Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 551 of 624 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6237
    We've Seen Susanoo develop from a ghostly outline, to having skelton, to sinews, and an armoured form, ALL UPPER BODY.

Q).....Will Susanoo ever show Legs?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    We've Seen Susanoo develop from a ghostly outline, to having skelton, to sinews, and an armoured form, ALL UPPER BODY.

I don't think that we will see a Susanoo with legs simply due to the fact that it's body seems to stay with the user at all times completely shrouding the user, and as sasuke has shown certain parts of susanoo's body can be used as a form of defense. If Susanoo has to walk around like a person it can create unnecessary holes in the wielder's defense. As sasuke said to Gaara it gives him the ultimate defense and offense.

well i would say ultimate defense is a bit exaggerated, considering we saw mei melted the bones of sasuke's susanoo, itachi's susanoo was the ultimate defense due to the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    I don't think that we will see a Susanoo with legs simply due to the fact that it's body seems to stay with the user at all times completely shrouding the user, and as sasuke has shown certain parts of susanoo's body can be used as a form of defense. If Susanoo has to walk around like a person it can create unnecessary holes in the wielder's defense. As sasuke said to Gaara it gives him the ultimate defense and offense.
    Awww! Come on Man. Don't you wanna see a Susanoo Meccha Suit...A Chakra Gundam?

@paulbee lol I can just imagine a floating Sasuke in a walking Susanoo since it is for the most part transparent.

@almara True it was an exaggeration on Sasuke's part that I think stemmed from the fact that to him Itachi's susanoo made him nearly invincible so he compared his own incomplete version to his too much. Now if he had the Yata Mirror then he might be a little more formidable.

I think I'll actually ask a question of my own here.

Anybody think Sasuke has the mirror and sword since he now possesses Itachi's eyes?

I wander if Sasuke could have developed his own versions of them over time or if it were exclusive to Itachi, but Orochimaru seemed to think he could find the sword of Totsuka by looking, yet it seemed to be more of a jutsu exclusive to Susanoo.

@paulbee lol I can just imagine a floating Sasuke in a walking Susanoo since it is for the most part transparent.

@almara True it was an exaggeration on Sasuke's part that I think stemmed from the fact that to him Itachi's susanoo made him nearly invincible so he compared his own incomplete version to his too much. Now if he had the Yata Mirror then he might be a little more formidable.

I think I'll actually ask a question of my own here.

Anybody think Sasuke has the mirror and sword since he now possesses Itachi's eyes?

I wander if Sasuke could have developed his own versions of them over time or if it were exclusive to Itachi, but Orochimaru seemed to think he could find the sword of Totsuka by looking, yet it seemed to be more of a jutsu exclusive to Susanoo.
    1) No I do not think Sasuke has the mirror or Sword. Apparently they must reside in a dimension known to and accessible to Itachi alone.

2) I actually think a fully solidified, fully amored Susanoo is a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well i would say ultimate defense is a bit exaggerated, considering we saw mei melted the bones of sasuke's susanoo, itachi's susanoo was the ultimate defense due to the items.
    Susanoo is not invulnerable, BUT An EMS Sasuke with full Chakra, and healthy, will produce a far more resilent and resistant Susanoo. Besides Sasuke can repair his susanoo on the fly.

I really doubt he'll have any future problems now that he's healthy, rested, and has EMS.

Susanoo itself exists not so much as a summonable creature but an animated mass of chakra. I'll admit that the possibility exists since the Kyuubi showed us that with enough chakra it is possible to solidify it into a mass. The question is do you need relatively as much chakra as a bijuu to be able to accomplish and maintain this? So far Sasuke seems to have only been able to solidify his skeleton. Even Itachi didn't possess a fully solidified susanoo. Seems like a lot of chakra drain for a non-jinchuriki

Susanoo itself exists not so much as a summonable creature but an animated mass of chakra. I'll admit that the possibility exists since the Kyuubi showed us that with enough chakra it is possible to solidify it into a mass. The question is do you need relatively as much chakra as a bijuu to be able to accomplish and maintain this? So far Sasuke seems to have only been able to solidify his skeleton. Even Itachi didn't possess a fully solidified susanoo. Seems like a lot of chakra drain for a non-jinchuriki
    Two Salient points:

1) The Uchiha are high in Spiritual Power...they can Materialize things like Susanoo because that is their Sharingan Property. As a result they would require small amounts of chakra (relatively) to do such. Of course this is redundant since only the Rinnegan can materialize things too, in other words nothing to compare with.

2) The Beasts (Bijuu) were Materialized and given Substance by SO6P. They need no further exertion to remain solid if they chose to be solid. The Sage took care of it.

Difference btwn the beasts and Susanoo, is that the Uchiha do not possess the Physical energy of the Sage by which to make Susanoo remain solid. Uchiha need to constantly apply effort to keep Susanoo solidified.

The Susanoo will be as powerful as the Spiritual Energy and Chakra of the Uchiha in question can make it be.

Spiritual Energy =/= Chakra

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

No, the Uchiha is the legs.

Susano is just as physically solid as a Bijuu is. You don't see many attacks passing through Susano unhindered, do you? As soon as Susano's skeleton forms, it's a solid being. Being able to hold things isn't something a non-physically solid mass of chakra could do, right?