Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 528 of 624 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 538 578 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6237
    1. Naruto can't use the Death God seal. Minato stated that only a non-Jinchuuriki is able to use that technique, for whatever reason.

2. It's physically impossible for one person to seal even an entire Bijuu, much less all of them at once. That's why Minato was only able to seal one aspect of the Kyuubi (It's Yin half), not the entire thing.

Maybe if Naruto were the Jyubi Jinchuuriki, like the Rikudou Sannin, he could seal the entire Jyubi (using its own chakra), but that would assume he finds a way to use the technique as a Jinchuuriki.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    where can i find that naruto spin-off manga in which they're all in high school? no shinobis existing...
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've some questions; I was watching the latest anime episodes of Naruto Manga, and somthing just popped out of nowhere: let me begin by saying that I KNOW that stuff are differetly and much not always objective in anime.. but this is something way different.

The moment when Madara spoke to Danzou,.. Danzou recalled him as being " Madara ". Madara said to Danzou; the last time I saw you, was during that massacre. THIS MEANS that Danzou heard " Madara's voice ".

1. Danzou recognized Madara's voice, so is it possible.. that most of us didn't stood still with this and that Tobi really IS Madara ??!?

Madara wasn't young during that massacre, he was mature.. so his voice didn't changed A LOT afterwards. [ I KNOW that Tobi is Madara, but 3/4 of his body is made off Zetzu.. but that's not the issue right now].

2. Itachi sealed some of his powers inside of Naruto, so is it possible that he's watching everything inside of Naruto, just like Minato was watching inside of him?

3. If the answer is YES for my second question; does it mean, that this Edo Tensei Itachi,.. has seen everything what has happened to Sasuke till now?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I've some questions; I was watching the latest anime episodes of Naruto Manga, and somthing just popped out of nowhere: let me begin by saying that I KNOW that stuff are differetly and much not always objective in anime.. but this is something way different.

The moment when Madara spoke to Danzou,.. Danzou recalled him as being " Madara ". Madara said to Danzou; the last time I saw you, was during that massacre. THIS MEANS that Danzou heard " Madara's voice ".

1. Danzou recognized Madara's voice, so is it possible.. that most of us didn't stood still with this and that Tobi really IS Madara ??!?

Madara wasn't young during that massacre, he was mature.. so his voice didn't changed A LOT afterwards. [ I KNOW that Tobi is Madara, but 3/4 of his body is made off Zetzu.. but that's not the issue right now].

2. Itachi sealed some of his powers inside of Naruto, so is it possible that he's watching everything inside of Naruto, just like Minato was watching inside of him?

3. If the answer is YES for my second question; does it mean, that this Edo Tensei Itachi,.. has seen everything what has happened to Sasuke till now?

1. He just took, a powerfull sharingan user with a mask, who was massacring Uchihas along with Itachi, as Madara.

2. It's possible, as his powers are still chakra based (exactly what Minato sealed inside Naruto, chakra).

3. No, as the one inside Naruto would be a separate part of his soul, that technical hasn't reached the pure realm, so it wasn't summoned as a zombie fighter. The moment that part of Itachi goes away, it may: disappear forever, go to impure world, go to the zombie (if he is still active) - the place where the soul is sealed (in Minato's case, it would be Death God).

The yin half of the Kyuubi is sealed within the death god. Isn't Madara hindered by the fact that HALF of the nine tails is permanently sealed within the Death God?
    Last edited by Tobirama Senju; 06-19-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    The yin half of the Kyuubi is sealed within Madara Uchiha. Isn't Madara hindered by the fact that HALF of the nine tails is permanently sealed within the Death God?
    Tobirama, is that a typo on your part?

To answer your question, Madara seems to think that his plans can proceed with Just the 9Tails chakra from the Gin/Kin brothers. From that alone, his plans can proceed unless he is making a huge mistake.

In any case, since the Gin/Kin brothers acquired their Kyuubi Chakra before the Kyuubi was Split by Yondaime, it is quite possible then that the Chakra they carry posses both the Yin and Yang qualities.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Actually yes that was a typo. *FIXED*

If the new Edo pain gets destroyed will they reassemble back with their normal eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If the new Edo pain gets destroyed will they reassemble back with their normal eyes?
    Personally, I think they only reflect Madara's Rinnegan/Sharingan in the same way the previous Paths reflected Nagato's Rinnegan. As in, he Madara didn't transplant the eyes at all.

So no, I'd say they'll be reassembled with the Rinnegan/Sharingan, as long as them being obliterated doesn't undo Madara's jutsu (whatever that is). Since they still lack chakra rods and whatnot, we still can't be sure how Madara's Paths are different from Nagato's. Even the fact that they aren't real bodies, just souls trapped to dirt/ash, makes them entirely different from Nagato's (which were the exact opposite).

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    My guess would be no unless its the Sharingan Madara installed. Their psychical bodies can repair automatically and the Naraka Path can repair any damage to Sharingan.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you