Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 571 of 624 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 621 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I'm not entirely sure that the Jinchuriki's keep traits from the bijuu once extracted. I say this because it doesnt seem like the bijuu's actually have distinct unique traits. All they are are power boost. The Hachibi doesnt have an affinity and neither does the Kyubii. They just make Naruto and Bee incredibly strong, durable, and faster. Gaara's sand had no relation to the 1tails, thats why he can still use it. If the Kyubii gets extracted from Naruto, I'm pretty sure Naruto would still be able to make rasengans. He just wouldnt have as much stamina, wouldnt be as strong or as fast, and he wouldnt be able to make a bijuu ball.
    He would loose some things, like his regeneration, but everything else he would keep. Examples of traits are that are unique are Bee's ink, Naruto's ability to sense negative emotions and Gaara's ability to control sand, which is a Ichibi ability.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've to ask; WHERE is chapter 561 guys.. Í'm going crazy over here!! I live in Amsterdam, so don't tell me that it's gonne be released 2 morrow?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

???????
    I know i was all excited because its usually out by now, im freaggin out man lol
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I've to ask; WHERE is chapter 561 guys.. Í'm going crazy over here!! I live in Amsterdam, so don't tell me that it's gonne be released 2 morrow?
    m2, refreshing the Naruto site every 5 min hoping someone found a release =(

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    for real! everybody go post on Roku's profile page!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Mangatream said nothing until tomorrow on their website :(

Naruto is released every Monday in Japan. Why is it that some weeks we get to read the new chapter by Wednesday, and in other weeks as late as Friday.

I realise that it takes a team of dedicated volunteers to accomplish scanlation, and I am very thankful for them. I am just wondering why sometimes spoilers are out early, even with pictures, and at other times we hardly have anything to go by.

Since there are many groups out there promoting Manga on the web, is there a common bottle neck that causes delay for all of them at the same time?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I should think so.
    Anyway I'm keeping my fingers crossed and eagerly waiting for 561
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    anyone here suspect a possible love triangle between madara, mito, and hashirama?

edit: also, i think i might've discovered a possible plot-hole.

we know from kabuto, that acquiring the dna of the person is necessary to bring back using the edo tensie technique; how could kabuto possibly have gotten a piece of nagato ot bring him back!?

i don't think the pain paths would suffice since it would have to be the dna of nagato to bring back nagato..

and it seems no one has had contact with the real nagato except for konan for several years.. and konan took nagato's body right after his sacrifice and hit him away. so when did kabuto retrieve nagato's dna!?

was it after his death? and if so, why not take his eyes. he already ressurected nagato before tobi before tobi himself acquired nagato's eyes..

so what's the deal? did he acquire nagato's dna before his death and was just waiting until he bit the dust?

kabuto himself said he had a very tough time collecting his, well, his collection lol, but i don't see how he was able to get nagato's dna...

maybe i'm missing something.
    Last edited by StareIntoMySharingan; 10-27-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Q: Does each Naruto clone have their own Kyubi?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid