Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 578 of 624 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    There has never been a double release for this manga. You think its unfair, try reading one of those monthly manga's and have to wait 4 weeks for a new chapter or the thing goes on hiatus for half a year like Highs school of the Dead. You begin to really appreciate a manga author who can deliver every week and how much pressure there is.

Kishi deserves a break every now and then.

Kubo needs to get his shit together!
    Damn I miss Seiko

did jugo and suigetsu ever make it out the samurai palace?
    Last edited by senju guy; 11-26-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: list chapter please
    what should i write for my signature?

I believe they made it out of their cell at least.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm still hoping for something epic from Suigetsu/Jugo... maybe Sasuke will meet up with his old pals again during / after the war. Maybe Sasuke will gain the Cursed Seal again from Jugo, this time without Orochimaru's influence. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm still hoping for something epic from Suigetsu/Jugo... maybe Sasuke will meet up with his old pals again during / after the war. Maybe Sasuke will gain the Cursed Seal again from Jugo, this time without Orochimaru's influence. Who knows.
    Hoping for some Suigetsu action, always loved him as a character, and he a great potential.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I see, this could be it, a way to go beyond EMS, would be to add to it the Cursed Seal. This could potentially allow Sasuke to obtain the eyes of the Older Son, as Sasuke seems to have too much pride in Uchiha to borrow powers from Senju/Uzumaki. The CS already proved that it can boost a normal sharingan enough to overcome MS.

I hope we see them back, and remember if (when) Bee gets taken Samehada will be without an owner, that could be Suigetsu's opening for a comeback. There cant be many Samurui's guarding, as most are off fighting in the war is going on.

Rlin: Sasuke's Chakra has already been said to have become colder and darker than the second stage of the Curse Mark, so i dont think it would help Sasuke in any way now getting the mark back.

Qn: How does Tobi track Naruto and Sasuke? I was re-reading some old chapters and when Tobi finds Naruto in the hotel room in the iron country, how did he find him?

i thought he may have used the plant seeds like Yamato did to track Samui to find Sasuke a few chapters earlier, but he would be taking a risk if he used that seed tracking method to find Naruto (with Yamato being around all the time), so did he get lucky? or he actually has a method of tracking people from miles away?

Just curious.
    Last edited by Nano; 11-28-2011 at 02:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano
    Qn: How does Tobi track Naruto and Sasuke? I was re-reading some old chapters and when Tobi finds Naruto in the hotel room in the iron country, how did he find him?
    Seems he has some sort of method. If we assume that he is closer to a Zetsu than we've been shown already, it's possible that he can use the land itself as a tracking method. Even in his fight against Minato, Tobi was able to track him down despite having used Hiraishin to escape. That's my best guess as of right now, assuming he's more Zetsu than we've been shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I hope we see them back, and remember if (when) Bee gets taken Samehada will be without an owner, that could be Suigetsu's opening for a comeback. There cant be many Samurui's guarding, as most are off fighting in the war is going on.

Rlin: Sasuke's Chakra has already been said to have become colder and darker than the second stage of the Curse Mark, so i dont think it would help Sasuke in any way now getting the mark back.

i thought he may have used the plant seeds like Yamato did to track Samui to find Sasuke a few chapters earlier, but he would be taking a risk if he used that seed tracking method to find Naruto (with Yamato being around all the time), so did he get lucky? or he actually has a method of tracking people from miles away?

Just curious.
    With regards to the Curse Mark, it won't make his chakra darker, but it certainly gives him more chakra. Not to mention similar body manipulation to what Bee is capable of with the Hachibi (growing extra limbs). It's unlikely Sasuke will gain it again, but it'd definitely be a power boost. It's basically like having a miniature tailed beast, perfectly under control.

As for how Tobi tracks people, I used to think he could sense the presence of Sharingan (since Sasuke obviously has Sharingan, and Kakashi was nearby when Tobi tracked Naruto in the Iron Country). However, now I believe he's simply using the same Zetsu network he's used throughout the war. Zetsu can be pretty much everywhere, and can track people throughout entire forests or regions, relaying information almost instantly to Tobi.

No One always meets up with Zetsu after he's done anything, Zetsu is always close. So I've always assumed that it's Zetsu that uses some track no jutsu and tell No One where people are. Might even be a White Zetsu clone stalking all important people.

But here I have a question: Could it be, that the Sharingan is a result of the Rinnegan merged withe the Juubi eyes? Just like Naruto had some Kyuubi traits even before he became the host since his mom was the host, that the Rikodou got his sons after becoming the Juubi host, and that is why the Sharingan have both the circles and the tomoe's?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you