View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 558 of 624 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 6237
  1. #5571
    ???????
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ???????
    Posts
    130
    If the sage was the first to notice chakra he would have a disadvantage IMO because he didnt know anything previosly about it unlike years later when people had time to practice jutsu and perfect their chakra. Therefore that inclines me to believe that the sage had divine intervention, I have a theory that when the sage discovered chakra he also discovered something divine and maybe thats how he got the rinnegan. When you say migh guy and rock lee could have easily gotten that kind of body you are assuming that they are on par with raikage's stregnth, we know that might guy and lee are extremely strong, but why isnt guy a kage if he is so powerful. Raikage doesnt need the gates to draw his power, it is always a part of him he can use at will as well as his speed. guy is the same level of stregnth as kisame when hes not unlocking the gates. Thats why I beleive that the 3rd raikage is able to have a resilient body, because he made it so through hard work from the start but ill say this it is possible he has links to the physical aspect of the sage i wont deny that, but that is far from a magical understanding of his powers.
    ???????

  2. #5572
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    also with the whole SO6P thing, it is perfectly explained bcoz first and foremost he was the first 1 to realize the existence of chakra giving him some distinct advantage and then along with the rinnegan and having seen how it works in battle you can safely assume that eventho he is shrouded in mystery, he is still entirely human but bcoz of his history he has become extremely powerful.
    To be honest, all these arguements sucks. First of all, since he was the one that discovered chakra and he should know allot less about it than people today, I think I know more about electricity than Thomas Eddison(yes I know he didn't discover it) because people in general have a much better understanding of something when it's a day to day thing and not something they are one of the few people who knows anything about it. People would know allot more about chakra today because they know everything that people before them found out and wrote down and what they themselves have learned.

    What does the Rinnegan have to do with anything? Yes he had the advantage of being able to learn all jutsu's but Kekkai Genkai's, but knowing how it works in battle is just called experience(since he used it). And his battle experience would suck even compared to Konahamaru unless he fought allot of people with Kekkai Genkai's(who most not have known why they could do what they do) because everyone would simply use hand to hand combat and normal weapons. Unless he trained a sh*tload of people and lived a long life, so that when they grew powerful they would try to defeat him.

    How do you come to the conclusion that he's powerful because of his history? If you think that he seems strong because he was the first to utilize chakra(and knowing it) and therefore being the one to know most about chakra at the moment, then your wrong. He defeated the Juubi, he created the moon on he's death bed, and today no one is able to defeat the Kyuubi which is less than/or the same as a fraction of the Juubi's powers.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #5573
    ???????
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ???????
    Posts
    130
    [QUOTE=Gaara Kazekage;894576]To be honest, all these arguements sucks. First of all, since he was the one that discovered chakra and he should know allot less about it than people today, I think I know more about electricity than Thomas Eddison(yes I know he didn't discover it) because people in general have a much better understanding of something when it's a day to day thing and not something they are one of the few people who knows anything about it. People would know allot more about chakra today because they know everything that people before them found out and wrote down and what they themselves have learned. QUOTE]

    Excactly what I was trying to say lol well put. One thing that gets me about the sage is this, ,he gave birth to two sons, senju and uchiha are their descendants, senju has his physical properties of chakra and uchiha has his eye powers to some extent, but the uzumaki's also share something with the sage... Sealing techniques. It is said that the uzumaki are well versed at seals more so than anyone, at the time he defeated juubi which is exponentailly more powerful than kyuubi he would have to have a sealing tech that could deal with it right. I might be inclined to believe that these sealing techniques were handed down straight to the uzumaki from the sage himself, how? Is it possible he had another child or is it possible he left his secrets to the uzumaki like he did to the uchiha?. Just some food for thought.
    ???????

