sharingan, but maybe kakashi despite that gained the a time-space capability that might very well be available to EMS.

    A question I want answered is if kakashi's sharingan is losing its light?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  3. #5903
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    You're not serious, right? It's a fact, that he will gain another doujutsu. The thing is; we know now that Edo Mdara's third doujutsu is Susanoo and his genjutsu is also from a high level. What is his second one?? Itachi and Sasuke had Amatarasu, what is Madara's?

    - Maybe Izuna's and Madara's second doujutsu was KAMUI ( exactly what kakashi has ), but his EMS brought that Kamui to another level; his wharping jutsu. It could be dimensional, his second dojoutsu.

    I can't believe that Tobi's wharping jutsu, is just from a MS level; it has to be EMS. KakashÃ*'s Kamui couldn't do shit, because he has the ultimate version of Kamui.
    uhm, i think you are mixing up theories and facts, Aga bomba. Also the things you mention arent doujutsus, as susanoo and amatarasu arent doujutsu, they are part of the same doujutsu, the sharingan.

    so you are basically contradicting yourself, you say he is going to get a new power with his ems, but its actually just an upgrade of an old MS power?

    as i see it, kamui was kakashi's new power from MS and sasuke's new power from MS was the ability to enhance his ability with ninjutsu, specifically his ability with his new Blaze releases etc., the thing you get from getting EMS is the removal of the weaknesses of MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-9/...apter-386.html So, what you're saying is, that the new special technique the EMS gives rise to.... Is an upgraded susano'o? lol.

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-10...apter-386.html "Madara used his newfound abilitieS(from attaining the EMS, also notice that the word ability is in its plural form) to bring countless shinobi clans under his control." Yet, you're saying all sasuke will gain from the EMS is upgraded susano'o? lol.
    i like how you twist what it says to fit your own arguements, when in fact it says on the previous page that it "gave rise to a new power", nothing plural there, m8 and what that "new power" actually is has never been mentioned.

    and i never said anything about an upgrade susanoo thats all on you, all i said was that in terms of power sasuke has gotten all he can from MS and EMS, as i dont believe he will get anything more than he already has or rather anything more than he had from MS but his blaze release(what he got from MS) may have become more powerful.



    Perhaps, kakashi acquired kamui through a loophole since technically his sharingan(now a mangekyou sharingan) was transferred into his eye socket, which is a prerequisite for EMS to begin with. Kakashi definitely did things in the wrong order but perhaps he stumbled upon a loophole, regardless if accidental. What I'm saying is that perhaps kakashi's sharingan is an imperfect form of EMS since he is still missing the sharingan of someone else to combine with obito's sharingan, but maybe kakashi despite that gained the a time-space capability that might very well be available to EMS.

    A question I want answered is if kakashi's sharingan is losing its light?
    you said it yourself, if kakashi's MS is actually a form of EMS which would make sense, then kakashi isnt going blind.

  4. #5904
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    uhm, i think you are mixing up theories and facts, Aga bomba. Also the things you mention arent doujutsus, as susanoo and amatarasu arent doujutsu, they are part of the same doujutsu, the sharingan.

    so you are basically contradicting yourself, you say he is going to get a new power with his ems, but its actually just an upgrade of an old MS power?

    as i see it, kamui was kakashi's new power from MS and sasuke's new power from MS was the ability to enhance his ability with ninjutsu, specifically his ability with his new Blaze releases etc., the thing you get from getting EMS is the removal of the weaknesses of MS.
    huh?? I'm not mixing any thing up bro read below;

    This subcategory is not one of the main skill arts. This jutsu ability stems from the unique qualities of the users genetics. Doujutsu techniques involve jutsu ability found inherent in the eye that do not involve hand seals. Doujutsu techniques have several abilities. It gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye. The primary users of Doujutsu are the Uchiha Clan, the holders of the Sharingan eye.
    ^^^^ the sentence I bolded says enough, I think. Ametarasu and Susanoo are doujutsu's.. that's a fact.

