View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 567 of 624 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 6237
  1. #5661
    Senior Member OrangeFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    179
    Do you think that with transplanted sharingan eyes, Yamato could activate the rinnegan?
    Spoiler!

  2. #5662
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Q: Here is a fun question given Edo Madara's abilities one has to wonder how do you think he died?



    Given that Kishi likes to leave clues I think the answer might have just been given to us. Edo Madara stated he activated his Rinnegan just before his death. Well there is the major clue look what happened to Nagato overusing the power of the Rinnegan can lead to death.


    I'm guessing Edo Madara died because he choose too and used Creation of all things to create Tobi or someone or something else. He clearly was aware of some kind of long term plan and Nagato was a part of it.

    As to why he would sacrifice himself I can only imagine it was either an accident and he didnt realize he would die or he himself was dying perhaps from a disease.
    perhaps his death was ALL part of the plan lol. my theory is that his victory in that battle was his goal but to throw the world into a lie, believeing madara is no longer a threat when indeed he's already planning to take over the world, haha.. sounds like genius to me
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  3. #5663
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,472
    You know actually if Tobi really is Izuna it would make sense as he is the only person I can see Madara sacrificing himself for.


    - Izuna gave up his eyes to make Madara stronger and in turn probably almost died and was severely injured so Madara faked a story about his death to keep him safe. Perhaps because Madara eye's where blind it took time for light to return to them after being transplanted into Izuna thus his injuries.

    - Madara battles Hashrima and somehow fakes his death maybe Genjutsu?

    - Izuna/Tobi & Madara work together to unlock the secrets of Hashrima's cells and the Bijuu

    - Somehow Izuna/Tobi gets killed or severely injured and Madara gets enraged and awakens the Rinnegan

    - He uses the Rinnegan to heal revive Izuna/Tobi but dies in the process as his body is not complete enough to use the full power of the Rinnegan

    - Tobi hears Madara's last words and promises to revive his brother when the time is right.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #5664
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know actually if Tobi really is Izuna it would make sense as he is the only person I can see Madara sacrificing himself for.


    - Izuna gave up his eyes to make Madara stronger and in turn probably almost died and was severely injured so Madara faked a story about his death to keep him safe. Perhaps because Madara eye's where blind it took time for light to return to them after being transplanted into Izuna thus his injuries.

    - Madara battles Hashrima and somehow fakes his death maybe Genjutsu?

    - Izuna/Tobi & Madara work together to unlock the secrets of Hashrima's cells and the Bijuu

    - Somehow Izuna/Tobi gets killed or severely injured and Madara gets enraged and awakens the Rinnegan

    - He uses the Rinnegan to heal revive Izuna/Tobi but dies in the process as his body is not complete enough to use the full power of the Rinnegan

    - Tobi hears Madara's last words and promises to revive his brother when the time is right.
    Basically, people can be as stubborn as they won't, but no matter what they say there are several people that Tobi might be.

    - Random, meaning he's not a known character, maybe Uchiha, or some comes from a Time-Space Kekkai Genkai clan.

    - Obito, maybe the one that have most of both pros and cons.

    - Izuna, one of the higher likelier.

    - A Zetsu clone, infused with Madara and Hashirama.

    - A creation made from the Rinnegan Izanagi by Madara and then infused with his mental stuff. Not created as he is now since that would be to create life.


    My theory on Izuna/Tobi used to be that Izuna wanted to revenge Madara or carry on his dreams. It's still a possibility, that he calls himself Madara to honor his brother.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #5665
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    788
    How did Kabuto manage to get all these bodies? I was under the impression that the villages dissected (for lack of a better word) the remains of their fallen Shinobi so that the secrets of the villages techniques could never be learned.

    Not to mention he seemly has the strongest of the strong from various villages, wouldn't it make sense that ALL these graves would be heavily guarded? - even with Orochimaru it seems like collecting the bodies would be just too much since its not like you just have to beat the guards from village A, you still have to go to B, C, D, etc.

    Also how come Kabuto doesn't have the Thirds body? It stands to reason if he could get his hands on the Raikage surely getting his hands on the Third would not be impossible (Not to mention I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the Third in action).

    So yeah, my question I guess, How did Kabuto get all these bodies - Aren't the bodies of Shinobi usually dismembered to make things like this impossible - Why hasn't the First/Third Hokages been shown - How can the allies hope to win against several of the strongest shinobi to ever live plus those white clone things.

    :EDIT:
    If I am under the wrong assumption for any of the things I said please tell me, I read Naruto as it comes out however I do not discuss it often so I could be wrong/mislead on some parts... Thanks for replying.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  6. #5666
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    How did Kabuto manage to get all these bodies? I was under the impression that the villages dissected (for lack of a better word) the remains of their fallen Shinobi so that the secrets of the villages techniques could never be learned.

    Not to mention he seemly has the strongest of the strong from various villages, wouldn't it make sense that ALL these graves would be heavily guarded? - even with Orochimaru it seems like collecting the bodies would be just too much since its not like you just have to beat the guards from village A, you still have to go to B, C, D, etc.

    Also how come Kabuto doesn't have the Thirds body? It stands to reason if he could get his hands on the Raikage surely getting his hands on the Third would not be impossible (Not to mention I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the Third in action).

    So yeah, my question I guess, How did Kabuto get all these bodies - Aren't the bodies of Shinobi usually dismembered to make things like this impossible - Why hasn't the First/Third Hokages been shown - How can the allies hope to win against several of the strongest shinobi to ever live plus those white clone things.

