Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 532 of 624 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Did I miss a week of Naruto Shippuden Anime?

(PS There is no Naruto anime Ask a question Thread)
    :O I can answer this one (even though I don't watch Naruto)! Pokemon BW Movie 02 (Victini & The White Hero: Reshiram & Victini & The Black Hero: Zekrom) premiered in Japan last weekend so Naruto took a break because they aired BW Movie 01 (Zoroark - Master of Illusions) in the timeslot iirc. So there's gonna be an episode this week and a double next week (which takes out pokemons time slot bc it took out Narutos two weeks prior).

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    :O I can answer this one (even though I don't watch Naruto)! Pokemon BW Movie 02 (Victini & The White Hero: Reshiram & Victini & The Black Hero: Zekrom) premiered in Japan last weekend so Naruto took a break because they aired BW Movie 01 (Zoroark - Master of Illusions) in the timeslot iirc. So there's gonna be an episode this week and a double next week (which takes out pokemons time slot bc it took out Narutos two weeks prior).
    Thanks friend, Domo Arigato.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Some interesting points I was thinking about:

Kiragikare's Hozuki clan (Suigetsiu's clan) & the Akamichi clan ( Chouji's clan) of Konohagakure are remarkable similar. Where as the Akimichi clan uses solid food to store as fat that is then transferred into chakra for body expansion jutsu. The Hozuki clan uses water or other liquid beverages in similar manner to modify their body size.

Q1: I wonder do you think the 2 clans have been rivals in the past?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Some interesting points I was thinking about:

Kiragikare's Hozuki clan (Suigetsiu's clan) & the Akamichi clan ( Chouji's clan) of Konohagakure are remarkable similar. Where as the Akimichi clan uses solid food to store as fat that is then transferred into chakra for body expansion jutsu. The Hozuki clan uses water or other liquid beverages in similar manner to modify their body size.

Q1: I wonder do you think the 2 clans have been rivals in the past?
    I don't think so. Don't really see what they'd be rivals for. Their respective abilities do basically the same thing except the Akimichi clan turn into giants at will. The Hozuki clan just buffs up and can turn their bodies completely into water at will. I couldn't really see them competing over just their respective abilities though. If they were rivals, they just plain hated each other.

Combat wise, which one would be better.. Yin or Yang jutsu? Provide your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Combat wise, which one would be better.. Yin or Yang jutsu? Provide your opinions.
    I don't really think there's enough information on Yin and Yang type techniques yet to make an opinion on which is better. I wouldn't be surprised either if every technique was a mix of both and just like the Bijuu Bomb, it's just a matter of much of each is used in the technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Pure Yin is generally Genjutsu, which by itself is not typically lethal... so Yang is the more average combat-type technique (think fireballs, rocks, etc). In actual combat, however, Genjutsu can render opponents unable to defend, attack, or even move.

Most techniques contain a hybrid, and the strongest technique is the perfect hybrid, Izanagi (Yin/Yang jutsu).

I can't wait!

when naruto said if he and sasuke fought they will end up dying together . i think he might use the death god sealing technique on sasuke in a fight . what do u readers think?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    when naruto said if he and sasuke fought they will end up dying together . i think he might use the death god sealing technique on sasuke in a fight . what do u readers think?
    100% Naruto is incapable of using that technique. When Minato sealed the Kyuubi, he said the Death God was a technique that only he, a non-Jinchuuriki, could use. So we know there's something about being a Jinchuuriki that made Kushina (and now Naruto) unable to use the Death God. Interesting that the non-Jinchuuriki rule seemed to still apply to Kushina even after the Kyuubi was removed from her.

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    100% Naruto is incapable of using that technique. When Minato sealed the Kyuubi, he said the Death God was a technique that only he, a non-Jinchuuriki, could use. So we know there's something about being a Jinchuuriki that made Kushina (and now Naruto) unable to use the Death God. Interesting that the non-Jinchuuriki rule seemed to still apply to Kushina even after the Kyuubi was removed from her.
    guess i didn't pay much attention to some part of the manga
    Spoiler!