    - maybe I didn't explained it very well about the Kamui technique; It's been said that you gain another doujutsu, after the transplant. That other doujutsu could be in Madara's case; a far advanced version of Kakashi's Kamui. They are both dimensional related, and that's why I made a link with his brother Izuna.

    Even if this " wharping jutsu " is a advanced version of Kamui, it's still ANOTHER DOUJUTSU that he has gained, after the transplant. Meaning that he could wharp people away and wharp himself away. That's why I was referring that maybe Sasuke's second dojutsu; Amatarasu, could reach a higher level after the transplant. His EMS new jutsu could be a far advanced version of amatarasu.

    Don't mix Sasuke's skills in surrounding his susanoo with Ametarasu and all that stuff with him having a different Amatarasu then itach's. Their Amatarasu are the same, but the skill of the user is different. We've seen that Sasuke's Susanoo has a arrow / bow, and itachi's had a sword. The essence of those powers are the same, but it depends on the skill / power of the user.

    Besides; the thing is, we haven't got a change to see what Itachi really could do with his Amtarasu. Maybe he could do exactly the same thing what Sasuke's is doin right. In fact; maybe the reason why Sasuke could do that with his Amtarasu, was all because Itachi gave him that one shot Amatarasu deal. Remember how Amatarasu stopped burning after Itachi's death, and a second after that; it started burning again?? That's because Itachi gave that power to Sasuke, while poking his forehead ( like he did back in the days, when Sasuke wanted to learn " throwing " kunai's etc.. ).

    It's true that EMS erases all weaknesses of MS, but it also gives you another doujutsu. I know a lot of you people hate Sasuke ( I don't get that, anyways ), but he is a genius, no matter what. Sasuke can do so much with his EMS powers, that you guys are underestimating his full power.

    ** Shooting Ama flames with his Susanoo was his introduction for the war. It's simple 1/10 of what he could really do. It's the same with Naruto; the moment when he entered the war: he freakin made a look a like " FREEZA " rasenshuriken with his fuckin fingertips Imagine what he's going to do later on. The same with Sasuke; we're gonna get the HOLY SHIT factor, when Sasuke uses his EMS to it's fulliest.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  5. #5905
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    huh?? I'm not mixing any thing up bro read below;



    ^^^^ the sentence I bolded says enough, I think. Ametarasu and Susanoo are doujutsu's.. that's a fact.

    - maybe I didn't explained it very well about the Kamui technique; It's been said that you gain another doujutsu, after the transplant. That other doujutsu could be in Madara's case; a far advanced version of Kakashi's Kamui. They are both dimensional related, and that's why I made a link with his brother Izuna.

    Even if this " wharping jutsu " is a advanced version of Kamui, it's still ANOTHER DOUJUTSU that he has gained, after the transplant. Meaning that he could wharp people away and wharp himself away. That's why I was referring that maybe Sasuke's second dojutsu; Amatarasu, could reach a higher level after the transplant. His EMS new jutsu could be a far advanced version of amatarasu.

    Don't mix Sasuke's skills in surrounding his susanoo with Ametarasu and all that stuff with him having a different Amatarasu then itach's. Their Amatarasu are the same, but the skill of the user is different. We've seen that Sasuke's Susanoo has a arrow / bow, and itachi's had a sword. The essence of those powers are the same, but it depends on the skill / power of the user.

    Besides; the thing is, we haven't got a change to see what Itachi really could do with his Amtarasu. Maybe he could do exactly the same thing what Sasuke's is doin right. In fact; maybe the reason why Sasuke could do that with his Amtarasu, was all because Itachi gave him that one shot Amatarasu deal. Remember how Amatarasu stopped burning after Itachi's death, and a second after that; it started burning again?? That's because Itachi gave that power to Sasuke, while poking his forehead ( like he did back in the days, when Sasuke wanted to learn " throwing " kunai's etc.. ).

    It's true that EMS erases all weaknesses of MS, but it also gives you another doujutsu. I know a lot of you people hate Sasuke ( I don't get that, anyways ), but he is a genius, no matter what. Sasuke can do so much with his EMS powers, that you guys are underestimating his full power.

    ** Shooting Ama flames with his Susanoo was his introduction for the war. It's simple 1/10 of what he could really do. It's the same with Naruto; the moment when he entered the war: he freakin made a look a like " FREEZA " rasenshuriken with his fuckin fingertips Imagine what he's going to do later on. The same with Sasuke; we're gonna get the HOLY SHIT factor, when Sasuke uses his EMS to it's fulliest.
    Theres no gurantee that EMS gives the user a new jutsu, as there are many different translations of that page you cited and lot of different ways to interpret it. So far we have seen no evidence of a new EMS jutsu. I'm not ruling it out, I actually think we will see something new, but its not a fact right now and there might never be a new jutsu.

    You cant use Tobi as a example, we dont know who he is and he doesnt even have the EMS so obviously his warping jutsu is not an EMS technique. Besides, it EMS gave rise to dimensional jutsu then im sure Edo Madara would have used it already.

    Also, Sasuke was able to use the Susanoo-Amaterasu combo even before he got EMS, so thats not even new.

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-47597-...apter-484.html

    Its kind of dark, but you can see the amaterasu orb formed in his completed susanoo hand. The EMS simply takes it to a new magnitude and makes it easier to use with less of a strain on the body.

  6. #5906
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Theres no gurantee that EMS gives the user a new jutsu, as there are many different translations of that page you cited and lot of different ways to interpret it. So far we have seen no evidence of a new EMS jutsu. I'm not ruling it out, I actually think we will see something new, but its not a fact right now and there might never be a new jutsu.

    You cant use Tobi as a example, we dont know who he is and he doesnt even have the EMS so obviously his warping jutsu is not an EMS technique. Besides, it EMS gave rise to dimensional jutsu then im sure Edo Madara would have used it already.

    Also, Sasuke was able to use the Susanoo-Amaterasu combo even before he got EMS, so thats not even new.

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-47597-...apter-484.html

    Its kind of dark, but you can see the amaterasu orb formed in his completed susanoo hand. The EMS simply takes it to a new magnitude and makes it easier to use with less of a strain on the body.
    I read lots of different pages of that chapter.. and they all seemed to say that you will gain another doujutsu. we will see...

    - Why can't I use Tobi? I believe that Tobi is a creation of Madara; someone in which he sealed half of his powers / knowledge etc. I strongly believe that Madara stored his powers into a sharingan, and that sharingan is in Tobi's socket. Tobi is executing exactly what Madara wants.

    Madara said to Kabuto; do you know about our plan? ( his plan is eternal T- Yomi ), but doesn't know about that. Tobi is executing what Madara wants.. to great twist would be if Tobi has made his own plans during the process.
    Besides; you can't tell me that Tobi's wharping jutsu is from a MS level, right?? Any Uchiha with that ability, would be godlike if you as me. There's more to it.. even if you don't see a pattern of EMS in that eye, we can't simple believe that that WHARPING jutsu is being executed by a normal sharingan, not even MS or EMS?

    Why would Edo Madara use that ability, at this moment?? He's trying out his powers.. Kabuto said that he made him stronger; so, why WHARP away, if he's the strongest of all of them? Madara has pride, honor.. he won't leave the stage, when he's having fun toying and making fools of the 5 kages. Madara is not leaving yet.
    It could also be, that when he gave that power to Tobi, he himself can't use it right now.

    - don't understand what you mean about Sasuke combo Susano - ama? I know that he could use it, before he got EMS, who said he didn't? He used it even during his fight with Raikage.. but you probably understood my example incorrectly.