    :EDIT:
    If I am under the wrong assumption for any of the things I said please tell me, I read Naruto as it comes out however I do not discuss it often so I could be wrong/mislead on some parts... Thanks for replying.
    He uses Edo Tensei which only requires DNA, and the Availability of the soul in the pure world. Sealed souls or those in the Shinigami's domain are not available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Basically, people can be as stubborn as they won't, but no matter what they say there are several people that Tobi might be.

    - Random, meaning he's not a known character, maybe Uchiha, or some comes from a Time-Space Kekkai Genkai clan.

    - Obito, maybe the one that have most of both pros and cons.

    - Izuna, one of the higher likelier.

    - A Zetsu clone, infused with Madara and Hashirama.

    - A creation made from the Rinnegan Izanagi by Madara and then infused with his mental stuff. Not created as he is now since that would be to create life.


    My theory on Izuna/Tobi used to be that Izuna wanted to revenge Madara or carry on his dreams. It's still a possibility, that he calls himself Madara to honor his brother.
    My problem with Izuna is the Zetsu Clone aspect, Why would Izuna be a clone, as far as I think we know, he was whole except for his missing eyes. Madara could have easily given his brother the eys of some random Uchiha slob.

    Obito at least would have a reason to be part Zetsu, although I can't see obito as an enemy of Konoha. Being Obito or his right eye, could at least explain the similarity of Eye Powers to Kakashi's.


    I would Logically want to choose one of the Last 2 options.

    Honestly if Kishi had had this all planned from the beginning of the Manga, he'd have to be one of the greates literary geniuses of our time.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-21-2011 at 05:15 AM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Honestly if Kishi had had this all planned from the beginning of the Manga, he'd have to be one of the greates literary geniuses of our time.
    Or he is just writing a stand alone that isn't a stand alone. hihi... from "Bakuman."

    Question: If the original Naruto dies, would the Kage Bunshin dispell? If it doesn't dispell, would it age or live forever? Naruto's Kage Bunshin that could absorb nature chakra could have its chakra regularly replenish. Naruto now is a one cell team.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

  8. #5668
    @Airicks - This was asked before around the time of the ETZ's and war 1st started, but obvious no apparent canon answer given besides 'he including Orochimaru in his time, somehow got them'.

    But to be precise, he didn't need the bodies, just enough dna. the dna calls back the soul of the person from the other realm/ semi death like state. The 3rd's last attack against Orochimaru had the cost/ benefit / however you see it of permanently rendering his soul "unreachable" to be used in a zombie form.




    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    question: did the sage purposely split his unified godlike power into two distinct parts and then pass them down to each son? or did it happen naturally or biologically on accident?

    and if it was sage's son; for what reason, was he able to forsee something, or better yet, had a plan for his descendants to bring about world peace?
    I think it was both. I also think while 1 might be more prominent in 1 each, they still both have the power within to basically grab the potential for the missing trait, through something undefinable, at this time. I said both because with as much power as he had, I wouldn't be surprised if through mostly power alone the So6P assigned them basically limiters in their dna, or even his preventing what was passed down, or even mental genetic limiters, (similar to a genetic version of what was done to Killua in Hx H), to control which suitable power related to personality would go to who, and what it would take to tap into the potential of the other missing power.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Qn: Could Oro's absorbtion technique that failed on Sasuke work on an ET zombie? I am thinking of Kabuto absorbing a ETZ and then having a body that never degrades and perhaps a blood line limit aswell....

    Itachi would not fool for such a trick would he? becuase if Kabuto could absorb itachi, well....
    Think it also depends on will in that situation like it did with Sasuke, but with the added benefit of being 'immortal', think even their 'will' will also be enhanced because their immortality. With that, besides most of them being at peace, or near peace, than the 1 thing in a battle of wills, (is losing leads to fear of dieing), would not be a weakness for a EDT.




    @Monte.Teacher, I don't know , but I think when Naruto had reached close to losing all power/ almost dieing, he would either consciously, or automatically unconsciously call back the clones for the energy. If some clones found some way to survive, ( like he forgot to bring all clones in his weakened stateI'd say they might have great energy, but 1 good hit on them and they would probably disappear like the usual clones. It would be interesting, but I get the feeling even if they could survive for a while, they would never age 'normally'.





    Q: Within the so far established rules of the NU, how exactly can Kabuto "update/ upgrade/ empower/ alter" Madara's ETZ? + Why wasn't an "update" given to any other?

    I mean Kabuto can't really alter the body of the sacrifice, because it really should have no effect on the body/ form that the soul takes; and the only thing that that has been shown that can really "touch" the soul was the death god that the 3rd summoned, and I find it hard to believe they Kabuto or Orochimaru could even achieve something like that, much less make "changes" to a "soul". Then if Kabuto effected the dna, if he alters it too much, then shouldn't the summon not work, because 'too
    altered dna', should be the equivalent of a different person, and too little altered dna would have no effect, and in order to have a lasting effect it should definitely lean more towards the too much side of the road. So when basically mostly dealing with the soul, what exactly else is there to "alter"?
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 10-28-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

  9. #5669
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,849
    I think that Kabuto's alterations were done after the ET Madara arrived on earthMaybe the Technique can be programmed to add some extra dna just as the sacrifice was being taken over by the summon.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #5670
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think that Kabuto's alterations were done after the ET Madara arrived on earthMaybe the Technique can be programmed to add some extra dna just as the sacrifice was being taken over by the summon.
    Maybe Yamato was the sacrificial corpse...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •