• Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 55 of 624 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
    Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What does the "S" in S-Class mean
    super, no im just kidding , i think it means satoosa

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    okey guys, by reading the last chapter, I think I found something and I want you answers about it;

My questions are;

1 - In chapter 455, last page,.. we can see that Danzou ACTIVATES his sharighan, right?
    In chapter 456, page 7 in the bottom right corner, you can see that the sharighan has somekind of pattern. ( if you have a program to zoom in, use it OR when you reading naruto online,.. right in the window there is option to zoom. Zoom it to 200 % )

So it doesn't look like a pattern that we have allready seen.. does someone has seen this kind of pattern ever been shown or am I not looking good..? ( I have a Full HD 24 inch so its not my monitor ;p )

2 - does somebody knows a Link or a place where I can download all the binktopia scanlations of Naruto Manga? I read it normally online, but recently, everytime when Zidane21 gives a post with a link to it, I can only download that chapter.. I want them all, so anybody..
    1) Its just a small picture of the regular sharingan Kishi doesnt draw with a needle just a regular pencil I would assume which is done over with ink. Small things are bound to look squeezed cause its a real person drawing and not a computer with tiny needle like pen drawing abilites.

2) http://mangashare.com/manga/Naruto Green arrows for Download
    Last edited by POW; 07-18-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    okey guys, by reading the last chapter, I think I found something and I want you answers about it;

My questions are;

1 - In chapter 455, last page,.. we can see that Danzou ACTIVATES his sharighan, right?
    In chapter 456, page 7 in the bottom right corner, you can see that the sharighan has somekind of pattern. ( if you have a program to zoom in, use it OR when you reading naruto online,.. right in the window there is option to zoom. Zoom it to 200 % )

So it doesn't look like a pattern that we have allready seen.. does someone has seen this kind of pattern ever been shown or am I not looking good..? ( I have a Full HD 24 inch so its not my monitor ;p )
    Its just the normal pattern of the sharingan, but because of the perspective (looking at it from a distance), the detail is distorted. Zooming in won't make it any clearer.

What does the "S" in S-Class mean
    'S' in S-class doesn't stand for anything. Its just an extra grade on the ranking scale in the Narutoverse.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Its just the normal pattern of the sharingan, but because of the perspective (looking at it from a distance), the detail is distorted. Zooming in won't make it any clearer.

'S' in S-class doesn't stand for anything. Its just an extra grade on the ranking scale in the Narutoverse.
    are you sure ? because out of all the letters why did he choose "S" i am sure that in cars S-class means sonderklasse, which is german for like special car, so based off of this we can assume the 'S' means special , but i thought it meant satoosa, since satoosa is the same as kage( not by meaning but level)

Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    are you sure ? because out of all the letters why did he choose "S" i am sure that in cars S-class means sonderklasse, which is german for like special car, so based off of this we can assume the 'S' means special , but i thought it meant satoosa, since satoosa is the same as kage( not by meaning but level)
    S, as said by afro is nothing in particular. S = Special (most likely), it's a very common letter to use for the elite (remembers Yu Yu Hakusho).

What you have is, over-thinking.

Or the S class Chocobo's from FF7 that you have to breed
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Or the S class Chocobo's from FF7 that you have to breed
    Lol. I remember that.

It doesn't have a meaning. And if it did like someone said then that means A, B, C, D would have meanings also.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Lol. I remember that.

It doesn't have a meaning. And if it did like someone said then that means A, B, C, D would have meanings also.
    LOL. As other have said S-Class has been used by other Mangas, that got me thinking that it probably means something in Japan.

IMO A,B,C,D do have a meaning. They are just Grades with A being the Highest. This is easy to see. Since "S" supercedes "A", it got me wondering if it meant "Special" or something like that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

LOL. As other have said S-Class has been used by other Mangas, that got me thinking that it probably means something in Japan.

IMO A,B,C,D do have a meaning. They are just Grades with A being the Highest. This is easy to see. Since "S" supercedes "A", it got me wondering if it meant "Special" or something like that.
    I kind of assumed it meant special too as I have seen it in other media as well. I found this small article on the subject

From Giant Bomb

S-Rank’ is a term used in games, most commonly awarded at the end of stages with graded missions or side objectives.
    Originally created in Japan where anything below grade ‘C’ is considered a failure, the 'S-Rank' gives way to a wider range of obtainable grades. Western developers soon realized that the ‘S-Rank’ was much cooler than the boring ‘A’ and have now adopted it too. Many people have wondered what the S stands for… Special? Super? Schwarzenegger? No one knows for sure.

The game Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 has a rank above the S-rank and it is the Z-rank because of the Z in Dragon Ball Z.

The S rank has also been expanded to SS and SSS ranks to make ability ranks even more granular.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Once again, as expected from POW senpai.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !