Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 523 of 624 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 6237
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Konoha was the first ninja vilage. The two heads of the strongest clans (Uchiha and Senju) gathered all ninja clans in their reach and created Konoha. Almost all people in konoha have a ninja lineage and probably about a 1/6 has a pretty long one (the 3 clans, Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga etc.).

Example of a ninja without any lineage, is Lee (but who knows ? xD). His ninjutsu skills are close to none, if he we wasn't an extremly, beyond reasoning, hard working character, then even gening level could be out of reach. Normal humans, wouldn't probably go beyond chunin, most would be just a genin.

Most of the ninja clans are tied to Rikudou (most of the lineage is watered down), it's just like this in this manga, he is like Noe to the ninja world.
    the sage unveiled the existence of chakra to all, something that all humans have accessed to. this act alone lead many to discover unique powers and brought about the numerous clans.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page017.html

certain families chose, it seems, to specialize in chakra-manipulation and created their own ninja clans with their very own chakra technique. which in turn probably gave rise to ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu.

remember however, that what the sage taught wasn;t ninjutsu but something called ninshu, as a way of peace.. my take on it is that he was trying to enlighten people to what they really are, energy, chakra, and therefore we're all one on certain levels..

but the sage himself only had two sons, which lead to a few clans like the uchiha, senju, uzumaki, and hyuuga(i'm sure)..

the cloud brothers seemed to have been DISTANTLY related to the sage as well, probably the younger son. everyone else(considering how many different skin-tones, hair color, and eye colors exist), no blood-tie to the sage or his sons..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Question: Something I don't really get...

Why is Naruto still so urgently running to save friends, if the war is over for today? And why show the friends as if they are still fighting in the 1st place?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post

Why is Naruto still so urgently running to save friends, if the war is over for today? And why show the friends as if they are still fighting in the 1st place?
    At the day, is a loud full front war, but at night the true ninja silnet war starts. They are eleminated by Zetsus undercover, plus I don't think that Edo's get tired at all.

Exactly, yet we've been given all indications that, the war pretty much stopped for every1, while the Zetsu's o their infiltration, and nobody has really been shown to be fighting right now, (except like that small snippet of Sakura). And Madara seemed to withdraw his troops when he declared that in the 1st place. So those scenes with his friends in immediate danger Naruto's seeing is from hours ago?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Exactly, yet we've been given all indications that, the war pretty much stopped for every1, while the Zetsu's o their infiltration, and nobody has really been shown to be fighting right now, (except like that small snippet of Sakura). And Madara seemed to withdraw his troops when he declared that in the 1st place. So those scenes with his friends in immediate danger Naruto's seeing is from hours ago?
    Unless the Zetsu thing escalated, and they're facing the fakes as we speak. We saw signs that it wasn't only happening in the medical ninja camp. But odds are, the flashbacks were Naruto remembering his friends fighting. Does it really matter? He knows the war isn't over, he probably wants to get there before the fighting starts again.

Naruto is far away from the battle at the other corner of Cloud country it will take time to get there. The main battles may be on pause but the army cant just take a nap and expect the Akatsuki army to attack at 9 am after they have had breakfast. They are on high alert because there is no telling when they will get attacked thats why they are all grouped together.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Answer = FLASHBACK

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    So you suggest Naruto to stay put, and coming too late when the war starts again? The outcome in coming too late or ON time is very crucial in a 4th ninja war..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Didn't Nagato get his rinnegan because he was a reincarnation of the Sage of the 6 paths?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Didn't Nagato get his rinnegan because he was a reincarnation of the Sage of the 6 paths?
    No, Not really. This statement (if memory serves) was made by Jiraiya, and was meant rhetorically. We now know that the Rinnegan can be awaken by a descendant of the SO6P who has both strong physical and spiritual attributes.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !