Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 541 of 624 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    that is a generalization, kushina didnt die bcoz she got the bijuu extracted from her but rather bcoz the kyubi impaled her but i get your point.
    It's a justifiable generalization.

She would have died anyway, even Madara knew this.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

thing is tho, you dont know that, she could have lived a long and productive life as naruto's mother, but the fact remains, kushina didnt die from the extraction itself, kushina was killed when the kyubi impaled her, hence your generalization is anything but justifiable and is flat out wrong but you are right in the sense that all that have gotten their bijuu extracted have died, but not necesarily from the extraction itself with the possible exception of gaara who got revived.

The hosts of the seven Bijuu's that Akatsuki have died from the extraction, but none of them where Uzumaki's, which have the strongest life force in the Narutoverse, as far as we know. There is the possibility that Kushina could have survived and the same goes for Naruto, which seems to have the highest possibility to survive.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    The hosts of the seven Bijuu's that Akatsuki have died from the extraction, but none of them where Uzumaki's, which have the strongest life force in the Narutoverse, as far as we know. There is the possibility that Kushina could have survived and the same goes for Naruto, which seems to have the highest possibility to survive.
    There is no possibility. Kushina clearly died as a result of having the kyuubi extracted. Naruto has his mothers powerful chakra, so i see no reason he would survive completely. I dont understand how you can say she might have survived, theres a reason Minato cried about being a single father and chose to seal them both within Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    There is no possibility. Kushina clearly died as a result of having the kyuubi extracted. Naruto has his mothers powerful chakra, so i see no reason he would survive completely. I dont understand how you can say she might have survived, theres a reason Minato cried about being a single father and chose to seal them both within Naruto.
    The simple explanation is that they where fucked. Madara and the Kyuubi was far to much for them, and what really did her in was when the Kyuubi stabbed her with one of his giant claws. And people are shown to handle things different in the show, depending on chakra, life force and willpower.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So the fact that even Kushina herself knew she was gonna die from having the Kyuubi extracted means nothing?

Actually, he only chose to use the death god in response to her alternative plan to use the last of her energy to seal the kyuubi within herself and die with it. That requires substantial power, and we can't say conclusively whether she'd have survived the extraction itself. I actually think she'd probably have lived if it weren't for the death god/claw, but she'd have sacrificed herself anyway.

yeah, and it had nothing to do with the fact that kushina was talking about sacrificing herself, right?

ill say what i said earlier, none of us can know if kushina would have survived or would have been killed by the extraction, all we do know that the kyubi impaled her with a claw and ultimately killed her. this is cold hard facts and saying kushina would have died anyway is nothing more than an assumption.

Question: Since Kushina expected to die, and was planning on sealing the 9Tails back inside her, and drag it down into death with her (for a while, until it reappeared), Then was she planning on suicide, or was she dying anyway?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

at the time she was severely chakra depleted after using her chakra chians several times and was most likely dying anyway which could have been her plan from the start when the kyubi was released.