  4. #5574
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    To be honest, all these arguements sucks. First of all, since he was the one that discovered chakra and he should know allot less about it than people today, I think I know more about electricity than Thomas Eddison(yes I know he didn't discover it) because people in general have a much better understanding of something when it's a day to day thing and not something they are one of the few people who knows anything about it. People would know allot more about chakra today because they know everything that people before them found out and wrote down and what they themselves have learned.
    your electricity analogy is kinda pointless but ill go with it anyways. actually the knowledge about chakra hasnt changed at all, the only thing that has changed is the amount of things you can use chakra on, the nature of chakra has remained the same and thus he knows just as much back then as they do know, or a bit more to the point, the jutsus has changed the chakra hasnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    What does the Rinnegan have to do with anything? Yes he had the advantage of being able to learn all jutsu's but Kekkai Genkai's, but knowing how it works in battle is just called experience(since he used it). And his battle experience would suck even compared to Konahamaru unless he fought allot of people with Kekkai Genkai's(who most not have known why they could do what they do) because everyone would simply use hand to hand combat and normal weapons. Unless he trained a sh*tload of people and lived a long life, so that when they grew powerful they would try to defeat him.
    the rinnegan was an important part of his power which was why i mentioned it and in what way is his battle experience less than konohamaru's? we are talking about some1 how defeated the juubi, i dont think it get any bigger than that and if he can defeat him then he can certainly defeat any shinobi that has ever lived since their powers pale in comparison to the juubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    How do you come to the conclusion that he's powerful because of his history? If you think that he seems strong because he was the first to utilize chakra(and knowing it) and therefore being the one to know most about chakra at the moment, then your wrong. He defeated the Juubi, he created the moon on he's death bed, and today no one is able to defeat the Kyuubi which is less than/or the same as a fraction of the Juubi's powers.
    missed my point there a bit, i might not have been very clear, most of what we know about is shrouded in mystery, and we dont really know all that much about him, but we do know what he is capable of due to his history.

  5. #5575
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    your electricity analogy is kinda pointless but ill go with it anyways. actually the knowledge about chakra hasnt changed at all, the only thing that has changed is the amount of things you can use chakra on, the nature of chakra has remained the same and thus he knows just as much back then as they do know, or a bit more to the point, the jutsus has changed the chakra hasnt.



    the rinnegan was an important part of his power which was why i mentioned it and in what way is his battle experience less than konohamaru's? we are talking about some1 how defeated the juubi, i dont think it get any bigger than that and if he can defeat him then he can certainly defeat any shinobi that has ever lived since their powers pale in comparison to the juubi.



    missed my point there a bit, i might not have been very clear, most of what we know about is shrouded in mystery, and we dont really know all that much about him, but we do know what he is capable of due to his history.
    Electricity hasn't changed either, we just know allot more ways to use it and control it, just like chakra. So my analogy is actually really good.

    One real battle count's as a small amount of experience, although a big one he doesn't really get much. But here's the thing, we don't know how the fight wen't. I don't say that he isn't powerful, he clearly is the MOST powerful but that's not my point.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #5576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    238
    Hey guys, i had a question if this has ever been stated in the manga, can a bijuu die? Because its stated when a Jinnchuriki dies, the bijuu will later be revived, but if you fought lets say a weaker bijuu like the Ichibi, could you technically kill it?

  7. #5577
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,938
    Yes it can die....temporarily. BUT the Bijuu will revive itself again.

    (Hmm, now that I think about it, has this ever been confirmed for any other Bijuu than the Kyyubi?)

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #5578
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Hey guys, i had a question if this has ever been stated in the manga, can a bijuu die? Because its stated when a Jinnchuriki dies, the bijuu will later be revived, but if you fought lets say a weaker bijuu like the Ichibi, could you technically kill it?
    I don't see why it would be any different with the other Bijuu's than with the Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yes it can die....temporarily. BUT the Bijuu will revive itself again.
    (Hmm, now that I think about it, has this ever been confirmed for any other Bijuu than the Kyyubi?)
    To the best of my memory, no. I guess when Gaara was the main attraction this never came up because no one thought he could die, they didn't even think anyone could put a scratch on him. Never been mentioned with the Hachibi either, Bee has never been close to death as long as we have known him. And when it comes to the capturing of the other Bijuu's; Akatsuki needed them straight away and with a host(to easier control/knock out), but they were really careful not to kill the jinchuriki, based on Hidan and Kakauzu's conversations, especially when it comes to the Two Tails. Could be because they needed them ASAP, could be because it's easier to carry a host and to knock a host out(tho seems like Deidara and Tobi had no problem with the Sanbi), or because they actually die. Tho my money would be on a mix of the two first reasons.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  9. #5579
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,938
    The Kyuubi could be an exception simply because it is just too powerful to die, or to be contained in the Underworld. I tend to interprete Yondaime's comment when he used the death God technique as saying that it (Kyuubi) cannot conceptually die,( or words to that effect) that way, although this could be true of it's siblings too.

    Could be that The Original Juubi was outside the purview of death, or it could just be that the Sage Created them to be immortal.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #5580
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    238
    Yes thats what i was asking, could a bijuu be permanently killed, or are they immortal?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •