Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 525 of 624 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    kind of old but what was that big black ball at the end of sasuke vs naruto at the valley of end
    Honestly, it was just the first "Big Chakra Attack" collision of the series, and Kishi probably wanted to make it extra epic / distinguish it from the usual "Kamehameha Clash" from similar mangas.

I honestly don't think it means anything, or is relevant in any way. It's just how Kishi portrayed it. You could wonder why the Rasengan/Chidori clash from their recent encounter wasn't as powerful; maybe it was because Sasuke no longer had the Cursed Seal and Naruto wasn't using any Kyuubi chakra.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Honestly, it was just the first "Big Chakra Attack" collision of the series, and Kishi probably wanted to make it extra epic / distinguish it from the usual "Kamehameha Clash" from similar mangas.

I honestly don't think it means anything, or is relevant in any way. It's just how Kishi portrayed it. You could wonder why the Rasengan/Chidori clash from their recent encounter wasn't as powerful; maybe it was because Sasuke no longer had the Cursed Seal and Naruto wasn't using any Kyuubi chakra.
    i think that's exactly it, the black energy seemed to arise from the clashing of such dark chakra..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i think that's exactly it, the black energy seemed to arise from the clashing of such dark chakra..
    Hehe, except they've specifically said that his chakra is even darker now than when he had the Cursed Seal! I'm a nerd for remembering this, but I think it was Karin >_>

I think he just put more power into the Chidori when he had his Cursed Seal... he was barely standing when he clashed with Naruto recently.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Hehe, except they've specifically said that his chakra is even darker now than when he had the Cursed Seal! I'm a nerd for remembering this, but I think it was Karin >_>

I think he just put more power into the Chidori when he had his Cursed Seal... he was barely standing when he clashed with Naruto recently.
    is that literally his chakra that is now subzero cold, or susano'o mode????
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    is that literally his chakra that is now subzero cold, or susano'o mode????
    As I understand it, Susano'o is just a manifestation of his chakra. So, it's not that powering up his Susano'o makes his chakra darker, but the opposite; as his chakra gets darker, Susano'o grows stronger.

I think it all comes from within, he's just that dark these days. I could also be wrong, but I remember Sasuke's chakra was growing darker even before he activated Susano'o, and Karin could see the shadow of Susano'o looming within the aura of his chakra when she sensed him. That's just the "inner Sasuke" before he lets it break free.

This is before he activates Susano'o: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v49/c460/16.html

What makes one's chakra "colder/darker?"

A chakra can be warm or dark.. what would be the difference? Would there be a difference of power? A person with dark chakra would have a upper hand with a person who has warmer chakra, is just an example and not necessarily true.

Are there "dark moves?" I'm assuming "dark moves" are Susansoo, or Amartasu. <--(I don't care how I spell that.)

Warmer moves are like the 1000 hands of Buddha or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    What makes one's chakra "colder/darker?"

A chakra can be warm or dark.. what would be the difference? Would there be a difference of power? A person with dark chakra would have a upper hand with a person who has warmer chakra, is just an example and not necessarily true.

Are there "dark moves?" I'm assuming "dark moves" are Susansoo, or Amartasu. <--(I don't care how I spell that.)

Warmer moves are like the 1000 hands of Buddha or something.
    Well, the warmth/coldness of a person's chakra is based on their emotional state. Sasuke's hatred, anger, sadness provide his cold/dark chakra nature. Naruto's love, courage, and compassion provide his warm/light chakra nature. That much is pretty self explanatory.

No, it doesn't mean anything in terms of which chakra is stronger or weaker. It's not like cold beats warm, or anything. However, for Sasuke, it directly correlates to his power. The Mangekyou Sharingan derives its power from the spiritual/emotional state of the user; as their chakra grows darker, the Sharingan and its abilities grow stronger. It could be a trait of the exceptional Uchiha Spiritual energies (which no other clan comes close to matching) that allows Sasuke to increase the strength of his chakra/techniques purely through a heightened emotional state.

The most explicit examples of this are the Mangekyou Power-up itself, which can only be achieved through killing one's closest friend (or some similar level of sorrow, such as when Sasuke learned the truth about Itachi), and Susano'o (which grows in size/power in proportion to Sasuke's rage/hatred).

For Naruto, I don't think his warm chakra nature really affects his power-ups as directly, but it probably helps him withstand the Kyuubi's evil. It's like Kushina learned from Mito: before one can become a vessel for the Kyuubi, they must first be filled with love and friendship. A person with too much inner-darkness, and a darker chakra nature, would be consumed by the Kyuubi's hatred. Naruto's Physical energies also play a major role in allowing him to withstand the Kyuubi, use abilities like Sage Mode, and recover quickly. However, these aren't tied to one's emotional state in the same way that Spiritual energies are.

I don't think there are light/dark techniques, per say. The Mangekyou techniques would be the closest to a Dark technique, but only because the Mangekyou is a prerequisite and the eyes gain their power from one's inner "darkness"... as for light techniques, we haven't seen an equivalent. Maybe Sage Mode (which requires the Will to Never Give Up), or mastering the Kyuubi (which involves conquering one's inner "darkness"??).

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    kind of old but what was that big black ball at the end of sasuke vs naruto at the valley of end

Heh I have wondered if there is some significance to this as well I think in a way there is. It may relate indirectly to the Yin / Yang and the clashing of chakra of such incredible intensity so dense that it became solid mass & actually caused the waterfall to cascade off of it.

Kishi probably has all kind of noes on his theories behind the series on how things are suppose to work.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Heh I have wondered if there is some significance to this as well I think in a way there is. It may relate indirectly to the Yin / Yang and the clashing of chakra of such incredible intensity so dense that it became solid mass & actually caused the waterfall to cascade off of it.

Kishi probably has all kind of noes on his theories behind the series on how things are suppose to work.
    thats what i was thinking.
    Spoiler!

I don't think there are light/dark techniques, per say. The Mangekyou techniques would be the closest to a Dark technique, but only because the Mangekyou is a prerequisite and the eyes gain their power from one's inner "darkness"... as for light techniques, we haven't seen an equivalent. Maybe Sage Mode (which requires the Will to Never Give Up), or mastering the Kyuubi (which involves conquering one's inner "darkness"??).
    Yes, they are. Shikamaru's shadow mimic jutsu is based on dark and Chouji's on light. At least that is what Yamato said, when Naruto asked about them (though Yamato didn't actually say which is dark or light, but it isn't hard to guess).