    You could be right about EMS, but till now.. every page that I've read, said that you would gain another doujutsu. Let us just wait and see, what Kishi's going to do.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  7. #5907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    again Aga Bomba you are mixing jutsus and doujutsus together. Just to be clear, since you like to talk about facts, doujutsus are powers that revolves around the eyes, basically buykugan, sharingan and rinnegan are all examples of doujutsu, each doujutsu with the possible exception of the byukugan have jutsus that a person can use through their doujutsu, so you are talking about sasuke gaining the rinnegan as that is the only thing he can get but when i read your posts it sound more like you are talking about a possible extra jutsu sasuke would get through his new EMS and you perceive this as fact except that it isnt, some ppl get an extra jutsu simply by gaining the MS and not the EMS, in fact ive seen more cases of ppl getting a new jutsu from the MS and not the EMS, for example shisui got an OP new mind control jutsu from his MS, itachi, as far as i could tell, got a power boost to his genjutsus, and sasuke got the ability to make his susanoo more lethal by adding blaze release around the susanoo and just blaze release in general.

    and i think if everything you've read so far says that gaining the EMS would grant the user a new jutsu(or in your words doujutsu but i guess that is what you call the ninjutsus coming out of doujutsus like susanoo and amatarasu) and state that this is facts, then i would have to say that you must not be reading the same things as the rest of us, as ive never read anything that would hint that this is facts, not saying that it isnt possible, but never something that is certain.

  8. #5908
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    again Aga Bomba you are mixing jutsus and doujutsus together. Just to be clear, since you like to talk about facts, doujutsus are powers that revolves around the eyes, basically buykugan, sharingan and rinnegan are all examples of doujutsu, each doujutsu with the possible exception of the byukugan have jutsus that a person can use through their doujutsu, so you are talking about sasuke gaining the rinnegan as that is the only thing he can get but when i read your posts it sound more like you are talking about a possible extra jutsu sasuke would get through his new EMS and you perceive this as fact except that it isnt, some ppl get an extra jutsu simply by gaining the MS and not the EMS, in fact ive seen more cases of ppl getting a new jutsu from the MS and not the EMS, for example shisui got an OP new mind control jutsu from his MS, itachi, as far as i could tell, got a power boost to his genjutsus, and sasuke got the ability to make his susanoo more lethal by adding blaze release around the susanoo and just blaze release in general.

    and i think if everything you've read so far says that gaining the EMS would grant the user a new jutsu(or in your words doujutsu but i guess that is what you call the ninjutsus coming out of doujutsus like susanoo and amatarasu) and state that this is facts, then i would have to say that you must not be reading the same things as the rest of us, as ive never read anything that would hint that this is facts, not saying that it isnt possible, but never something that is certain.
    Well bro, to be honest; I've started reading on onemanga, later on mangastream. onemanga.com doesn't show it anymore, because of the license.. but you could be correct, but if you don't mind, go to the link below:

    http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-386-page-11.html

    ^^ here it says; " The transplant also gave birth to another doujutsu "

    Do you understand now, why I always thought that Amtarasu / Susanoo / T-Yomi were all doujutsus? Jutsu's casted without handseals, only by the eyes.

    Also go to this link; here you can see a different translation, but still the same as the one above; http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-9/...apter-386.html

    It clearly says; " those eyes gave rise to a new special technique ".

    Those are two different translations, but they both says that it gives rise to a new technique or doujutsu, right? How can I not take this as a fact, if it's been stated like this? Even on Narutobase, they say the same thing if I'm right. Don't know about the DATABOOK, we can always ask POW

    Back in the days, everyone thought it would gave you a new technique, am I the only one left guys
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  9. #5909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    well i think it is meant to mean that it gave rise to a new doujutsu as in the EMS as that was something new at the time and hadnt been done b4.

  10. #5910
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Nah Aga I've always believed it means he gets another doujutsu, it was known as fact for a long time to the point it is more a theory now that you dont gain another ability.
    Im hoping it goes like this for the Uchiha
    One MS eye unlocks a ninjutsu
    One MS eye unlocks a genjutsu
    Two Combined MS eyes unlock a Summoning/Taijutsu/thing
    One or both EMS unlock a Space-Time jutsu

    I prObably mainly think this because i also believe Kakashi's sharingan is a form of EMS although his own crappy chakra stops him from using it to a proper potential
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •