Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 584 of 624 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I have a questions,

According to Madara, the Rikudo Senin was the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi and then he later sealed the body and split it's chakra into 9 Bijuu's.

My question is: When Naruto locked the Kyuubi in his new seal, how is it the Kyuubi recognizes that it's the Sage's sealing technique since the Bijuu was supposedly created and scattered around the world?

My theory is the Kyuubi still retains some memory from the Juubi, it wouldn't make sense if the Kyuubi was sealed after he was created, especially after reading the latest chapter. We now know the Sage gave the Bijuu their names and they respect their creator.

what do you guys think?

Ref:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

"The So6p developed a certain ninjutsu in order to protect the world from the Jyubi... even now, that jutsu is quietly passed down... the seal that creates a jinchuriki..." - hence why the kyubi knew it was his...

or as I already suggested, the bijuu were separated way before his death, or even if not, the separation was most likely done within his body, or as some theorized, inside the statue, it doesn't really matter if the container is a living human or not as So6p and GM are perfect for that purpose and both would have the same sealing method/mechanism.

Q: What are your expectations of chapter 600 of Naruto ? I mean its right around the corner and if past hundreth chapters are any indication I expect some major revelations.

Chapter 300 delved into the reunion with Sasuke as well as Sai's past revealing a bit about Root

Chapter 400 - Revolved around Itachi Uchiha secrets being revealed

Chapter 500 - Dealt with the truth behind the Kyuubi attack and Naruto's birth

So what secrets will chapter 600 deal with ?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

End of the Naruto manga or how Naruto is dealing with Sasuke's hatred.

Chapter 600 = Tobi flashbacks, imo. Or Naruto vs. Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Q: What are your expectations of chapter 600 of Naruto ? I mean its right around the corner and if past hundreth chapters are any indication I expect some major revelations.

Chapter 300 delved into the reunion with Sasuke as well as Sai's past revealing a bit about Root

Chapter 400 - Revolved around Itachi Uchiha secrets being revealed

Chapter 500 - Dealt with the truth behind the Kyuubi attack and Naruto's birth

So what secrets will chapter 600 deal with ?
    Tobi's identity will surely be revealed by that time.

I'm just sad this manga is coming to an end :(
    Last edited by EliteKage; 01-21-2012 at 07:20 AM.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Tobi's identity will surely be revealed by that time.

I'm just sad this manga is coming to an end :(
    no worries, you can expect a whole other arc when tobi successfully pulls of the moon eye's plan, and everybody is stuck within a matrix except team seven lol
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I got a question for you. Why doesnt Killer Bee make better use of the Samehada?

I mean Kisame was able to steal a majority the demon cloak of the 8 tails in a single swing. So why doesnt KB use it on the Edo Jinchuuriki when in their tailed beast form. He could even use it to restore his Wounds the same way Kisame healed himself.
    Last edited by POW; 01-27-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Fire type

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I got a question for you. Why doesnt Killer Nee make better use of the Samehada?

I mean Kisame was able to steal a majority the demon cloak of the 8 tails in a single swing. So why doesnt KB use it on the Edo Jinchuuriki when in their tailed beast form. He could even use it to restore his Wounds the same way Kisame healed himself.
    Because Masashi Kishimoto. That's why.

I got a question for you too.

Has Kishi revealed the oh so mysterious "that jutsu" that Jiraiya and Naruto we're talking about back then?

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post

I got a question for you too.

Has Kishi revealed the oh so mysterious "that jutsu" that Jiraiya and Naruto we're talking about back then?
    I think we just witnessed in the last chapter, notice Naruto's seal allows him to have a type of energy cloak fusion transformation body rather than transforming into the pure fox form. This kind of allows greater teamwork between Naruto & Kurama.

Fire type