Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 566 of 624 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 616 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It just seems that Hashirama's power is so much easily transfered to people that aren't even related to him, when a swap of MS doesn't even work within one clan, but only for brothers (at least for all we know).
    I wouldn't say that, It was either 60 or a 100(can't remember which amount it was) people that Oro tried to merge with Hashirama's DNA but only Yamato survived, but that must have been barely, because Oro didn't even know, so my guess is that he died/was as good as death, a while and then he woke up after Oro was already gone because Sandaime chased him off.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I wouldn't say that, It was either 60 or a 100(can't remember which amount it was) people that Oro tried to merge with Hashirama's DNA but only Yamato survived, but that must have been barely, because Oro didn't even know, so my guess is that he died/was as good as death, a while and then he woke up after Oro was already gone because Sandaime chased him off.
    Yamato, Danzou, Tobi, perhaps even Zetsu could be counted, that's already more people (we know about), that were able to gain Hashirama's power, more than the EMS (Madara and Sasuke).

You can't forget the fact that Hashirama repelled EMS Madara countless times, it's even suggested that they fought against each other only after Madara gained EMS (so both of their powers had similar potential).

From those 2 facts, it's much wiser and easier to get Hashirama's power.

We know that Oro (and others) made countless experiments and we know that countless Uchiha killed each other to gain MS, but many/most still failed. From what we know, it's hard to say which one of the process to gain power was more effective because we don't know the exact numbers, the only thing we know is that there are more people that were able to gain Hashirama's power than EMS.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Are you saying that Madara's Warp-no-jutsu is not a space-time tech, or that the Paths can't use it?

I just am not getting the argument.
    Didn't see the question until now, just implying that the paths can't use it.

Spoiler!

Water type

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    question: did the sage purposely split his unified godlike power into two distinct parts and then pass them down to each son? or did it happen naturally or biologically on accident?

and if it was sage's son; for what reason, was he able to forsee something, or better yet, had a plan for his descendants to bring about world peace?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Qn: Could Oro's absorbtion technique that failed on Sasuke work on an ET zombie? I am thinking of Kabuto absorbing a ETZ and then having a body that never degrades and perhaps a blood line limit aswell....

Itachi would not fool for such a trick would he? becuase if Kabuto could absorb itachi, well....
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

who, other than me, got the distinct feeling that itachi finds kabuto and make him release the edo tensei so madara goes poof again, so naruto avoids fighting him?

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    who, other than me, got the distinct feeling that itachi finds kabuto and make him release the edo tensei so madara goes poof again, so naruto avoids fighting him?
    lol, think about everyone Madara is one hell of a beast, more of a Tailless Tailed Beast than Kisame ever was.

Spoiler!

Water type

it would be kinda cool if we see naruto fight madara evenly for a bit before tho.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    it would be kinda cool if we see naruto fight madara evenly for a bit before tho.
    Nah, I would prefer that the First would have been reincarnated thanks to Yamato, or that Yamato would awaken inside the First's clone, thus obtaining the full power of the mighty Senju.

Q: Here is a fun question given Edo Madara's abilities one has to wonder how do you think he died?

Given that Kishi likes to leave clues I think the answer might have just been given to us. Edo Madara stated he activated his Rinnegan just before his death. Well there is the major clue look what happened to Nagato overusing the power of the Rinnegan can lead to death.

I'm guessing Edo Madara died because he choose too and used Creation of all things to create Tobi or someone or something else. He clearly was aware of some kind of long term plan and Nagato was a part of it.

As to why he would sacrifice himself I can only imagine it was either an accident and he didnt realize he would die or he himself was dying perhaps from a disease.

Fire type