• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 54 of 624 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Samurai have no special abilites and are just skilled swordsman who may use various tools aside from thier swords.
    We know nothing about Samurai in the Naruto universe, at least in the manga... They could possibly use chakra too, I think. They would just have to use it differently than ninjas.

Banned
    does byakugan predict movements im jus wondering cuz the manga states it has better insight abilities than sharingan so does predicting fall in the category

Quote Originally Posted by THEBLACKFLAMES View Post
    does byakugan predict movements im jus wondering cuz the manga states it has better insight abilities than sharingan so does predicting fall in the category
    No it can't predict movements. When they say better insight they mean the ability to see the chakra points and chakra stream wrapped around the vital organs. Also its scouting capabilities.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    also im not sure or not but does completion of 1 or more S-rank missions mean a ninja is S-class

also im not sure or not but does completion of 1 or more S-rank missions mean a ninja is S-class
    I can't give you a definitive answer, but the idea would be to send a capable ninja on such a mission. So an S class ninja would be sent on an S class mission. Except in special cases like the during the Chunnin Exam where Naruto was sent on an A rank mission.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    We know nothing about Samurai in the Naruto universe, at least in the manga... They could possibly use chakra too, I think. They would just have to use it differently than ninjas.
    I didnt make this up myself this is what Kishi said during an interview.

No you dont have to be S class to do S class mission as you can look at the databook and see several people have done S class missions who are not S class.

I used the word S class alot there didnt I?

It explains it reallly in one of the earliest episodes even tho S is not on the scroll you get the picture.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    okey guys, by reading the last chapter, I think I found something and I want you answers about it;

My questions are;

1 - In chapter 455, last page,.. we can see that Danzou ACTIVATES his sharighan, right?
    In chapter 456, page 7 in the bottom right corner, you can see that the sharighan has somekind of pattern. ( if you have a program to zoom in, use it OR when you reading naruto online,.. right in the window there is option to zoom. Zoom it to 200 % )

So it doesn't look like a pattern that we have allready seen.. does someone has seen this kind of pattern ever been shown or am I not looking good..? ( I have a Full HD 24 inch so its not my monitor ;p )

2 - does somebody knows a Link or a place where I can download all the binktopia scanlations of Naruto Manga? I read it normally online, but recently, everytime when Zidane21 gives a post with a link to it, I can only download that chapter.. I want them all, so anybody..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Banned
    where naruto ep 118

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    @ blackflames

no release this week,.. next week there will be an hour special ( Kakashi Gaiden is finally getting animated ) and the next week after kakashi Gaiden, it will return to Sasuke, Juugo blablabla again.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

What does the "S" in S-Class mean

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !