Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 529 of 624 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 579 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 6237
    Is Garaa able to manipulate sand becuase he has some sorte of Shukakau chakra?
    Ii he has it doea that mean he can transform into Shukakau?

No. Garra obtained the ability to manipulate sand because of his bijuu. He gained a trait for having the bijuu itself. Like Bee has a ability of one of the traits of the bijuu. He can use ink. Naruto has whiskers which is a trait of the bijuu they possess. Garra's manipulation of sand is a trait of the bijuu. He still has it for some apparent reason which shows that jinchuurikis who held traits of their bijuu can still have em.

And no Garra can't use Shukaku chakra because his tailed beast was extracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    No. Garra obtained the ability to manipulate sand because of his bijuu. He gained a trait for having the bijuu itself. Like Bee has a ability of one of the traits of the bijuu. He can use ink. Naruto has whiskers which is a trait of the bijuu they possess. Garra's manipulation of sand is a trait of the bijuu. He still has it for some apparent reason which shows that jinchuurikis who held traits of their bijuu can still have em.

And no Garra can't use Shukaku chakra because his tailed beast was extracted.
    I have searched in vain to find a Canon source (Manga or Data Book), that says that Gaara retained his Sand Powers from the Shukaku. If anyone has proof of where his Sand Manipulative Powers derive from, I'd sure love to see it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Gaara had his magical sand powers from the Shukaku. He still has them because its a bijuu trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Gaara had his magical sand powers from the Shukaku. He still has them because its a bijuu trait.
    Says Who?

I know that this is a commonly held assumption, but I have never found definitive proof of it, have you?

Afaik it could possibly just be him manipulating sand with his chakra. (I assume he is an earth type.)
    I' don't know whether it was in the Manga but I think Shukakus chakra just influenced the sand when it was used for defence. (The sand protected Gaara even if he didn't order it to do so)
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I would love for someone to answer this question,

In terms of Bijuu traits, why is it that the Kin Gin brothers & Naruto have whiskers and Kushina doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I would love for someone to answer this question,

In terms of Bijuu traits, why is it that the Kin Gin brothers & Naruto have whiskers and Kushina doesn't?
    The Obvious answer would be that Kushina's Chakra was able to resist/repel the Kyuubi's chakra, however, it did not prevent it from "contaminating" Naruto. The reason could be that as was stated, the Host's resistance to the Kyuubi is weak when she is pregnant.

Also I imagine that the Kyuubi's seal is located close to the Host (Kushina's) womb, probably this increased the exposure of baby Naruto to the foxes chakra.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-26-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Obvious answer would be that Kushina's Chakra was able to resist/repel the Kyuubi's chakra, however, it did not prevent it from "contaminating" Naruto. The reason could be that as was stated, the Host's resistance to the Kyuubi is weak when she is pregnant.

Also I imagine that the Kyuubi's seal is located close to the Host (Kushina's) womb, probably this increased the exposure of baby Naruto to the foxes chakra.
    The more specific answer would be that Kushina's seal was designed to completely block the Kyuubi off with her chakra, while Naruto's was designed to allow the Kyuubi's chakra to mix with his own. Similarly, the Kin Gin bros never had the Kyuubi's chakra sealed in them at all; their own chakra was altered when they ate Kyuubi meat, and it essentially mutated them (for lack of a better word).

So that could be why the Kin Gin bros and Naruto share the unique "whisker" features as a result of mixing their chakra with the Kyuubi. However, Kushina's hair divides suspiciously into nine "tails" when she gets angry... I can't think of a character with less hatred for the Kyuubi to latch on to, but maybe her anger triggers that (or maybe it's just a cute thing Kishi threw in).

Could anyone tell has Sasuke used Body flicker technique?