Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 581 of 624 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6237
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    seriously. what's all this talk about the edo tensei bringing back the person in their "prime?" did we forget about good ol' chiyo? LOL

i'm pretty sure the way the edo tensei works, is that it rbings back the person in their last "out-of-battle" condition; for example itachi would be brought back how he was before his fight with sasuke, whila nagato would be back in his last condition before facing konoha/naruto.

under this assumption, we can say itachi eyesight is probably slightly blurry, but he's so badass he can still own like the pro he is, and he won't go blind while in edo mode.

now about nagato, why the heck did he stay in skeleton mode if all he had to do is absorb some bijuu chakra, maybe the akatsuki members could've lend him some chakra, i mean sure he would still have problems walking but he would look a LOT more healthier lol. maybe i'm missing something. maybe he would make him look too weak, or he has to still a skeleton as long as those black rods are in him, ahh i don't know, i don't get it. lol
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

^ The other explanation could be that they are resurrected in a state of body, from which the sample of DNA was taken. For example, Nagato's was taken after his death/after using a jutsu that made his hair white, but Itachi's was taken from some time before he almost lost his eyesight, perhaps even months before it.

This would imply that DNA in Naruto is in a constant change and it adjusts to the body's state (it doesn't work like this in real life), who knows, maybe chakra is radioactive and it mutates them ;P (this is more of a joke ;P).

Rather than that, it's possible that some traces of soul are left in each sample, which later allows the real/whole soul synchronize which a proper form that the sample was taken from. Basically, beside/or in the DNA, the sample contains a wavelength and memory of the state the body was in.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Who was the Uchiha who wrote the Uchiha stone tablet?
    I think it was Madara (Maybe Tobi) beacuse the secrets of Madara's body were written on it.

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Did Kabuto move since he used Edo Tensei? Because if not, then Itachi should be aware of where Kabuto is since Kabuto would've summoned him in the same area that he is "playing shogi" in.

Also, as to the regeneration of the MS eyes. I think it will return to the position it was in upon the Edo being cast. So, in Itachi's case, he was ALMOST blind, so he would be revived to that level. I don't see the eyes being "full of sight" because by that extent, we should've expected Nagato to have functioning legs.

With the point about Edo People and the amount of chakra they have, i think it is limited to the same amount they had when they were part of the living world. I certainly don't think they have unlimited chakra, and this would certainly explain why Madara can't keep repeating the meteor jutsu to wipe out everyone.

As to Nagato, he absorbed bijuu chakra. I think Kishi did this because he would have room to play on the abilities of the Uzumaki and their link to the Bijuu at a later date should he desire. If Kishi wanted to just show Nagato getting back some chakra, he could've shown Nagato absorbing Bee's chakra, but no, the bijuu's chakra was absorbed instead.

Hehe funny point but no Kabuto is probably in the same location where he was when he summoned them all so Itachi knows where he is. However I do not think he is alone as it would make sense for him to hang on too a few Edo bodyguards jut in case.

I agree with the point Edo zombies have the same amount of chakra they had when they where alive. They are limited to this but the main difference is when they overuse their chakra they do not die and just become unable to perform jutsu similar to what happened to Muu after splitting.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

would it be safe to assume that the edo zombies do not, by any means produce chakra? lol if thats the case then edo nagato, in an all out fight against the other edo zombies, would have a very good chance of winning.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    would it be safe to assume that the edo zombies do not, by any means produce chakra? lol if thats the case then edo nagato, in an all out fight against the other edo zombies, would have a very good chance of winning.
    They can produce chakra, otherwise they wouldn't be able to do any techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Hehe funny point but no Kabuto is probably in the same location where he was when he summoned them all so Itachi knows where he is. However I do not think he is alone as it would make sense for him to hang on too a few Edo bodyguards jut in case.

I agree with the point Edo zombies have the same amount of chakra they had when they where alive. They are limited to this but the main difference is when they overuse their chakra they do not die and just become unable to perform jutsu similar to what happened to Muu after splitting.
    Edo zombies have an unlimited limited amount of chakra. They are limited to the techniques their chakra allowed them to do while they were alive, only difference now is that they can perform it an unlimited number of times. An example of this was edo Kingaku....he was limited to the six tails he had in his lifetime but could use it forever without running out.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Edo zombies have an unlimited limited amount of chakra. They are limited to the techniques their chakra allowed them to do while they were alive, only difference now is that they can perform it an unlimited number of times. An example of this was edo Kingaku....he was limited to the six tails he had in his lifetime but could use it forever without running out.
    Then why could Madara capture the sealed Edo Kin Gin Bros for their Bijuu chakra, but still needs Naruto and Bee? If the Kin Gin Bros will keep regenerating their chakra, why not just constantly take chakra from them?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    We know that whatever stamina they had in life translates into what they have as an edo tensei zombie ( see Sandaime Raikage, Nagato, Muu, and Hanzou for reference if you need to.).
    Fixed stamina and their own 'soul' means that they have a fixed chakra capacity. If they had unlimited chakra then not only would they be beyond bijuu strength but their techniques would be infinitely large or have an infinite duration (Itachi could cast an infinite tsukiyomi on anyone he looked at)... foolishness.

Their bodies recover very quickly, so their chakra would recover quicker than normal also, BUT chakra is still physical (stamina), AND spiritual (soul), blended, and nothing at all says that their 'soul' heals any faster than any other soul!

Infinite chakra leads us to absurd things so we can't accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Then why could Madara capture the sealed Edo Kin Gin Bros for their Bijuu chakra, but still needs Naruto and Bee? If the Kin Gin Bros will keep regenerating their chakra, why not just constantly take chakra from them?
    Exactly.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So you're saying once they run out of chakra they just stand there and do nothing? So far we've seen a lot of edo zombies perform insane amount of techniques and show no signs or fatigue or desire to slow down. Theres nothing to indicate they will run out of chakra.

It was also stated somewhere that the nine-tails must be sealed last. Either way Madara needs B otherwise the the entire balance will be broken. Yes technically doesnt need Naruto since he has the Kingaku, but he has six tails before he regenerates; Naruto has nine tails before he regenerates, so obviously Naruto is preferable. Its also a problem that someone like Naruto is running around and trying to stop Tobi/Madaras plan.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    We know that whatever stamina they had in life translates into what they have as an edo tensei zombie ( see Sandaime Raikage, Nagato, Muu, and Hanzou for reference if you need to.).
    Fixed stamina and their own 'soul' means that they have a fixed chakra capacity. If they had unlimited chakra then not only would they be beyond bijuu strength but their techniques would be infinitely large or have an infinite duration (Itachi could cast an infinite tsukiyomi on anyone he looked at)... foolishness.

Their bodies recover very quickly, so their chakra would recover quicker than normal also, BUT chakra is still physical (stamina), AND spiritual (soul), blended, and nothing at all says that their 'soul' heals any faster than any other soul!

Infinite chakra leads us to absurd things so we can't accept it.

Exactly.
    Again, nothing to indicate they DONT have infinite chakra, and theres so much evidence that they do. Edo-Madara for example should at least be slightly slowed by now but he isnt, hes just spamming super techniques like crazy.