Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 534 of 624 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    But that was at 2-3 tails during that moment. We're dealing with a TON of Kyuubi chakra present as of now. And Samehada is attracted to large amounts of chakra. Maybe the reason why Samehada isn't going googly eyes over Naruto.. because he's nice and fed. I believe Samehada was super hungry when Kisame was wielding it. Maybe now Samehada is happy and content. Lol
    It doesn't matter how many tails it was then (none, for the record). It's a near infinite source. Anyway, to my understanding, while lots of chakra is a factor, it's the quality of the chakra that the Samehada seeks out. It has to like the chakra it absorbs. The reason it left Kisame wasn't necessarily because the Hachibi had more chakra than Kisame, it left simply because it liked the Hachibi's chakra better.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It doesn't matter how many tails it was then (none, for the record). It's a near infinite source. Anyway, to my understanding, while lots of chakra is a factor, it's the quality of the chakra that the Samehada seeks out. It has to like the chakra it absorbs. The reason it left Kisame wasn't necessarily because the Hachibi had more chakra than Kisame, it left simply because it liked the Hachibi's chakra better.
    Word.

I kinda took Samaheda as a Shark Icon, Loving the Octopus Flavor of Hachibi's Chakra. That is the sense I got during the fight between Kisame and Bee.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm going to end up supporting Paulbee's statement because since Samehada is a shark figure, it likes the flavor of the Hachibi's octupus flavor.. I never thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Word.

I kinda took Samaheda as a Shark Icon, Loving the Octopus Flavor of Hachibi's Chakra. That is the sense I got during the fight between Kisame and Bee.
    I never thought of that.. Makes sense now.

Shouldn't Naruto's life emitting chakra be of highest quality then, not to mention the amount of it? Seems to me that Samahada would prefer that. And if it is the Hachibi's chakra it's feeding on and not Bee's own chakra, I find it unlikely that the Hachibi would let Samahada feed on it, even if the amounts it need isn't even a little to the Hachibi.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Shouldn't Naruto's life emitting chakra be of highest quality then, not to mention the amount of it? Seems to me that Samahada would prefer that. And if it is the Hachibi's chakra it's feeding on and not Bee's own chakra, I find it unlikely that the Hachibi would let Samahada feed on it, even if the amounts it need isn't even a little to the Hachibi.
    As I said, the Samehada would have to like Naruto's chakra more than the Bee's chakra for it to leave. That's all there is to it. No gimmicks. The Samehada is sentient. It chooses its own master based simply on how much it likes the chakra. If Naruto's chakra was really what it wanted, it would have left already.

Well, considering the relationship Bee has with the Hachibi, it's not much of a stretch to say that Bee's chakra has mixed with the Hachibi's to some extent, though the Hachibi still retains the bulk of his own chakra. So whether the Hachibi has a choice or not (I personally think he doesn't anyway), the Samehada is absorbing his chakra. Obviously, not enough to cripple Bee though.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Thanks for the responses to my Samehada question. The shark liking octopus flavor was definitly an interesting thought.

However, I have a new question after reading this latest chapter.

How do you think the puppet path of pain works now that there are no other paths besides Nagato himself? I mean is Nagato going to open his back and launch a missle out of it?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Thanks for the responses to my Samehada question. The shark liking octopus flavor was definitly an interesting thought.

How do you think the puppet path of pain works now that there are no other paths besides Nagato himself? I mean is Nagato going to open his back and launch a missle out of it?
    Now that's a really good question that I never really thought about. Assuming he actually uses that path's power, I wouldn't be surprised if it had an entirely new ability besides being a walking missile silo. But yea, this may be interesting to see.

I've always wondered that too. My guess is he no longer has those robotic power ups(or at least doesn't need them) without the six paths of pain. I mean now that he's fully healthy and immortal the last thing he probably cares about is having missiles.

Im willing to bet the asura path was just kind of like a bonus of having multiple bodies instead of one. I don't think the mechanical weapons were a direct rinnegan power.

What i really wanna see is Nagato forced to interrogate some bitches with the outer path.
    Last edited by EliteKage; 08-04-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Really good question. I bet that he will just shoot them from his palm thus creating them from nothing in front of the palms and then shooting. Another likely solution is that he shoots them out of he's mouth. And my final theory is that he actually can open parts of he's body just like a puppet without feeling any pain to shoot out projectiles. Tho the least likely one in my opinion, guess the first one is the right one.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Really good question. I bet that he will just shoot them from his palm thus creating them from nothing in front of the palms and then shooting. Another likely solution is that he shoots them out of he's mouth. And my final theory is that he actually can open parts of he's body just like a puppet without feeling any pain to shoot out projectiles. Tho the least likely one in my opinion, guess the first one is the right one.
    Izanami?

Question, If Nagato Sucked out Naruto's Soul, would that Free the 9Tails, or would he be Sucked along with Naruto?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !