Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 552 of 624 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Susanoo is not invulnerable, BUT An EMS Sasuke with full Chakra, and healthy, will produce a far more resilent and resistant Susanoo. Besides Sasuke can repair his susanoo on the fly.

I really doubt he'll have any future problems now that he's healthy, rested, and has EMS.
    that is prolly true, but i doubt there is that much of a difference between a MS susanoo and an EMS susanoo, from what ive read the only real difference between a MS and EMS susanoo, is that EMS doesnt have the drawbacks of the MS version. also the susanoo will still put some strain on sasuke when he uses it, whether it is physical or spiritual(chakra depletion) as itachi said, every jutsu has a weakness and i think that susanoo's weakness is its user.

Well at least he now has Itachi's power in addittion to his own, as he has said.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

thats most likely highly exaggerated but ofc his power is increased from that, but i dont think that it is precise to say that he has his own and itachi's powers.

By Itachi's powers they don't mean that Sasuke+Itachi=Sasachi. But rather that he now have all the same ability's and have his eyes. I think that we will see some increased Genjutsu from from gay-boy-Sasuke, for those that think that Naruto now is on way higher lvl do to all the power ups he have been given, this might as well be what's going to tip the scale since Naruto is weak against genjutsu.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    By Itachi's powers they don't mean that Sasuke+Itachi=Sasachi. But rather that he now have all the same ability's and have his eyes. I think that we will see some increased Genjutsu from from gay-boy-Sasuke, for those that think that Naruto now is on way higher lvl do to all the power ups he have been given, this might as well be what's going to tip the scale since Naruto is weak against genjutsu.
    Sasuke with Itachis eyes means he longer suffers from blindness, he will require less chakra to do MS jutsus,he will obtain a new MS jutsu, and have a huge boost in power for each MS jutsu.

I still think that if EMS Sasuke and MS Itachi were to have a t-yomi face-off, that Itachi would still own Sasukes ass. Sasukes upgrade in MS power doesnt alter the fact that his skills are shameful compared to Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    He will require less chakra to do MS jutsus
    Not necessarily true. Actually, I kind of doubt this.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage
    he will obtain a new MS jutsu
    Not necessarily true as the EMS itself is considered a new eye power. It's likely that it doesn't bestow upon the user a 4th separate MS technique.

and have a huge boost in power for each MS jutsu.
    Quite possible, but I don't know if I'd be willing to call it a "huge" boost though (so far). A significant boost nonetheless though, I guess

I still think that if EMS Sasuke and MS Itachi were to have a t-yomi face-off, that Itachi would still own Sasukes ass. Sasukes upgrade in MS power doesnt alter the fact that his skills are shameful compared to Itachi.
    Just about everyone's skills are "shameful" when put next to Itachi, it seems. So that's a bad adjective to apply only to Sasuke here. I prefer to say "pales in comparison to" Itachi. Cut Sasuke just a little slack at least.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    not necessarily true. Actually, i kind of doubt this. yep

not necessarily true as the ems itself is considered a new eye power. It's likely that it doesn't bestow upon the user a 4th separate ms technique. yep

quite possible, but i don't know if i'd be willing to call it a "huge" boost though (so far). A significant boost nonetheless though, i guess yep

just about everyone's skills are "shameful" when put next to itachi, it seems. So that's a bad adjective to apply only to sasuke here. I prefer to say "pales in comparison to" itachi. Cut sasuke just a little slack at least. yep
    imo.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

from what i can gather, there is no really HUGE power boost, i dont even think his normal MS powers will get a boost, all the EMS does compared to the MS is remove the physical restraints of the powers, meaning that he wont get blind anymore and powers like susanoo wont weaken him physically, other than that there really isnt any change, except possibly making their old MS powers more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Not necessarily true. Actually, I kind of doubt this.

Not necessarily true as the EMS itself is considered a new eye power. It's likely that it doesn't bestow upon the user a 4th separate MS technique.

Quite possible, but I don't know if I'd be willing to call it a "huge" boost though (so far). A significant boost nonetheless though, I guess

Just about everyone's skills are "shameful" when put next to Itachi, it seems. So that's a bad adjective to apply only to Sasuke here. I prefer to say "pales in comparison to" Itachi. Cut Sasuke just a little slack at least.
    1. Why would u doubt it? Sasuke just combined susanoo and amaterasu easily so i assumed the strain and chakra consumption on his body has decreased.

2. In one chapter it specifically stated that a new jutsu is awakened along with the EMS, but that could be a translation problem i guess.

3. Significant, Huge, same basic idea

4. True that most pale in comparison to Itachi, but what im saying is Sasuke was never really skilled in genjutsu. The only reason he has genjutsu abilities at all is due to the sharingan. I'd like to see him use a genjutsu with his finger like Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    1. Why would u doubt it? Sasuke just combined susanoo and amaterasu easily so i assumed the strain and chakra consumption on his body has decreased.
    Normally the case when a person is at 100%. So judging from that one instance isn't enough to go saying chakra consumption has been decreased thanks to the EMS. I personally don't see why it would decrease overall chakra consumption at all. It makes more sense to me that the techniques would still suck up the same amount of chakra and cause the same amount of strain if overused. The only thing different is that they won't go blind because of it.

2. In one chapter it specifically stated that a new jutsu is awakened along with the EMS, but that could be a translation problem i guess.
    The nature of the line itself in Japanese is ambiguous (was actually discussed on another forum) because in the Narutoverse, the Sharingan, Byakugan and Rinnegan are considered eye techniques. And in the Sharingan's case, along with being considered and eye technique, the MS itself is considered an advanced eye technique, and the 3 techniques it bestows upon the wielder (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susano) are themselves considered eye techniques. So knowing that, the newly acquired EMS is also considered as such. So, as for myself, I'm still holding back on saying that there will be yet one more technique in the same vein as Amaterasu to come about from the EMS.

3. Significant, Huge, same basic idea
    Sort of. I just rather use significant as it implies a noticeable increase regardless of the magnitude.

4. True that most pale in comparison to Itachi, but what im saying is Sasuke was never really skilled in genjutsu. The only reason he has genjutsu abilities at all is due to the sharingan. I'd like to see him use a genjutsu with his finger like Itachi.
    Well, in terms of his Tsukuyomi, that certainly isn't like Itachi's. But I think most people have come to understand that, while being decent with genjutsu, it isn't his strong point. Really, it just isn't his style. Sasuke using genjutsu like Itachi? It's not gonna happen. I mean, Itachi casts genjutsu just by breathing (slight over-exaggeration maybe).