Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 530 of 624 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 580 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The more specific answer would be that Kushina's seal was designed to completely block the Kyuubi off with her chakra, while Naruto's was designed to allow the Kyuubi's chakra to mix with his own. Similarly, the Kin Gin bros never had the Kyuubi's chakra sealed in them at all; their own chakra was altered when they ate Kyuubi meat, and it essentially mutated them (for lack of a better word).

So that could be why the Kin Gin bros and Naruto share the unique "whisker" features as a result of mixing their chakra with the Kyuubi. However, Kushina's hair divides suspiciously into nine "tails" when she gets angry... I can't think of a character with less hatred for the Kyuubi to latch on to, but maybe her anger triggers that (or maybe it's just a cute thing Kishi threw in).
    Famous, Naruto was born with his whiskers, before he got the Seal.

Conclusion,

Naruto got exposed to the 9Tails Chakra while in the Womb. Kushina's seal did not protect him inside there, hence my reasoning that he got the exposure from weakening of the seal due to pregnancy, and the closeness of the uterus to the location of the seal .

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Good point. So it's not just the seal that gives Naruto the whiskers. Naruto's exposure to the Kyuubi chakra while in Kushina's womb must mean he was born a mutant!

And yes, Ammada, Sasuke has. Tobi said as much when Sasuke fought Deidara.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have searched in vain to find a Canon source (Manga or Data Book), that says that Gaara retained his Sand Powers from the Shukaku. If anyone has proof of where his Sand Manipulative Powers derive from, I'd sure love to see it.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-102-8/...hapter-97.html

gaara didn't come into this world a newborn already capable of, and with knowledge of using jutsu it's clearly because of the shikaku.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-102-11...hapter-97.html

gaara, it seems, being born the bearer of the shikaku was capable of special jutsu that his father took the liberty teaching him.

after training to become strong enough for the title of kazekage, it seems gaara turned out to be pretty gifted at manipulating his sand powers, and apparently was able to retain at least some of those powers even after having the bijuu extracted..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I think Gaara couldn't freely manipulate the sand as he pleased.

As we can see here:

http://www.mangareader.net/93-134-18...apter-129.html

and as Yashamaru stated here:

http://www.mangareader.net/93-134-19...apter-129.html

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    after training to become strong enough for the title of kazekage, it seems gaara turned out to be pretty gifted at manipulating his sand powers, and apparently was able to retain at least some of those powers even after having the bijuu extracted..
    I agree.
    As he became older, Gaara learned to infuse his Sand with chakra, thus gaining better control of it.
    To an extent where he doesn't need Shukaku's powers for it.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I'm not sure if this has been asked or answered before, + if it is I apologize.
    Question/s: I get that Orochimaru was into research for basically immortality and understanding the nature of jutsus and such; but I don't get why He seems to want to possess beings like Sasuke, and or Kimmimaru with bloodline limits especially? If he'll be in their body/ share it/ w.e., doesn't that mean, he can't really research his is own body and bloodline limit while in it? In fact doesn't he just convert it into something like his old body? Wouldn't that mean, he gets rid of w.e. bloodline limit was in the dna, by converting it into his corrupt gonna die within a few years anyway dna/ body? Or if he doesn't exactly convert it, per se, after the body's dead + gone, isn't their bloodline limit stuck with the body, or has Orochimaru found some way to make his body like collect special , even bloodline limit jutsus? If he can't get the ability from the bloodline limit, after moving on to another body, even while utilizing it(in his/ it's/ their body) , how does he research it into something usable to perfect jutsu, or have access to these bloodline limit jutsus? + if after all is said + done he doesn't retain bloodline limit jutsus or every jutsu the being was capable of, after moving on to another body; why treat them so special? Why not just make them like all his other research pieces to be openly enslaved and experimented on?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Judging from the fact that in his world you can see all his previous body hosts being contained within him I would say that he keeps bloodline limits after the transfer. The sharingan is so scarce (or was supposed to be... lol) he couldn't waste an opportunity by trying to study it, he needed to utilize it. Not only for power, but so that he could use it to enhance his ability to learn new jutsu 10 fold.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

^ Except from what we saw he never showed any possession or retention of an individual talent specific to bloodlines?

Also the bodies don't really prove anything, since he could be keeping them for many reasons. The way he tosses or discards thing based on need, means the bodies could be there just for in case some1 is devastatingly powerful, somewhat like how the puppeteers use their puppets as the 1st line of defense/ attack/ dupes to feign defeat. Or they could be a last ditch effort should other present bodies become useless, then he has a spare that might last hours or so. He just really gives no indication of extra ability so his research results for himself seem kind of linear and lacking?
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 06-29-2011 at 08:06 AM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    Judging from the fact that in his world you can see all his previous body hosts being contained within him I would say that he keeps bloodline limits after the transfer. The sharingan is so scarce (or was supposed to be... lol) he couldn't waste an opportunity by trying to study it, he needed to utilize it. Not only for power, but so that he could use it to enhance his ability to learn new jutsu 10 fold.

Aren't those the corrupted souls, forever fastened to his, of the people's whose body he took over ? The fact that after obtaining a new body (thus that person's soul), his missing part of his spirit hands was filled with someone's else, proves that he retains their souls till the end of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Aren't those the corrupted souls, forever fastened to his, of the people's whose body he took over ? The fact that after obtaining a new body (thus that person's soul), his missing part of his spirit hands was filled with someone's else, proves that he retains their souls till the end of his own.
    Yep, let me give you guys another perspective on Oro's bloodline capabilities. Think of it much like the Edo Tensei jutsu. The souls of the people whose bodies Oro takes over, do not head to the pure world after death. They're instead stuck inside Oro's artificially created dimension, bound to his own soul until they're let go by him. Having the souls of the kekkeigenkai users as his disposal, he would be able to replicate any of their bloodline limits whenever he needs, he would need to simply replicate their dna after that certain body had become useless after 3 years time limit. He can do that simply by Cloning himself using Oral Rebirth and incorporating the replicated dna of the kekkeigenkai user inside his new cloned body. Much like incorporating Shodai's cloneds cells from yamato to the white zetsus, Oro would be able to incorporate the kekkeigenkai user (sharingans sasuke for example) dna into whatever new body he choses for his next inhabitance for 3 years. The white snake regenerates, so having absorbed the bodies dna into the white snake body gives Oro full control over the kekkeigenkai replication at any given moment he desires a certain kekkeigenkai, he will have both the victim's soul bound to his artificial impure world, and their dna stored into his whitesnake replication database (think of each victim's dna as simply one snake out of the thousands he has).

So after having taken over Sasuke's body for 3 years, he would have the sharingan for those 3 years, then he would be forced to leave that body and find another one to continue his pseudo immortality, and he would lose the sharingan in the next body. However Sasuke's soul would still be bound to Oro's dimension forever, and sasuke's dna would be part of Oro's collective whitesnake dna forever, so if Oro chose to/needed the sharingan again, all he would have to do is basically use the new victim's body as a sacrificial medium (much like Edo Tensei), then infect that body with Sasuke's dna altering it to the best possible replacement for an uchiha body, it'll be a mix of Oro's own dna, the whitesnake dna, uchiha dna, going into the next victim's dna, much like how the poison or virus spreads, creating a new enhanced uchiha dna.

So then he would have Sasuke's dna, sasuke's soul, the sacrificial body, it would be much like having a young 7 year old uchiha's body without having the sharingan awakened. He would then Oral Rebirth himself and the new clone would have the full sharingan once Oro activates sasuke's soul from his dimension during the rebirth process. So the sharingan would've been a part of Oro forever for as long as Sasuke's soul resided inside Oro's dimension, and Sasuke's dna would alraeady have become part of Oro forever. That's how he would create the bloodlinelimit of any kekkeigenkai user. Thoughts?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I suspect that Orochimaru wasn't planing on another host after Sasuke. He may have been after the Rinnegan all along, which would have been the End-Game for him. Remember that Oro's stated goal was to Learn all Jutsu's and discover the truth of the World. Well this sounds like the Rinnegan to me.

Further proof? Oro already did research into Hashirama's DNA and abilities, same as Madara. Oro however lacked a Sharingan, so he went after Sasuke whose Sharingan has the greatest potential.

Oro may have plaanned on Using Sasuke's Sharingan together with Hashirama's DNA to evolve his own Rinnegan, with that he automatically can perform ALL jutsus, and being able to see into the Pure world, he'll know the truth of this World.

The immortality part is a bit more uncertain, true Oro could keep taking hosts and simply transplanting his Rinnegan into them, but who knows whether his white snake abilities reinforced with the Rinnegan and Hashirama's cells would have done the job.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !