Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 565 of 624 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by jdblaze85 View Post
    I thought of this recently, and maybe you can prove me wrong and put my mind at ease.

When Madara took his brother's eyes for his own to achieve EMS,

why didn't his brother take Madara's eyes to ALSO achieve EMS?

Or, more importantly

Why didn't Itachi take Sasuke's eyes and give him his eyes?

It seems like this fair-trade for supreme power would be common sense, no?

Unless it was expressly forbidden? Maybe I missed that somewhere?
    Because you die if you eyes are removed forcefully. Or Madara didn't want anyone to know, so had to transplant it himself, so he needed eyes to see what he was doing. Or Maybe you need both set of eyes to gain the EMS.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I, and I would bet a few hundred other, have mentioned this in the past. I'm pretty sure that Madara was blind, so his eyes would be useless to Izuna. Sasuke and Itachi got the whole complicated story, and simply put it was because of all that that they didn't exchange eyes, and in the end, Itachi were dying anyways and wouldn't need any eyes.

And I believe that Madara and Izuna was the first to unlock the MS so that's about sums it up
    Well, Itachi was pretty much blind, too (at least as blind as Sasuke), but Sasuke took his eyes and now has presumably perfect vision. I think the eyes are regenerated after the swap. The only question is if Izuna would have known enough to bother transplanting his brother's blind eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, Itachi was pretty much blind, too (at least as blind as Sasuke), but Sasuke took his eyes and now has presumably perfect vision. I think the eyes are regenerated after the swap. The only question is if Izuna would have known enough to bother transplanting his brother's blind eyes.
    Interestingly enough, if two brothers with perfectly normal eyes (3 tomoes), simply swap....hmmm!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm pretty sure your right about the eyes regenerating after the swap, but like I said Itachi had no use for the eyes. And for Madara-Izuna I'm going with Madara being totally blind, and that equals loosing the powers for ever. You can't restore what does not exist.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So would that mean that Madara could obtain a second pair of EMS by transplanting Sasuke's old (almost blind) eyes?

So would that mean that Madara could obtain a second pair of EMS by transplanting Sasuke's old (almost blind) eyes?
    The spirit as well as the blood, has to be compatible and in NV it's only confirmed to be working for brothers.

On the other hand, there are jutsu that allows you to take over someone's body (like Ino's), so it's possible that, if the target's power isn't solely based on spirit, it would be possible to use that person's bloodline limit.

I forgot the "brother" requirement for the EMS. All I remembered was that they had to exchange Mangekyou-level eyes.

it doesnt really have to be a brother tho, from what ive read its a matter of blood ties, the closer the better compatibility, but then again, an uchiha is an uchiha that should be close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The spirit as well as the blood, has to be compatible and in NV it's only confirmed to be working for brothers.

On the other hand, there are jutsu that allows you to take over someone's body (like Ino's), so it's possible that, if the target's power isn't solely based on spirit, it would be possible to use that person's bloodline limit.
    I think it can also work with father/sister/son/mother, etc, just as long as their immediate family. I highly doubt it specifically has to be brother.

But imagine if 3 immediate fam members had mangekyo sharingans and you swapped two times.....i wonder if u would have some sort of super ems or something resembling the eyes of the uchiha ancestor.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I think it can also work with father/sister/son/mother, etc, just as long as their immediate family. I highly doubt it specifically has to be brother.

But imagine if 3 immediate fam members had mangekyo sharingans and you swapped two times.....i wonder if u would have some sort of super ems or something resembling the eyes of the uchiha ancestor.
    That the swap works for brothers is a fact, it just we never heard or have seen it being done for other relatives. On the other hand if you could gain a new perfect pair of eyes from your grandpa, who is about to die anyway, then what would be the point on massacring your closest relatives that have about 15-60 years yet to live ? On the other hand, it seemed that none of the Uchiha traded equally with their relatives, unless they needed to kill their brother/sister to gain MS and he/she was without it (as the donor of the MS, doesn't need to be alive), then it's game over.

Hmmmmmm, but what if someone took the normal sharingan of his brother and gave it someone else, who later awakened MS and then retrieved it from him, then would he still gain EMS ?

It just seems that Hashirama's power is so much easily transfered to people that aren't even related to him, when a swap of MS doesn't even work within one clan, but only for brothers (at least for all we know).