Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 576 of 624 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6237
    Just got to ask, are there no chapters of any manga coming out this week?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Just got to ask, are there no chapters of any manga coming out this week?
    One piece is coming this week, Naruto's not, but I don't know about the others.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    well, we all know the EMS can become the rinnegan somehow, which makes sense since the uchiha are descendants of the elder son who inherited the "eyes" of his father; my question is can the byakugan become the rinnegan as well? where exactly does the hyuuga clan fit in all of this. since the byakugan is a doujutsu, and there is talk from kakashi that the uchiha and hyyuga clans are related, or at the very lease, their doujutsu are; any clan with a doujutsu can be assumed to descent from the elder son, though some seem to theorize that the hyuuga clan along with the byakugan predate the sage and his rinnegan, but i seriously doubt this.

any thoughts?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I have a question, for a theory i am developing to the end of the series.

If you only have the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and you use Izanagi, is it possible to use it on someone else as well as your self? like when danzo made himself see through to dodge sasuke's arrows, would it be possible for someone with the EMS to make themselves and someone else untouchable with Izanagi?

@StareIntoMySharingan personaly i have bin wondering about this asswel but i have bin thinking about more then this what i'm also thinking about is if the rokudousenin was able to make his imagination and dreams come true does this mean he could use all the Kekkei Genkai and also would he be able to use the ultimate Element ?? like fusing all the elements together in to one element ?
    and hyuuga's ability to see the chacra points maybe the roukudou sennin got this power after he became the Jinchūriki and meaning maybe there is even a step beyond the rinningan so who knows...
    Plz just ignore the bad english

I was just wondering do you believe Naruto is lacking in sealing jutsu considering he is from the Uzumaki clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I was just wondering do you believe Naruto is lacking in sealing jutsu considering he is from the Uzumaki clan.
    A lot of people feel this way, but at least he's mastered the strongest seal (containing/controlling the Kyuubi).

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I don't think he's the type to learn sealing techniques anyway. Regulating his own seal will likely be as close as he'll come to learning a sealing technique.

Also, he doesn't know that his clan specialized in sealing techniques and no one's going to teach him any.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I don't think he's the type to learn sealing techniques anyway. Regulating his own seal will likely be as close as he'll come to learning a sealing technique.

Also, he doesn't know that his clan specialized in sealing techniques and no one's going to teach him any.
    Well, Kushina actually told him that the Uzumaki were wiped out because their sealing techniques were feared, and also that she's the one who taught Minato her clan's sealing techniques. So Naruto does have some idea, although he probably doesn't care unless there's some way he can seal people using a Rasengan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, Kushina actually told him that the Uzumaki were wiped out because their sealing techniques were feared, and also that she's the one who taught Minato her clan's sealing techniques. So Naruto does have some idea, although he probably doesn't care unless there's some way he can seal people using a Rasengan.
    Looks like I need to recap on the manga, cuz I keep forgetting stuff like this. Forgot all about the conversation in his gut lol. So scratch that point, but the others are still valid. I tend to view Sealing techniques as more advanced techs compared to the usual techs, though that's probably not true. But there aren't many people out there spamming sealing techs, so they must be more difficult to learn than the norm. And still don't see Naruto as the type to learn a sealing tech.

And I agree, if Naruto can't seal people with a Rasengan, he wants no part of it.