Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 562 of 624 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Fun question: What do you think would happen if the Tsuchikage Oonoki used his Dust release on a Bijuu?
    Fun answer: Instead of disintegrating the TB, it has the wacky effect of shrinking the beast to the same size as as a toy.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Fun answer: Instead of disintegrating the TB, it has the wacky effect of shrinking the beast to the same size as as a toy.
    Actually, i think this would be more likely to happen

http://www.mangareader.net/93-419-7/...apter-414.html

:p

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i can easily see a bijuu losing limbs because of dust release techniques lol..

question: danzou vs ex-raikage; who wins!?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i can easily see a bijuu losing limbs because of dust release techniques lol..

question: danzou vs ex-raikage; who wins!?
    Answer: Ex-Raikage he is significantly faster and was able to fend off armies by himself, danzou would last a while due to Izanagi, but once the eyes are used up he's done for. For him to win he would have to be able to injure him and from what we have seen the only person able to damage the Rakage was well....himself granted he was Edo-Raikage at the time I just can't place Danzou in his league at all.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Fun question: What do you think would happen if the Tsuchikage Oonoki used his Dust release on a Bijuu?
    Nothing. Kind like nothing would happen if dust release hit the yata mirror, or susanoo at all for that matter.

Of course this is purely assumption.

Bijuu can be killed, they just don't stay dead, they randomly return. This is why the 5 kages decided to not kill Naruto or Killerbee, all it would do is delay things.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Bijuu can be killed, they just don't stay dead, they randomly return. This is why the 5 kages decided to not kill Naruto or Killerbee, all it would do is delay things.
    Yes, but i highly doubt that a simple earth technique would scratch the most powerful beasts in the naruto world....

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    what exactly are you implying sir???
    Questions had been asked about the Gedou Mazou. Someone had called it a summon just like any other summon. My contention was that it was/is a creation of thSO6P (or Nagato). that was designed to contain the Juubi's chakra, hence it was modeled after the Juubi's appearance.

The Two side by side pictures show beyond a reasonable doubt that the Geddou Mazou has the form and appearance of the Juubi, with it's tails chopped off, and its hands in chains. In other words Subjugated.

The Point therefore is that The GM is not a Summon, is not a living creature, but is in fact a mechanism possibly made from wood, whose primary purpose is to be the vessel for holding the Juubi's Chakra, but it is subjugated with tails chopped off, to prevent the Juubi from acting on its own accord.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hey guys, i think i found a loop hole in Madara's moons eye plan, but ill state my question and correct me if im wrong.

As of right now, Madara has one sharingan eye of his own(may have more of other uchiha), and one rinnengan eye. Therefore, lets assume that he acquires both the tailed beasts, seals them into Gedo Mazo. Now, in order to recreate the ten tails, he would need to use Izanagi to fuse the beasts, just as the so6p used Izanagi to separate them. After he does so, his remaining sharingan eye would close. He would then seal the ten tails in himself.

HOWEVER, i would assume in order to cast the eternal Tsukuyomi, you would need to have the MS. And now, Madara would have other sharingan eyes from the uchiha massacre, but he does not have any MS eyes. Kakashi's eye wouldn't work as he cannot use Tsukuyomi anyway.

Does this mean that Madara's whole plan revolves around eventually using Sasuke's eyes? Or would Madara's plan have a real loop hole?

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Hey guys, i think i found a loop hole in Madara's moons eye plan, but ill state my question and correct me if im wrong.

As of right now, Madara has one sharingan eye of his own(may have more of other uchiha), and one rinnengan eye. Therefore, lets assume that he acquires both the tailed beasts, seals them into Gedo Mazo. Now, in order to recreate the ten tails, he would need to use Izanagi to fuse the beasts, just as the so6p used Izanagi to separate them. After he does so, his remaining sharingan eye would close. He would then seal the ten tails in himself.

HOWEVER, i would assume in order to cast the eternal Tsukuyomi, you would need to have the MS. And now, Madara would have other sharingan eyes from the uchiha massacre, but he does not have any MS eyes. Kakashi's eye wouldn't work as he cannot use Tsukuyomi anyway.

Does this mean that Madara's whole plan revolves around eventually using Sasuke's eyes? Or would Madara's plan have a real loop hole?
    To much unknown to actually answer that. First of all, we don't know if he will loos his eye while doing Izanagi do the the circumstances(being he's not a normal Uchiha anymore).

We don't know if he really needs to use Izanagi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, have he ever said that he's going to use Tsukuyomi to do it? I think he's just going to use a powerful genjutsu like the one he controlled the fourth ?Mizukage? with.

And have he ever said that he's going to be the Juubi's host? Once again I think he's just going to fuse their power together by merging temporarily with the Gedo Mazo.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you