Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 577 of 624 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6237
    don't count naruto out on that one.Granted sealing tech may be harder to do, but so was the addition of an element to the rasengan, so hard not even the fourth managed it in his lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Looks like I need to recap on the manga, cuz I keep forgetting stuff like this. Forgot all about the conversation in his gut lol. So scratch that point, but the others are still valid. I tend to view Sealing techniques as more advanced techs compared to the usual techs, though that's probably not true. But there aren't many people out there spamming sealing techs, so they must be more difficult to learn than the norm. And still don't see Naruto as the type to learn a sealing tech.

And I agree, if Naruto can't seal people with a Rasengan, he wants no part of it.
    Imagine if the ultimate form of the Rasengan was actually a soul-sealing technique. I notice the Death God tends to leave a spiral-shaped pattern on those it seals, and the Uzumaki clan (revered for their sealing techniques) have a similar spiral-shaped pattern for their clan symbol... what if the "spiralling chakra" of the Rasengan can be worked into an ultimate sealing technique by adding whatever form of chakra manipulation is needed for a typical sealing jutsu to the Rasengan?

i dont think that seals are particualrly more advanced than your normal jutsus, i think they are more specialized and therefore their rank are higher and will prolly be an average of A-B rank in difficulty as they focus on different ways to manipulate nature and chakra than normal jutsus.

i can see naruto being interested in learning seals as part of his heritage, the question is who would teach him the seals, the only people, i can see doing that is tsunade(who may be part uzumaki since hashirama's wife was an uzumaki) and the other is kakashi(who is shown to know a few seals and was minato's student) but i think naruto actually using seals in combat is highly doubtful, as ppl have mentioned, he doesnt seem like the type or atleast he isnt the type to use seals now, but maybe in the future it would be better.

also just imagine naruto's rasenshuriken seal, seals away every1 in the blast, would be freaking amazing if he would create such a seal lol.

Kyuubi Death God Rasenshuriken Ball Rasengan... that'd be almost as powerful as the Rinnegan.

you forgot the "one in each hand, planetary" version, Rlinfamous lol.

^Rlinfamous's is still more powerful then that. Planetary looks cool, but it's definitely not the most powerful. Want something really powerful, try using the shrunken shadow clone technique on the Rasenshurikin.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    i dont think that seals are particualrly more advanced than your normal jutsus, i think they are more specialized and therefore their rank are higher and will prolly be an average of A-B rank in difficulty as they focus on different ways to manipulate nature and chakra than normal jutsus.

i can see naruto being interested in learning seals as part of his heritage, the question is who would teach him the seals, the only people, i can see doing that is tsunade(who may be part uzumaki since hashirama's wife was an uzumaki) and the other is kakashi(who is shown to know a few seals and was minato's student) but i think naruto actually using seals in combat is highly doubtful, as ppl have mentioned, he doesnt seem like the type or atleast he isnt the type to use seals now, but maybe in the future it would be better.

also just imagine naruto's rasenshuriken seal, seals away every1 in the blast, would be freaking amazing if he would create such a seal lol.
    Nha, he just ends up making the Rasen Shuriken that the blast lasts for ever, not expanding but spinning so hard it turns into some kind of eternal wormhole.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^Rlinfamous's is still more powerful then that. Planetary looks cool, but it's definitely not the most powerful. Want something really powerful, try using the shrunken shadow clone technique on the Rasenshurikin.
    well the 3rd raikage would prolly still shrug it off like nothing had happened lol. also the juubi version would clearly be more powerful tho or the "super ultimate rasengan"(or whatever its name was, we wont see it again anyways) he used in naruto shippuden movie 4 together with his father, atleast when its 1 vs 1.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    it was one week time skip for both anime and manga..

but what we get is just one anime and one manga issue's..

isn't this suppose to be double issue or double anime chapters..

kishi this ain't fair.........

am still in narufever
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    it was one week time skip for both anime and manga..

but what we get is just one anime and one manga issue's..

isn't this suppose to be double issue or double anime chapters..

kishi this ain't fair.........

am still in narufever
    There has never been a double release for this manga. You think its unfair, try reading one of those monthly manga's and have to wait 4 weeks for a new chapter or the thing goes on hiatus for half a year like Highs school of the Dead. You begin to really appreciate a manga author who can deliver every week and how much pressure there is.

Kishi deserves a break every now and then.

Kubo needs to get his shit together!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you