Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 559 of 624 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 6237
    Based on how the natural order works they are definitively immortal. They will continue to exist forever because they are piece of the Juubi which is the the prime representative of evil. There cannot be Light without darkness, good without evil. The best way to show this in a way everyone can understand is, how do you know that you like something, when you never have experienced something you don't like. This is basically what Pain was saying, that in order to know what feels good and to understand it, you most have walked the path of pain.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yes it can die....temporarily. BUT the Bijuu will revive itself again.

(Hmm, now that I think about it, has this ever been confirmed for any other Bijuu than the Kyyubi?)
    Technically, MInato killed half of the kyuubi as it will never be able to come back again. If someone else were to use the death god on the other half, then the kyuubi would cease to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Technically, MInato killed half of the kyuubi as it will never be able to come back again. If someone else were to use the death god on the other half, then the kyuubi would cease to exist.
    It's likely that this is true. However, one of my theories is that if the other half of the Kyuubi were also sealed in the Death God, they would be together again, allowing the Kyuubi to actually eventually revive itself. I believe the only reason that Minato's use of the Death God worked is that it sealed an entire aspect of the Kyuubi, the Yin half, which the Yang half cannot regenerate on its own.

tbh i dont think the kyuubi can be killed ever, i think of them kinda like the tarrasque from dungeons and dragons, you can kill them but only to drag out their return(or to stop their rampaging) but they will forever be linked to the world and thus the world will always "rebuild" them and they can only be kept away through special sealing techniques, thats how i look at it atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It's likely that this is true. However, one of my theories is that if the other half of the Kyuubi were also sealed in the Death God, they would be together again, allowing the Kyuubi to actually eventually revive itself. I believe the only reason that Minato's use of the Death God worked is that it sealed an entire aspect of the Kyuubi, the Yin half, which the Yang half cannot regenerate on its own.
    I dont think so because there is difference in being sealed and being destroyed. If its destroyed it can renegerate itself, however if its sealed then theres nothing to renegerate. All its chakra is still there except now its trapped within the God of Death aka not in the mortal realm.

The reason that the kyuubi cannot regenerate the Yin Chakra is because the Yin chakra still exists, its just been permanently detached.

Hmmm, i had an idea. Could a Bijuu (not a Jinnchuriki) be sealed in Itachi's Totsuka sword?

I dont think so because there is difference in being sealed and being destroyed. If its destroyed it can renegerate itself, however if its sealed then theres nothing to renegerate. All its chakra is still there except now its trapped within the God of Death aka not in the mortal realm.

The reason that the kyuubi cannot regenerate the Yin Chakra is because the Yin chakra still exists, its just been permanently detached.
    Problem with your hypothesis is that by your reckoning, then Minato himself, Sandaime, Shodaime, Nidaime, and everyone trapped/sealed in the death God's realm are all still alive. Only sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Hmmm, i had an idea. Could a Bijuu (not a Jinnchuriki) be sealed in Itachi's Totsuka sword?
    That's a tough one. I'd have to guess the answer will be no. If it were possible, then the Sage May have used Totsuka to stop the Juubi, instead of having to split it up. Now, the Sage may not have possessed Totsuka, but seeing as he had or created everything else in this Manga, I'd have to guess that he would have found it somehow..had he needed it. (Who knows, maybe he created Totsuka too?)
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-20-2011 at 01:17 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

And to add to paulbee + Rlinfamous, his point still stands: If the yin chakra was also "killed"/ eradicated/ gotten rid of somehow without using the seal, the Kyuubi should have the same problem in that it needs to basically still create the Yin chakra instead of reproduce/ regenerate it. And without any of the original yin, or some mixture of yin and yang it's got nowhere to start. It should be like even a genius trying to pull off copying , and reproducing a complex jutsu like rasengan,or rasenshuriken just from a distant memory, (possibly not well remembered years before memory), of seeing it before.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 09-26-2011 at 12:55 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Problem with your hypothesis is that by your reckoning, then Minato himself, Sandaime, Shodaime, Nidaime, and everyone trapped/sealed in the death God's realm are all still alive. Only sealed.
    it's not quite a problem when one analyzes the shinigami technique. when it comes to the human, the technique tears the soul from body, therefore equaling "death;" though the soul continues to exist sealed in an eternal battle. as a sidenote, kakashi's father continued to exist in a depressed state of consciousness until he was able to "move on." now this is only when it comes to humans since the "body-soul disconnection" equals "death." orochimaru is a special case considering sarutobi used the shinigami technique to seal oro's "chakra arms," resulting in sealing the "life" or "soul" of his arms.

the kyuubi or any bijuu seems to be a different case since somehow their body IS their chakra, they seem to be ONE and the SAME. minato implied that if he had access to enough chakra, he would be able to seal the entire kyuubi, probably throwing him into an eternal battle of some kind, and forever ruining tobi's plan.

at another note, i don't see what would stop the totsuka from absorbing a bijuu into an eternal genjutsu, lol... i might not go as far as to say the same with the juubi, but a bijuu; why not
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

1) Minato did not say or imply that Chakra had anything to do with sealing the kyuubi, he said only that it was physically and conceptually impossible (depending on translation), no mention of chakra.

2)
    juubi IS a Bijuu
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-20-2011 at 02:59 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !