Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 563 of 624 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 6237
    ^ Nope, he said that he is going to use Eternal Tsukuyomi jutsu. The thing is, most people think that Itachi's Tsukuyomi and Eternal Tsukyomi from Tobi's plan are the same thing and that is incorrect.

Itachi called his MS genjutsu, Tsukuyomi, because he always creates a moon in it and the other one being God of Sun, make it sense to call it God of Moon.

On the other hand, Tobi called his jutsu, Eternal Tsukuyomi, because it uses a real moon to cast this genjutsu and it's an eternal one.

To complete his plan, Tobi doesn't need to destroy the moon (if he truly needs the 10-tail's body), he has a time-space, phasing through everything, jutsu. He can probably take it out if he posses enough chakra to jump all the way there and bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Nope, he said that he is going to use Eternal Tsukuyomi jutsu. The thing is, most people think that Itachi's Tsukuyomi and Eternal Tsukyomi from Tobi's plan are the same thing and that is incorrect.

Itachi called his MS genjutsu, Tsukuyomi, because he always creates a moon in it and the other one being God of Sun, make it sense to call it God of Moon.

On the other hand, Tobi called his jutsu, Eternal Tsukuyomi, because it uses a real moon to cast this genjutsu and it's an eternal one.

To complete his plan, Tobi doesn't need to destroy the moon (if he truly needs the 10-tail's body), he has a time-space, phasing through everything, jutsu. He can probably take it out if he posses enough chakra to jump all the way there and bring it back.
    Forgetting he have to solidify before he can do use time-space, so Tobi arriving at the moon = dead.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    To much unknown to actually answer that. First of all, we don't know if he will loos his eye while doing Izanagi do the the circumstances(being he's not a normal Uchiha anymore).

We don't know if he really needs to use Izanagi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, have he ever said that he's going to use Tsukuyomi to do it? I think he's just going to use a powerful genjutsu like the one he controlled the fourth ?Mizukage? with.

And have he ever said that he's going to be the Juubi's host? Once again I think he's just going to fuse their power together by merging temporarily with the Gedo Mazo.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/15.html

he is definitely plans to become the Jinnchuriki, and it said that the so6p used izanagi, so that was just my guess.

I was wondering,

What would happen if Kyuubi Naruto hit Madara with a rasengan, would he also turn into a tree like the Zetsus? or would he start to lose control like Danzou?

As far as we know he doesn't have Yamato's Mokuton but he still has Hashirama's cells which could still react to the Kyuubi's chakra.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I was wondering,

What would happen if Kyuubi Naruto hit Madara with a rasengan, would he also turn into a tree like the Zetsus? or would he start to lose control like Danzou?

As far as we know he doesn't have Yamato's Mokuton but he still has Hashirama's cells which could still react to the Kyuubi's chakra.

What do you guys think?
    Nai, I think the difference is that the Zetsu clones are made of Hashirama's cells and Madara is just fused with them. It's not like Hashirama would bloom into a tree by touching the Kyuubi, it most be something special since the clones are basically a chemical product(the NV version at least).

Spoiler!

Water type

Forgetting he have to solidify before he can do use time-space, so Tobi arriving at the moon = dead.
    Well, this would be the case if he had only one eye and could use only the time-space jutsu, but he has both mystic eyes and in one he can cast a better Izanagi than before, in other words, surviving in space is something within his capabilities. Even beside the Izanagi, there are still ways to overcome this obstacle.

But the Izanagi won't help him transport it, unless he creates a giant rail rode from the moon to earth, and I'm guessing that he arrives solid as since he have to be solid to use it. So he won't even be able to get into space.

Spoiler!

Water type

But the Izanagi won't help him transport it, unless he creates a giant rail rode from the moon to earth, and I'm guessing that he arrives solid as since he have to be solid to use it. So he won't even be able to get into space.
    1. The Path of Madara with the robotic body.
    +
    2. The Space-time jutsu his sharingan (the sharingan he shares with all of his paths) is capable of.
    =
    3. Possible way to get to moon and remove Jūbi.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    1. The Path of Madara with the robotic body.
    +
    2. The Space-time jutsu his sharingan (the sharingan he shares with all of his paths) is capable of.
    =
    3. Possible way to get to moon and remove Jūbi.
    LLLOOOLLL! The robot path doesn't help in any way. We don't know if the path's can use time-space jutsu, in fact I would say the opposite, because they start running/jumping instead of teleporting. So it won't help at all.

Spoiler!

Water type

LLLOOOLLL! The robot path doesn't help in any way. We don't know if the path's can use time-space jutsu, in fact I would say the opposite, because they start running/jumping instead of teleporting. So it won't help at all.
    Think his point is the robot doesn't need to breathe, so it does help in that way.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy