Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 583 of 624 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6237
    I would just like to point out that Izuna DID give up his eyes and DID die in battle later on. It was answered by Kishi and says so in the third data book. Just saying because of all the speculations about him maybe still being alive and maybe being Tobi. Confirmed as early as in 2008 actually

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

You know I just realized something I should have earlier but the fact Tailed beasts have real names was obvious from earlier in the story. The one tails was called Shukaku from the start.

My question is what do you think the other Tailed beasts names are?

1: Shukaku
    2:
    3:
    4: Son Goku
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9: Kurama

My guess:

2: Tama
    3: Gamera

5: Zuo
    6: Onogoro Awa
    7: Khepri
    8: Toriyama

Fire type

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know I just realized something I should have earlier but the fact Tailed beasts have real names was obvious from earlier in the story. The one tails was called Shukaku from the start.

My question is what do you think the other Tailed beasts names are?

1: Shukaku
    2:
    3:
    4: Son Goku
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9: Kurama

My guess:

2: Tama
    3: Gamera

5: Zuo
    6: Onogoro Awa
    7: Khepri
    8: Toriyama
    lol. dude... can you at least provide some explanations for those names? and perhaps the meanings i assume are behind them?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    lol. dude... can you at least provide some explanations for those names? and perhaps the meanings i assume are behind them?
    sure np

2: Tama - The inspiration comes from the Japanese folklore of the Bakeneko (monster Cat). One story revolved around a poor priest who was the onwer of a Bakeneko named Tama.

3: Gamera - Kishi mentioned he borrowed some idea for the creation of the Tailed beasts from Japanese monster movies. This is the name of a popular Giant monster turtle monster that appears in several movies.

5: Zuo - Japanese/Chinese myths have a creature resembling a Unicorn called a Qilin. One of the early references to that creature was written by a Chinese historian Zuo Zhuan.

6: Onogoro Awa - This comes straight from the legend of Izanagi and Izanami when they wanted to create a child the first attempt was a failure and resulted in a creature that resembled a Slug. The second attempt was also a failure and ended up becoming an island of foam which was later called Awa. Onogoro is the name of the island first created by Izanagi & Izanami and where they did the ritual to bear offspring.

7: Khepri - Is from Egyptian mythology and is one of their mythological gods who symbol is the scarab beetle. He was a sun deity who was responsible for pushing the sun in the morning - ie sunrise.

8: Toriyama - This is perhaps the most amusing one of them all. Kishi mentioned one of his influences for the Tailed beast was the Hyakki Yakō series an early Japanese book detailing different mythological monsters(yōkai) written by Toriyama Sekien. However it doesn't end there as it is also relates to famed Dragonball creator Akira Toriyama someone Kishi respects and mentions had an influence on him as he created Naruto.

Fire type

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    sure np

2: Tama - The inspiration comes from the Japanese folklore of the Bakeneko (monster Cat). One story revolved around a poor priest who was the onwer of a Bakeneko named Tama.

3: Gamera - Kishi mentioned he borrowed some idea for the creation of the Tailed beasts from Japanese monster movies. This is the name of a popular Giant monster turtle monster that appears in several movies.

5: Zuo - Japanese/Chinese myths have a creature resembling a Unicorn called a Qilin. One of the early references to that creature was written by a Chinese historian Zuo Zhuan.

6: Onogoro Awa - This comes straight from the legend of Izanagi and Izanami when they wanted to create a child the first attempt was a failure and resulted in a creature that resembled a Slug. The second attempt was also a failure and ended up becoming an island of foam which was later called Awa. Onogoro is the name of the island first created by Izanagi & Izanami and where they did the ritual to bear offspring.

7: Khepri - Is from Egyptian mythology and is one of their mythological gods who symbol is the scarab beetle. He was a sun deity who was responsible for pushing the sun in the morning - ie sunrise.

8: Toriyama - This is perhaps the most amusing one of them all. Kishi mentioned one of his influences for the Tailed beast was the Hyakki Yakō series an early Japanese book detailing different mythological monsters(yōkai) written by Toriyama Sekien. However it doesn't end there as it is also relates to famed Dragonball creator Akira Toriyama someone Kishi respects and mentions had an influence on him as he created Naruto.
    cool thanks lol... what about the juubi?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    cool thanks lol... what about the juubi?
    No clue the 9 Bijuu where created by the 6 Sage so he named them all but the Jyubi probably wont get a name any more than the Sage of the 6 path will.

Fire type

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    the name of sage of six paths would be like

1. Senju Uchiha
    2. Uzumaki Senju
    3. Seniha
    4. uzumaha
    5. uchimaki
    6. senmaki
    7. Uzumaju uchisen

or

Grandpa Gohan or Master great roshi

or

uzumaki roshi

or

great uchiha gohan

f**k am getting retarded
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    the name of sage of six paths would be like

1. Senju Uchiha
    2. Uzumaki Senju
    3. Seniha
    4. uzumaha
    5. uchimaki
    6. senmaki
    7. Uzumaju uchisen

or

Grandpa Gohan or Master great roshi

or

uzumaki roshi

or

great uchiha gohan

f**k am getting retarded
    Hmmmm, I'm not sure but didn't the name Uchiha came from their mastery of fire jutsus and because of the fan that their leader used ? On the other hand Sanju came from their home being the woods plus later on wood manipulation ? Thus it would mean that none of those names belonged to him. The Uzumaki probably wasn't it as well (as he had rings and not spirals in his eyes, which should belong to the older brother who had it, but it was actually the clan of one of the younger son's descendants ;P).

Assuming that he (it would be funny if he turned out to be a women ;p) was named after his characteristics and that he was born with those eyes, then it would be something linking to it, like Red (his hair ?) Rings (in jap of course), or something. Seeing as the story of the Sage is quite old and that people could have been almost extinct (well at least much less than in the current Naruto-verse), there might not have been any surnames like Uzumaki, Senju, Uchiha, but something along the place from where he came.

I have a questions,

According to Madara, the Rikudo Senin was the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi and then he later sealed the body and split it's chakra into 9 Bijuu's.

My question is: When Naruto locked the Kyuubi in his new seal, how is it the Kyuubi recognizes that it's the Sage's sealing technique since the Bijuu was supposedly created and scattered around the world?

My theory is the Kyuubi still retains some memory from the Juubi, it wouldn't make sense if the Kyuubi was sealed after he was created, especially after reading the latest chapter. We now know the Sage gave the Bijuu their names and they respect their creator.

what do you guys think?

Ref:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I have a questions,

According to Madara, the Rikudo Senin was the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi and then he later sealed the body and split it's chakra into 9 Bijuu's.

My question is: When Naruto locked the Kyuubi in his new seal, how is it the Kyuubi recognizes that it's the Sage's sealing technique since the Bijuu was supposedly created and scattered around the world?

My theory is the Kyuubi still retains some memory from the Juubi, it wouldn't make sense if the Kyuubi was sealed after he was created, especially after reading the latest chapter. We now know the Sage gave the Bijuu their names and they respect their creator.

what do you guys think?

Ref:
    Spoiler!
    Well just because the six paths sage respected them doesnt mean he didnt seal them in some way. I mean the eight tails is sealed yet has a great relationship with Killer B. Respect doesnt mean letting the beasts roam free.