when do u guys think the rookie 9 gonna get face time besides naruto and sasuke
Hinata has to get some time when Naruto is not on missions. You don't start a love story like that and just leave it.
Shikamaru is a master tactician. We'll see him from time to time giving advice to the Hokage and planning the tactics of a variety of battles.
I don't think we'll see much of Ino, Choji, Kiba and Shino.
Then there's team Gai:
I don't think we'll see much of Neji, Lee and Tenten either.
Tenten is just there to make up the numbers, she doesn't even have a personality, so there's nothing she can contribute with at this point.
Last edited by Ottawa; 07-16-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Shut up and come with me!
1) In Ancient Japan, which Naruto is somewhat patterned after, there were both Ninjas and Samurai. Besides the social status enjoyed by the Samurai, what was the difference between the two?
2) Would a Daimyou be the equivalent of a Shogun?
I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !
1) samurai are in your face fighters, and believe that ninjas have no honor. samurai were there first, but the imperial Japanese began using a new assassin called ninjas because they were more useful, seeing as they could sneak in and take out an enemy without giving away their presence. the way of the samurai began to die out and ninjas took over.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
2 words ----> Ninja War
Focusing on the other charcters right now would just drift off the main story abit so unless they partner up with Naruto for aspecial mission we may not see too much of them.
It also possible Team 8 could partner with Naruto to help track down Killerbee.
1) - In the classic sense Ninja are more covert and secretive as they are all about completing the task at hand by any means necessary. Where as Samurai are about fighting their enemies openly face to face with honor
- In the context of the story Ninja have special abilties thru the use of chakra. Samurai have no special abilites and are just skilled swordsman who may use various tools aside from thier swords.
2) No in the context of the story each Kage would be like the Shogun of thier country as they wield the military power and only answer to the Fedual lord who is like the Emporer who deals with non military matters of the state.
What chakra type are you?