Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 580 of 624 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    You forgot the main man, Itachi(who seems to travel at a very slow pace, i wonder who long before he reappears?)
    Yea, but Kabuto hasn't said whether or not he can still cancel Itachi's edo tensei even though he cannot control him. If kabuto cant, then Itachi is a slow poke :/

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but i remeber a certain respecable theory claiming itachi to have sensor capabilities. :]
    I remember it too. I think it was primarily based around him finding Tobi somehow someway and his wiping out of the Uchiha clan or something like that. I think my stance was that Itachi was Uchiha Jesus and doing stuff like that is child's play or something. Can't remember it. May have to look it up now.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Yea, but Kabuto hasn't said whether or not he can still cancel Itachi's edo tensei even though he cannot control him. If kabuto cant, then Itachi is a slow poke :/
    I'm looking at it this way, if Kabuto could have canceled Edo Tensei on Itachi, he'd have done so the moment he realized Itachi broke the technique. I mean, it would only make sense. There's no benefit to Kabuto letting the immortal undead reincarnation of Uchiha Jesus roam the battlefield when you know he's looking for you. Not to mention, he's got just the perfect weapon to seal any zombies that he crosses paths with. The guy's a walking tank with a full functioning MS to boot. So yea, I'm of the persuasion that Itachi's completely broken Edo Tensei and Kabuto no longer has any control over him.

Hmmm! Edo Itachi should be able to spam Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukuyomi, without fear of going blind, right?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hmmm! Edo Itachi should be able to spam Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukuyomi, without fear of going blind, right?
    I'm guessing his eyesight will take damage as usual, and then heal itself. So yeah, it wouldn't make sense for it to deteriorate to the point of blindness, but I think his eyes still bled when he used Amaterasu.

I wish we could tell what the limits on Edo Tensei chakra capacity are. Obviously it can't be infinite, because otherwise the Kin Gin bros would have unli,ited Bijuu chakra, and the Moon's Eye plan would be complete. Also, Nagato restored himself using Killer Bee's chakra, which suggests the Edos aren't even necessarily revived at "maximum capacity" per say. One wonders why Itachi was revived healthy and Nagato was revived feeble.

Nagato achieved his "prime" state through enduring the events in which he became crippled. Similar in a way to mangekyo being achieved through the distress of losing your best friend. Some shinobi reach their peak by paying a price and undergoing maturation through the outcome of the experience. Their prime state, flaws included, would seem to be what the summoned soul would be most accustomed to and flourished most. Kakuzu, to me, would be most interesting edo discussion.

About Itachi and the whereabouts of Kabuto... How far would his eye of insight go in understanding the edo tensei technique cast upon him? He would have to see the jutsu as it is performed, correct? Or will the mere fact he was "under the spell" provide enough clues for the sharingan decryption of jutsus..? We have seen the combat capabilities of sharingan countered, wondering if Orochimaru and Kabuto with all their theories and hypothesis with sharingan have developed ways to trick the eye of insight. Kabuto was confident going through the motions of edo tensei before Tobi and was confident saying there was no weakness. Itachi knows better and is unwavering in his belief that all jutsus have a weakness. I am simply curious if there are "trace elements" or clues present enough for a top class sharingan user to track Kabuto down.
    Last edited by knife eater; 11-29-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater
    About Itachi and the whereabouts of Kabuto... How far would his eye of insight go in understanding the edo tensei technique cast upon him? He would have to see the jutsu as it is performed, correct? Or will the mere fact he was "under the spell" provide enough clues for the sharingan decryption of jutsus..?
    As it is, the Sharingan has to bear witness to the jutsu being performed before it deconstructs it. So just being summoned shouldn't give Itachi any clues in how to track down Kabuto just from Edo Tensei alone.

But knowing Itachi, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled off another one of his extremely ridiculously prepared scenarios and knew exactly where Kabuto was because he scoped out the spot that would have best vantage point to dole out orders should somebody use an army of undead ninjas to start a war over the Kyuubi and Hachibi. Hey, it's Itachi. Might be more plausible than you might think lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    As it is, the Sharingan has to bear witness to the jutsu being performed before it deconstructs it. So just being summoned shouldn't give Itachi any clues in how to track down Kabuto just from Edo Tensei alone.

But knowing Itachi, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled off another one of his extremely ridiculously prepared scenarios and knew exactly where Kabuto was because he scoped out the spot that would have best vantage point to dole out orders should somebody use an army of undead ninjas to start a war over the Kyuubi and Hachibi. Hey, it's Itachi. Might be more plausible than you might think lol.
    hey, sorry, was editing far too long and you had already replied but you are right. One of Itachi's greatest strengths was being prepared and there was enough reason for him to prepare for being an edo summon given his track record and train of thought.

Just think if Kabuto is under the influence of a trace genjutsu placed upon Orochimaru by Itachi way back when. Itachi just "presses the button" and there you go.

Did Kabuto move since he used Edo Tensei? Because if not, then Itachi should be aware of where Kabuto is since Kabuto would've summoned him in the same area that he is "playing shogi" in.

Also, as to the regeneration of the MS eyes. I think it will return to the position it was in upon the Edo being cast. So, in Itachi's case, he was ALMOST blind, so he would be revived to that level. I don't see the eyes being "full of sight" because by that extent, we should've expected Nagato to have functioning legs.

With the point about Edo People and the amount of chakra they have, i think it is limited to the same amount they had when they were part of the living world. I certainly don't think they have unlimited chakra, and this would certainly explain why Madara can't keep repeating the meteor jutsu to wipe out everyone.

As to Nagato, he absorbed bijuu chakra. I think Kishi did this because he would have room to play on the abilities of the Uzumaki and their link to the Bijuu at a later date should he desire. If Kishi wanted to just show Nagato getting back some chakra, he could've shown Nagato absorbing Bee's chakra, but no, the bijuu's chakra was absorbed instead.

Who was the Uchiha who wrote the Uchiha stone tablet?

Can Edo Zombies bleed? Because Madara tried to summon Kyubbi, and I thought you needed your own blood to do a summoning.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Can Edo Zombies bleed? Because Madara tried to summon Kyubbi, and I thought you needed your own blood to do a summoning.
    The first one who used a summon as Edo was Nagato though . Anyway, Edo Zombies do not bleed when they are hit/destroyed, but they can bleed when they want/the jutsu requires it, for example Itachi using Amaterasu:
    Spoiler!