Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 535 of 624 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 585 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Izanami?

Question, If Nagato Sucked out Naruto's Soul, would that Free the 9Tails, or would he be Sucked along with Naruto?
    Well, assuming Naruto were to die from it, the Kyuubi would eventually pop back up somewhere in the Narutoverse without a host. On another thought, even though it looks like the soul is being sucked out, I think it's just chakra. Basically the same thing Tayuya's summons were able to do. When those white things bit Shikamaru's arm, the chakra they pulled from him looked just like his arm, but in chakra form. So what Nagato does is pull out all his opponents chakra out at once, effectively killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, assuming Naruto were to die from it, the Kyuubi would eventually pop back up somewhere in the Narutoverse without a host. On another thought, even though it looks like the soul is being sucked out, I think it's just chakra. Basically the same thing Tayuya's summons were able to do. When those white things bit Shikamaru's arm, the chakra they pulled from him looked just like his arm, but in chakra form. So what Nagato does is pull out all his opponents chakra out at once, effectively killing them.

if you're right then we have thepossibility of a Sage Mode repeat (cop-out,) save.

I am also certain that Bee and Itachi would try and help Naruto if they could.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Question, If Nagato Sucked out Naruto's Soul, would that Free the 9Tails, or would he be Sucked along with Naruto?
    I don't believe Nagato is able to suck out Naruto's soul for the same reason that jinchurikis are unable to summon the Death God Seal. The Kyuubi's and Naruto's souls are bound together, inseparable until death. Nagato can pull as hard as he wants, but it just shouldn't budge.

Question: Did Shuishui use his ultimate genjutsu on Itachi, causing him to kill the rest of his clan? We see that the eye is capable of sending out a command as broad as "Protect Konoha". Could it have been used on Itachi in the past? We saw with the latest flashback of Shuishui that he had his MS activated during their last meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    Question: Did Shuishui use his ultimate genjutsu on Itachi, causing him to kill the rest of his clan? We see that the eye is capable of sending out a command as broad as "Protect Konoha". Could it have been used on Itachi in the past? We saw with the latest flashback of Shuishui that he had his MS activated during their last meeting.
    No, because Sasuke is still alive. Itachi made the choice to wipe out his own clan of his own volition. Itachi was just as devoted to Konoha as Shisui was. He wouldn't have needed to be forced (well, at least not hypnotized) into wiping out the Uchiha clan since he knew the clan's intended coup would cause more harm than good for the whole of Konoha. If he had been hypnotized by Shisui, Sasuke would have breathed his last breaths that night. I just wouldn't see Shisui hypnotizing Itachi with the words "Kill all of the Uchiha clan. Oh, and leave Uchiha Sasuke alive". You'd have to make me believe why Shisui would exclude Sasuke from death. Also, that's an exceptionally cruel thing to do to your friend, forcing him to kill his entire clan and family...

I don't quite understand a few things, I just caught up to the series about 2weeks ago and don't think on it much ( I mainly only keep up with Naruto because of habit and I been reading it for so long).

However my questions are...

1: Is the Jutsu Kabuto used to bring the ninja's back on a time limit?
    2: Does it ever give hints to how chakra it takes to use that life spell, because if it takes a lot my question is how could he do it... seeing he brought back at least a dozen S-Class Ninjas
    3: If Itachi broke free does that mean he was just brought back to life for good? or can Kabuto cancel the jutsu and kill Itachi back off again - if he can't cancel the jutsu would that make Itachi immortal now?
    4: I thought genjutsu wouldn't work on the Jinjuriki , so how was Itachi able to put the crow inside Naruto and keep it there?

If the Manga answered any of these questions and I read over them I'm sorry to make you repeat, however I didn't see any answers for these questions, idk maybe I missed something or maybe they haven't been answered lol.

*I tried for like 20minutes to word my question in a paragraph form but it didn't make sense, not trying to be a douche and use numbers just it was the only way I could make it make sense*
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I don't quite understand a few things, I just caught up to the series about 2weeks ago and don't think on it much ( I mainly only keep up with Naruto because of habit and I been reading it for so long).

However my questions are...

2: Does it ever give hints to how chakra it takes to use that life spell, because if it takes a lot my question is how could he do it... seeing he brought back at least a dozen S-Class Ninjas
    3: If Itachi broke free does that mean he was just brought back to life for good? or can Kabuto cancel the jutsu and kill Itachi back off again - if he can't cancel the jutsu would that make Itachi immortal now?
    4: I thought genjutsu wouldn't work on the Jinjuriki , so how was Itachi able to put the crow inside Naruto and keep it there?

If the Manga answered any of these questions and I read over them I'm sorry to make you repeat, however I didn't see any answers for these questions, idk maybe I missed something or maybe they haven't been answered lol.

*I tried for like 20minutes to word my question in a paragraph form but it didn't make sense, not trying to be a douche and use numbers just it was the only way I could make it make sense*
    1. There is no known time limit to Kabuto's jutsu
    2. No, Kabuto's jutsu doesn't take any chakra to maintain the jutsu. All you would need is to actually have enough chakra to resurrect the person.
    3. Since Itachi himself said that he is out of Kabuto's control, then no I don't think Kabuto can undo the jutsu. For it would require control to actually undo it. But there's a part of me saying that Kabuto can undo the jutsu, but he doesn't want to at this moment.
    4. There was no genjutsu implanted in Naruto. It was a physical crow. Its the Sharingan's mangekyou that has genjutsu powers. And genjutsu DOES work on Jinchuuriki, which was shown when Bee was thrown in a genjutus, but they can easily recover from it due to their Bijuu

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks
    Nope. It lasts until Kabuto feels like cancelling it. Killing him won't even break the technique.

I'm not sure it takes up much, if any, of Kabuto's chakra to use Edo Tensei. Being that it's a technique that requires human sacrifices, once he expends the chakra needed to initially summon the souls back, he doesn't have to use anymore chakra after that point. Probably one of the true game cheat techniques of the Narutoverse. And then there's Itachi who's a walking game cheat as of this moment...

No... Well, sorta... Let's just say it's half and half. He's been brought back a living zombie for good lol. Then again, he's still bound by Edo Tensei (or technically, he should be). What he broke was Kabuto's control over him. And right now, the assumption is that Kabuto can't cancel the technique on just Itachi himself. If he did, he would cancel the technique on every Edo Tensei zombie. And yes, Itachi is immortal at this very moment.

Not quite. A jinchuuriki is still very much susceptible to genjutsu. Naruto is the prime example and Itachi abuses him with it. It's just that if a Jinchuuriki gets caught in a genjutsu, they can use the Bijuu's chakra to disturb their own chakra flows in order to break it (citing Bee vs. Sasuke/Bee vs. Itachi). So it's not that they're immune to genjutsu all together, it's just that with their Bijuu's helping out, genjutsu can be broken rather easily.

This isn't a real question.. but

Doesn't anyone feel bad for Sauske? Everyone's trying to manipulate him. Itachi, Madara, to a certain extent Naruto, Orochimaru etc.

Sauske has had a horrible life LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No it's not chakra, Nagato uses Human Path on Naruto which sucks out the soul and on Bee he uses Pretha path which sucks out chakra., and I think I've said that a hundred times now. It is the should no doubt, makes no sense having two different chakra absorbing ability's and Nagato does control life and death so it's no doubt that it's the very soul he's sucking. And btw, Oro's soul looks just like the one you described when the Shinigami sucks it out.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    This isn't a real question.. but

Doesn't anyone feel bad for Sauske? Everyone's trying to manipulate him. Itachi, Madara, to a certain extent Naruto, Orochimaru etc.

Sauske has had a horrible life LOL
    Maybe I would if it weren't for the fact that Sasuke is a whining little b*tch. If I lived in the Narutoverse I would tell him to go f*ck himself.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you