Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 579 of 624 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    No One always meets up with Zetsu after he's done anything, Zetsu is always close. So I've always assumed that it's Zetsu that uses some track no jutsu and tell No One where people are. Might even be a White Zetsu clone stalking all important people.

But here I have a question: Could it be, that the Sharingan is a result of the Rinnegan merged withe the Juubi eyes? Just like Naruto had some Kyuubi traits even before he became the host since his mom was the host, that the Rikodou got his sons after becoming the Juubi host, and that is why the Sharingan have both the circles and the tomoe's?
    Its a good idea, one that i like, but it all falls down when you take into account the older brother did not have tomoes in his eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Its a good idea, one that i like, but it all falls down when you take into account the older brother did not have tomoes in his eyes.
    True, but if we get a little technical, maybe it's recessive(how I wrote that I right)?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm still hoping for something epic from Suigetsu/Jugo... maybe Sasuke will meet up with his old pals again during / after the war. Maybe Sasuke will gain the Cursed Seal again from Jugo, this time without Orochimaru's influence. Who knows.
    I would love to see more of these two especially since Suigetsu's brother is on he battlefield but I'm not sure what role they will play now things have gone to this level. I feel fairly certain keeping them off the battlefield was to ensure they have a future as doing so would mean the Alliance would have to wipe them out or consider them wanted men afterwards.

As far as the Cruse seal you seem to misunderstand something as Juugo can NOT give Sasuke the CS. Orochimaru created the CS based on the enzyme in Juugo's body. Essentially its Orochimaru's jutsu that why Kabuto sucked Anko dry because she had Orochimaru's chakra in her, same thing Kimimaru mentioned feeling Oro's power inside of him.

The cursed Seal is a jutsu that borrows Juugos Enzyme so Juugo can not create it as only Orochimaru and maybe Kabuto know how the seal works.

- In any case that part of the story is over Sasuke doesnt need that power as it will only make him weaker as it drains way too much chakra. He has EMS which more than makes up for the CS.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^ It was suggested that Naruto's appearing, allowed to end battles on all fronts, so that means Suigetsu's bro is sealed, or at least they believe it ;P (something similar to the Edo Tsuchikage could happen).

With the Kages fighting Madara, Naruto and Bee taking on Tobi and the Jinchuuriki, Sasuke and Kabuto lurking somewhere, Suigetsu and Juugo seem sort of irrelevant...don't you think so?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    With the Kages fighting Madara, Naruto and Bee taking on Tobi and the Jinchuuriki, Sasuke and Kabuto lurking somewhere, Suigetsu and Juugo seem sort of irrelevant...don't you think so?
    You forgot the main man, Itachi(who seems to travel at a very slow pace, i wonder who long before he reappears?)

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    You forgot the main man, Itachi(who seems to travel at a very slow pace, i wonder who long before he reappears?)
    Well, I suppose finding Kabuto isn't a very easy task. I half-wonder how Itachi plans to track him down with no leads whatsoever. Considering that Kabuto is probably in the most secluded of places in order to keep up Edo Tensei with minimal distractions, he won't be easy to track. I guess it'll be one more to thing for me to taut how amazing Itachi is. I am hoping that ZombItachi and Sasuke cross paths though. That would be an interesting turn of events.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    they seem as relevant as karen. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, I suppose finding Kabuto isn't a very easy task. I half-wonder how Itachi plans to track him down with no leads whatsoever. Considering that Kabuto is probably in the most secluded of places in order to keep up Edo Tensei with minimal distractions, he won't be easy to track. I guess it'll be one more to thing for me to taut how amazing Itachi is. I am hoping that ZombItachi and Sasuke cross paths though. That would be an interesting turn of events.

with out any info the only way I can think, that Zombitachi could find kabutoro, is if the connection they share, works both ways, and allows them to generally sense each others locations. kabutoro's connection hasnt seemed to work that way tho, as only kabuto knows info on his undead puppets, and we have no evidence to conclude that it works the other way around.

also some one said earlier about the doujutsus. It really does seem plausible that the byakugan predates the rinnegan.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    with out any info the only way I can think, that Zombitachi could find kabutoro, is if the connection they share, works both ways, and allows them to generally sense each others locations. kabutoro's connection hasnt seemed to work that way tho, as only kabuto knows info on his undead puppets, and we have no evidence to conclude that it works the other way around.
    It doesn't seem to work the other way around as evidenced by the zombies not knowing who summoned them in the first place.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    correct me if i'm wrong but i remeber a certain respecable theory claiming itachi to have sensor capabilities. :]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif