Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 574 of 624 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6237
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Edo Madara vs Edo Itachi would definitly be a sight to see. Madara would be like, oh sh!t is that Tutsuka's(sp) sword and Yata's mirror? Impressive! Lets see how you deal with my Rinnegan and falling asteroids. It would/should be Itachi vs Saskue times 10. The entire fight they'd just stand there and stare at each other.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Q: Do you guys think we'll get to see the flashback battle of Madara vs Hashirama?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Q: Do you guys think we'll get to see the flashback battle of Madara vs Hashirama?
    Maybe some dialogue flashbacks or something whenever Naruto finally fights Madara. It might help to draw parallels between Naruto and Hashirama and make it clear exactly why they'll always prevail over Madara's ideology.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Maybe some dialogue flashbacks or something whenever Naruto finally fights Madara. It might help to draw parallels between Naruto and Hashirama and make it clear exactly why they'll always prevail over Madara's ideology.
    because God is on their side, which happens to be kishi in this case. there's no other reason really lol.

do you think we might get a flashback if madara finds out tsunade is a senju?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    because God is on their side, which happens to be kishi in this case. there's no other reason really lol.

do you think we might get a flashback if madara finds out tsunade is a senju?
    I bet he already knows from seeing the diamond on her forehead. There was a look of recognition, I think.

If Madra can still use MS techniques (Susanoo), after turning on his Rinnegan, Why then does Tobi keep a Sharingan in the Right eye?

Could it be because Tobi lacks the proper use of Hashirama's power, in spite of him being part Zetsu clone?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If Madra can still use MS techniques (Susanoo), after turning on his Rinnegan, Why then does Tobi keep a Sharingan in the Right eye?

Could it be because Tobi lacks the proper use of Hashirama's power, in spite of him being part Zetsu clone?
    i believe it's the other essential piece which tobi is missing, madara's soul. if you ask me, that is.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Sharringan still has some advantages over Rinnegan. He still has access to Tsukyomi and/or Amaterasu (depending on which eye he has), even the sharringan basic genjutsu is useful, also if his cant-touch-me jutsu is related to his sharringan it would definitely be advantagous to keep a sharringan
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Sharringan still has some advantages over Rinnegan. He still has access to Tsukyomi and/or Amaterasu (depending on which eye he has), even the sharringan basic genjutsu is useful, also if his cant-touch-me jutsu is related to his sharringan it would definitely be advantagous to keep a sharringan
    i think what paul meant, was if a rinnegan specifically evolved from an EMS still retains the abilities of the sharingan the actual eyeball had access to, then why does tobi not transplant madara's rinnegan to both his eye sockets.

which my answer/hypothesis would be that tobi is missing madara's soul which holds his spiritual energy which is essential in having complete access to madara's doujutsu which overlaps both the sharingan and rinnegan.

i think missing madara's soul can be the same reason why we haven't seen tobi use a mangekyou jutsu like susano'o or something similar.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i think what paul meant, was if a rinnegan specifically evolved from an EMS still retains the abilities of the sharingan the actual eyeball had access to, then why does tobi not transplant madara's rinnegan to both his eye sockets.

which my answer/hypothesis would be that tobi is missing madara's soul which holds his spiritual energy which is essential in having complete access to madara's doujutsu which overlaps both the sharingan and rinnegan.

i think missing madara's soul can be the sam
    e reason why we haven't seen tobi use a mangekyou jutsu like susano'o or something similar.
    Another answer could be that Madara's eyes started out as a sharingan which then learnt/gained access to his sharingan abilities. It would be more natural that his eyes kept his old techniques. Whereas Nagato's/Toby's eyes started off as Riningan gaining his access to the Riningan abilities but since they never went through the sharingan stages they never learnt the sharingan techs for him to keep.

This all however depends on whether Nagato's eyes were developed by him or they are Madara's eyes transplanted into Nagato by Toby. We don't have enough info yet to know which it is
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar