Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 585 of 624 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Spoiler!

"The So6p developed a certain ninjutsu in order to protect the world from the Jyubi... even now, that jutsu is quietly passed down... the seal that creates a jinchuriki..." - hence why the kyubi knew it was his...

or as I already suggested, the bijuu were separated way before his death, or even if not, the separation was most likely done within his body, or as some theorized, inside the statue, it doesn't really matter if the container is a living human or not as So6p and GM are perfect for that purpose and both would have the same sealing method/mechanism.
    How about the possiblity that the S06P used sacrifical humans as the basis to form the beasts around? My thinking is they all have different personalities (all supposedly derived from the Jyuubi) and are very different in attitude and outlook and have the memory because they were alive then. Maybe they were some of his followers who were human originally and he gave the 'gift' of power and immortality to keep the balance of peace or something (some hippy idea), but they became twisted and lonely because the people feared the reminants of the Jyuubi and that isolation led them to today.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I hope you meant Volunteer humans, and not Sacrifical humans because that sounds more like Orochimaru than SO6P.

In any case, I would think/say that the way the Beasts speak about humans, that does sound very much like they have always been separate and different from humanity, to my eyes at least.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I always believed that the Bijuu adapted, in someways, the personality of their hosts/people that controlled them and the ones they met, for example, Kurama being abused by a human with the greatest amount of hatred at his time (Madara), has become the most hateful bijuu of all (well, maybe beside Jyubi ;p). It's possible that the wicked monk, was Shukaku's first host which he (the bijuu) liked very much (?), would explain why they knew it's name.

I have seen people coming up with bijuu's names, but I haven't seen anyone (?) predicting the 10-tails name, I wonder if it ever had one, because if it was the first being, then there wouldn't be anyone to name it, right ? Thus in a way, the 10-tails could be similar to Tobi, who is a Nobody and perhaps doesn't have a real name as well ?

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I think we just witnessed in the last chapter, notice Naruto's seal allows him to have a type of energy cloak fusion transformation body rather than transforming into the pure fox form. This kind of allows greater teamwork between Naruto & Kurama.
    Ooh ok. Hmm...damn Jiraiya was damn smart. I wonder if they'll ever reveal the training Naruto went through to make "that jutsu"

I think we just witnessed in the last chapter, notice Naruto's seal allows him to have a type of energy cloak fusion transformation body rather than transforming into the pure fox form. This kind of allows greater teamwork between Naruto & Kurama.
    Thats possible but honestly I think that only occurred due to the fact that they're link still isnt perfect. I think when they perfect their link with each other it will purely look like Kurama like Kirabi takes on the full eight tails form.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Thats possible but honestly I think that only occurred due to the fact that they're link still isnt perfect. I think when they perfect their link with each other it will purely look like Kurama like Kirabi takes on the full eight tails form.
    I kind of hope that we still get to see Naruto's human body when he fights. I guess he'd still have a ton of clones around him, even if his real body was in Kurama Mode.

What do you think the fate of the Bijuu will be post War?

My feeling is in he future Bijuu will be respected the way Giant sum moned animals are and only sealed in people when they give consent. I had an idea Konohamru might become the 4 tails(Son Goku) host in the future as it would fit the monkey theme of the Sarutobi clan and give him the ability to compete with Naruto.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    it might have to do with naruto only having access to the kyuubi's yang chakra, while in bee's case he has access to kirabi's full chakra which includes yin and yang chakra, resulting in the bijuu manifesting itself completely in a physical sense while kurama simply manifests only as chakra. similar to how susano'o manifests.

it's way cooler this way anyways, and by far more convenient.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

What do you think the fate of the Bijuu will be post War?

My feeling is in he future Bijuu will be respected the way Giant sum moned animals are and only sealed in people when they give consent. I had an idea Konohamru might become the 4 tails(Son Goku) host in the future as it would fit the monkey theme of the Sarutobi clan and give him the ability to compete with Naruto.
    This sounds quite likely, though the power of Konoha containing 2 bijuu would be far to big since we now were able to witness how the kyuubis only yang power pawns 5 other bijuu, though we don't know if they are @ full power.... but in Narutos nindo its obvious that rivalry between the villages would be out of kontext in the future, so it might happen

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    This sounds quite likely, though the power of Konoha containing 2 bijuu would be far to big since we now were able to witness how the kyuubis only yang power pawns 5 other bijuu, though we don't know if they are @ full power.... but in Narutos nindo its obvious that rivalry between the villages would be out of kontext in the future, so it might happen
    You forget in the future the Ninja alliance will probably continue and replace the current 5 village system. The Kages will probably serve together on a council working to protect peace.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you