Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 527 of 624 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 537 577 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    All of these posts are nice and reasonable. I have one more question.

Couldn't the user of Izanagi use the powers of his/her dreams to negate the effects that Izanagi pose? Say, Danzo hates the fact that Izanagi blinds one of his eyes, so he uses the power of Izanagi to eliminate the negative effects of the jutsu itself.

Yes, I am fascinated with Izanagi as Psukarr is with the byakugan.
    The eye losing its sight is a cost, just like the chakra cost. The cost is paid to activate Izanagi, it simply keeps the eye (which is using the Jutsu) open until the Izanagi ends. It's basically expending the full power of that eye all within one minute.

The user also can't use Izanagi to give themself more chakra; it's the same principle. The cost occurs first, the chakra + eye are spent to activate the technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    What are the limits to the almighty Izanagi?

We all know the 60 second rule, but the Rikudou apparently bypassed that rule, by separating the beasts. What are the limits of its magical powers? Can you blow up the universe with Izanagi?
    Yea it was explained well that the Sharingan version of Izanagi is limited to controlling your personal reality.

The Rinnegan version can modify aspects reality as it exists thats why I think the eye of the Moon plan is only step 1 in Madara's plan. Once everyone is under his Genjutsu he can probably use Izanagi to recreate the world in his own image.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Question:
    What exactly are the limits for for Sage modes natural chakra "stretching effects"(best description I could come up with), use? + how does it work? Is it using the air as an extenstion, or simply going through the defenses and landing either way

Because in the fight against Pain, Naruto used the "stretching effect" of natural chakra once and never again. I was really surprised as in many ways, I thought that was the best part of natural chakra. That it meant that you could use an attack that landed pretty much no matter what, and not necessarily where you might think.

Question: Might this be possibly be used to hurt Sasuke, even when his Susanoo is up?

+ Any ideas on why we never saw those effects again when using natural chakra?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

^ Frog Katsu, is a style of fighting, where the user is covered with concentrated natural energy, that rises the range of physical attacks. If this style was really well trained, then for example it could allow catching someone's neck being 3 meters away, although it's hard to say how the energy is formed around the user and if that precise control can be achieved at the same level of chakra control.

Question: Do the Zetsu clones have a shared single mind, or do they each have an individual consciousness that are linked? It just seems to me that the level of coordination they have with each other, as well as sharing the chakra information to make a copy of the various shinobi would require one of those types of intelligences. Has anything been said yet regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Question:
    What exactly are the limits for for Sage modes natural chakra "stretching effects"(best description I could come up with), use? + how does it work? Is it using the air as an extenstion, or simply going through the defenses and landing either way

Because in the fight against Pain, Naruto used the "stretching effect" of natural chakra once and never again. I was really surprised as in many ways, I thought that was the best part of natural chakra. That it meant that you could use an attack that landed pretty much no matter what, and not necessarily where you might think.

Question: Might this be possibly be used to hurt Sasuke, even when his Susanoo is up?

+ Any ideas on why we never saw those effects again when using natural chakra?
    Just think of it as slightly extended reach, for offensive purposes. For defensive purposes, obviously he can land a blow purely with natural energy, without endangering his actual body.

Against Sasuke or Madara, the best part about it is that the Natural Energy isn't chakra; the Pain Naruto took down with it would have been able to absorb the attack if it was chakra. That means that the Sharingan also can't see it, so the additional reach will catch even the Sharingan eye by surprise.

It's still a weaker version of Naruto's Kyuubi Mode equivalent (the added Kyuubi arms that he can use to form Rasengans or simply punch/grab) in every situation except when facing chakra-sucking Rinnegan powers.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    please tell me there's a chapter coming out this week? coming out soon actually considering it's wednesday... can't wait!!! XD excited.. don't want to hear that there's no naruto this week, for some golden week shit excuse >:[
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    please tell me there's a chapter coming out this week? coming out soon actually considering it's wednesday... can't wait!!! XD excited.. don't want to hear that there's no naruto this week, for some golden week shit excuse >:[
    Dude, the fucking spoilers came out. Of course there's manga this week.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    LoL, Your post was early by just under an hour.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hmmm, kind of a question and kind of a theory but what does everyone think about Naruto using the Death God sealing technique to seal the soul/consciousness of the bijuu and saving the world? I kinda think of the bijuu as another soul in the body of someone, the akatsuki just ripped everything out of the jinchuriki but maybe the Death God seal is more sophisticated and take out just the bijuu and leave the regular soul in there so the jinchuriki lives and the bijuu is gone forever? just a thought, dunno if its possible/
    A pie in the sky?