Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 560 of 624 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Problem with your hypothesis is that by your reckoning, then Minato himself, Sandaime, Shodaime, Nidaime, and everyone trapped/sealed in the death God's realm are all still alive. Only sealed.

That's a tough one. I'd have to guess the answer will be no. If it were possible, then the Sage May have used Totsuka to stop the Juubi, instead of having to split it up. Now, the Sage may not have possessed Totsuka, but seeing as he had or created everything else in this Manga, I'd have to guess that he would have found it somehow..had he needed it. (Who knows, maybe he created Totsuka too?)
    I never said that things sealed in the death god are "alive." Nevertheless when dealing with a manga like Naruto, there can many definitions of alive there really is no clear cut answer as to what that is.

However, like stareintomysharingan said, humans are very different from bijuu. The death god doesnt steal a humans chakra like it steals a beasts chakra. It steals a humans soul and thus since it is detached from the body the human by normal standards is dead. With bijuu, they have no soul, they're gigantic masses of chakra, and once that chakra is sealed away there is no regenerating it or getting it back in any way like theres no getting back your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    it's not quite a problem when one analyzes the shinigami technique. when it comes to the human, the technique tears the soul from body, therefore equaling "death;" though the soul continues to exist sealed in an eternal battle. as a sidenote, kakashi's father continued to exist in a depressed state of consciousness until he was able to "move on." now this is only when it comes to humans since the "body-soul disconnection" equals "death." orochimaru is a special case considering sarutobi used the shinigami technique to seal oro's "chakra arms," resulting in sealing the "life" or "soul" of his arms.

At what point/ number of cases does it stop being many special cases, instead of a possibility for almost anybody?

the kyuubi or any bijuu seems to be a different case since somehow their body IS their chakra, they seem to be ONE and the SAME. minato implied that if he had access to enough chakra, he would be able to seal the entire kyuubi, probably throwing him into an eternal battle of some kind, and forever ruining tobi's plan.

at another note, i don't see what would stop the totsuka from absorbing a bijuu into an eternal genjutsu, lol... i might not go as far as to say the same with the juubi, but a bijuu; why not
    Not exactly. It seems more like their emotions and chakra compose or induce their body. Otherwise like with the violent kyuubi's cloak, their entire bodies would be untouchable without serious damage; yet we've seen ninjas fight and get hit by them yet live, and hell going by that thinking the Kin Gin brothers survived in what no matter what should have been deadly to them.

And with an eternal Genjutsu, on a human should be slightly different than against a bjuu. Although they are explosions of power and raw emotion, normally hate related, if you put their minds/ souls/ w.e. you consider it in genjutsu, wouldn't you just have:

1. either remove the "mind/ souls/ w.e. you consider it" leaving a beast of of pure emotion probably hellbent on destruction, with no reason ?,

2. or leave a beast that's basically a body with power that can be controlled through a similar jutsu to Ino's mind transfer, possibly even Itachi himself because of pulling the technique in the 1st place?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Naruto successfulluy separated the Kyuubi's chakra from its mind......YEAH HE SURE DID.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

1) Minato did not say or imply that Chakra had anything to do with sealing the kyuubi, he said only that it was physically and conceptually impossible (depending on translation), no mention of chakra.

2)
    juubi IS a Bijuu
    But thats what i dont understand, if the entire kyuubi was sealed in Kushina and Mito Uzumaki before her, why couldn't it be conceptually possible to seal it in Naruto, i mean all of it?

Seal it in Naruto is possible = YES.
    Kill it by sealing ALL OF IT in the Death God?= NO

Sealing the whole Kyuubi in the Death God is tantamount to killing the Kyuubi, that is just not possible. Now I find myself in agreement with someone else who said that the two halves of the Kyuubi might be able to reunite. Lets say that Konohamaru or some other Ninja attempts to use the Death God Jutsu on the half of the Kyuubi currently inside Naruto, my guess is either the Jutsu Flat out fails, or if it succeeds, the two halves of the Kyuubi might find each other and reunite, then out pops the whole Kyuubi again, ready to wreck to 9Tail Havoc on the poor human world.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    But thats what i dont understand, if the entire kyuubi was sealed in Kushina and Mito Uzumaki before her, why couldn't it be conceptually possible to seal it in Naruto, i mean all of it?
    I think to perform this sealing you need a certain amount of charka. And Minato and his wife were nearly out of charka during the sealing. Might be, to sealing half of it with the death good and the rest sealing into naruto does not need so much charka as sealing it all into naruto. But so it was enough to seal the whole 9th-tails, half of it into naruto and the other half took the death good.

Hey, i just though of something to ask.

Where did, or who created Gedo Mazo? the statue that houses the tailed beasts. Was it created by the so6p? or did Nagato create it? im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Hey, i just though of something to ask.

Where did, or who created Gedo Mazo? the statue that houses the tailed beasts. Was it created by the so6p? or did Nagato create it? im confused.

The Geddou Mazou was probably created by the SO6P.

If you question why Nagato would create a statue that closely resmbles the Juubi, when he had never actually seen the Juubi, it makes sense that the SO6P who had seen and fought the Juubi would create a statue that resembles it for containment of its chakra.

He needed a vessel to hold the Juubi's chakra while he was creating the 9 Bijuus, that is the inly reason I can think of for making a Geddou Mazou, and that is why it makes sense that the SO6P would have created it.

its just a normal summon mo916 that you apparently need to be synchronized with, something any1 can be apparently, i dont think any1 really created it, its just like summoning creatures, you dont know where they came from or who created them, they just come when you do the summon but if any1 actually created it, it can only really be 1 person and thats the SO6P.

The Geddou Mazou was probably created by the SO6P.

If you question why Nagato would create a statue that closely resmbles the Juubi, when he had never actually seen the Juubi, it makes sense that the SO6P who had seen and fought the Juubi would create a statue that resembles it for containment of its chakra. He needed a vessel to hold the Juubi's chakra while he was creating the 9 Bijuus
    Seeing as the statue has monk's clothes, it's image might not have been of the Jyubi, but of the Jinchuriki So6p. Rather than making it in his own image, someone else could make it in an image of a being who was capable of housing the ten-tails.