Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 553 of 624 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 6237
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    1. i was somehow under the same impression elitekage but afro is right, we shouldn't jump to that conclussion, there's no reason to assume that, yet i'm willing to wait and see whether or not the manga confirms what we suspect.

2. yes afro, this is the dilemna, though hear me out. if the EMS only effect was to negate the blindness of mangekyou, it would make complete sense>ETERNAL mangekyou sharingan, but if this was all there was to it, why not just leave it at that.. why does itachi imply a new doujutsu? whether the EMS gives the user one new eye technique(example: a time-space jutsu like kamui or tobi's phasing ability) or in itself is the NEW doujutsu bringing with it multiple new techniques(example: maybe multiple space time jtsus like both kamui and tobis' phasing ability). or perhaps it doesn't and just amplifies the original mangekyou techniques, it apparently already upgraded susano'o.

3. significant or huge? eh, it looks BADASS, all i have to say XD

4. i personally hope his genjutsu is upgraded to itachi level, what's the point of being the pinnacle of an uchiha if your genjutsu ain't impressive as a fellow uchiha? >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I do think that Sasuke's kind of genjutso has a potential of being Aizen like. He can alternate senses and therefore reality in the victims perception and made them make false decisions and actions, like what happened to Danzo. It's not paralyzing but it's certainly very manipulating. Probably at this point, he can make Sakura appear like Sasuke himself fooling Naruto to attack her with a rasenshuriken, or certain scenarios like that. Or make someone believe that all his allies are still alive, only to suddenly wake surrounded with dead bodies.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I do think that Sasuke's kind of genjutso has a potential of being Aizen like. He can alternate senses and therefore reality in the victims perception and made them make false decisions and actions, like what happened to Danzo. It's not paralyzing but it's certainly very manipulating. Probably at this point, he can make Sakura appear like Sasuke himself fooling Naruto to attack her with a rasenshuriken, or certain scenarios like that. Or make someone believe that all his allies are still alive, only to suddenly wake surrounded with dead bodies.
    wow bro! now that you mention it, if this turns out to be true, danzous' fight was a great foreshadowing... and would make sasukes' genjutsu deadly dangerous and impressive on a whole other level, not so much the same power level of itachis' genjutsu, but diabolically efficient... i hope to see this into fruition.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    wow bro! now that you mention it, if this turns out to be true, danzous' fight was a great foreshadowing... and would make sasukes' genjutsu deadly dangerous and impressive on a whole other level, not so much the same power level of itachis' genjutsu, but diabolically efficient... i hope to see this into fruition.
    It really depends on how the fusing of the eyes actually works, because we already saw that a crow with transplanted MS, could use the original owner's MS jutsu at the same level as the original (it's an assumption, because it owned master of genjutsu, Itachi). It's possible that Sasuke will be able to do Tsukuyomi as fine as Itachi could, it all depends on the difference between transplanting the MS to others non blood related and how it works with transplanting it to your own brother, thus creating EMS.

also considering that itachi specialized in genjutsu and sasuke is prolly more specialized in ninjutsu, i think its fairly safe to assume that sasuke wont get a boost in his genjutsu abilities but rather in his ninjutsu which if you think about it, he has already shown in him using the ameteratsu(or whats it called) to improve things like susanoo, something that itachi couldnt do or atleast didnt show, so that makes me think that it slightly improves the users predispositioned abilities like taijutsu, ninjutsu or genjutsu.

I'd guess that when Sasuke uses Genjutsu with his EMS, it'll be a bit more powerful. But I agree that, since he's more inclined to ninjutsu and "power moves", he's probably increased more in that area. Itachi's the guy that communicates to people through Genjutsu. Sasuke's the guy that opens beer cans with Susano'o and lights his cigarettes with Amaterasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'd guess that when Sasuke uses Genjutsu with his EMS, it'll be a bit more powerful. But I agree that, since he's more inclined to ninjutsu and "power moves", he's probably increased more in that area. Itachi's the guy that communicates to people through Genjutsu. Sasuke's the guy that opens beer cans with Susano'o and lights his cigarettes with Amaterasu.
    Like a baws much?

I think that Sasuke will just get an all around boost. Not more in gen than nin or the other way around, just a general increase in his powers when it comes to the force he can put behind the chakra(amount whatever). I highly doubt tho that it will increase his Taijutsu, only his Dojutsu and nothing else, it's not a full organ transplant.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Like a baws much?

I think that Sasuke will just get an all around boost. Not more in gen than nin or the other way around, just a general increase in his powers when it comes to the force he can put behind the chakra(amount whatever). I highly doubt tho that it will increase his Taijutsu, only his Dojutsu and nothing else, it's not a full organ transplant.
    Unless he's got more chakra from the ordeal ("I can feel Itachi's power flowing into me")... the general theme these days seems to be "More chakra, better Taijutsu"...

I agree it wouldn't make sense, but he's got to keep up with Naruto somehow, and I don't want to see him fight in a giant Susano'o 100% of the time. Maybe if Sasuke copied the Raikage's lightning armor. With that + his Sharingan reflexes, he could probably follow Naruto's speed. I've believed firmly that Sasuke would eventually copy that technique, ever since his fight with the Raikage. It's too perfect for him, and too necessary to keep up with even Sage Mode Naruto in the speed/Taijutsu department, to say nothing of Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Unless he's got more chakra from the ordeal ("I can feel Itachi's power flowing into me")... the general theme these days seems to be "More chakra, better Taijutsu"...

I agree it wouldn't make sense, but he's got to keep up with Naruto somehow, and I don't want to see him fight in a giant Susano'o 100% of the time. Maybe if Sasuke copied the Raikage's lightning armor. With that + his Sharingan reflexes, he could probably follow Naruto's speed. I've believed firmly that Sasuke would eventually copy that technique, ever since his fight with the Raikage. It's too perfect for him, and too necessary to keep up with even Sage Mode Naruto in the speed/Taijutsu department, to say nothing of Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto.
    The sharingans ability to copy ninjutsu has been pretty much long forgotten since the beginning of the series. Strangely enough that was only ability it was known for back then before Kishi added things one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    The sharingans ability to copy ninjutsu has been pretty much long forgotten since the beginning of the series. Strangely enough that was only ability it was known for back then before Kishi added things one by one.
    Actually, it was more like Kakashi was the only sharingan user, that could copy most techniques in the middle of a fight and use them to his advantage. Sharingan allows/help in copying jutsu, but it doesn't matter if you copy it, when you can't use it.

Shinobi that came in the second part of the manga, basically all had unique abilities, most kekkei genkai, or those that need extreme chakra pools, or those that need special items to perform them (like Daidera's clay, or the swordsman's swords).