View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 533 of 624 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 543 583 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 6237
  1. #5321
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    And considering that Naruto is Naruto, I'd take his words at face value. He and Sasuke would fight and fight and fight until they both eventually kill each other. No gimmicks, just a knockdown/drag out fight to the death.

  2. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    And considering that Naruto is Naruto, I'd take his words at face value. He and Sasuke would fight and fight and fight until they both eventually kill each other. No gimmicks, just a knockdown/drag out fight to the death.
    That would be boring, since Kishi just gave us the ending. I'll say this again and again, Kishi has been good at throwing curve balls at us.

  3. #5323
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    If edo-Itachi were to use izanagi, do u guys think he would lose one of his eyes? I mean since edo zombies constantly regenerate and have no chakra limit, he could theoretically use it constantly right?

  4. #5324
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,846
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    If edo-Itachi were to use izanagi, do u guys think he would lose one of his eyes? I mean since edo zombies constantly regenerate and have no chakra limit, he could theoretically use it constantly right?
    I agree, but then since an Edo Regenerates, why would he need Izanagi?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #5325
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I agree, but then since an Edo Regenerates, why would he need Izanagi?
    It may be useless for edo-Itachi, but since the rinnegan version of izanagi can actually alter other aspects of reality, i see this potentially being a huge bonus for edo-Nagato.( If he even knows about the technique)

  6. #5326
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    It may be useless for edo-Itachi, but since the rinnegan version of izanagi can actually alter other aspects of reality, i see this potentially being a huge bonus for edo-Nagato.( If he even knows about the technique)
    It wasn't said that it does alter other realities than that of the user, only that it's more perfect, because it doesn't consume the eye, or so it was said (I think ;P).

    From what I understand, the So6p was spitting his chakra and then forming it in whatever he wanted, that's why he could create the bijuu as after defeating and sealing the 10-tails, the bijuu chakra was his.

    It's possible that after inserting your own chakra through genjutsu, you could do with the other person whatever you whant (this, actually might be the true purpose of the moon eye plan, he might whant to try and evolve humanity beyond the era of conflicts).

  7. #5327
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    492
    After rereading the last chapter I noticed that KB almost hit Naruto with Samehada. My question is, do you think that if Samehada would have hit Naruto would it have forced him back into regular mode? Also, after having a taste of Kyubi chakra do you think it would want Naruto as it's new wielder?
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

  8. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    After rereading the last chapter I noticed that KB almost hit Naruto with Samehada. My question is, do you think that if Samehada would have hit Naruto would it have forced him back into regular mode? Also, after having a taste of Kyubi chakra do you think it would want Naruto as it's new wielder?
    If Samehada actually had the intent of absorbing the chakra, maybe. You see I think Samehada is already AWARE that Naruto has Kyuubi chakra. But it decides to stay with Killer Bee. If Samehada had a taste of Kyuubi chakra.. I think it might want Naruto as its new wielder.

  9. #5329
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    If Samehada actually had the intent of absorbing the chakra, maybe. You see I think Samehada is already AWARE that Naruto has Kyuubi chakra. But it decides to stay with Killer Bee. If Samehada had a taste of Kyuubi chakra.. I think it might want Naruto as its new wielder.
    It's already had Kyuubi chakra before. A long, long time ago when Itachi came to the inn to collect Naruto.

  10. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It's already had Kyuubi chakra before. A long, long time ago when Itachi came to the inn to collect Naruto.
    But that was at 2-3 tails during that moment. We're dealing with a TON of Kyuubi chakra present as of now. And Samehada is attracted to large amounts of chakra. Maybe the reason why Samehada isn't going googly eyes over Naruto.. because he's nice and fed. I believe Samehada was super hungry when Kisame was wielding it. Maybe now Samehada is happy and content. Lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •