• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 52 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Yes. Its pretty much the same as when Sasuke fought 1-tail Kyuubi Naruto. Sasuke was able to predict Naruto's physical movements, but couldn't predict the movement of the Kyuubi's chakra.
    Appreciate the answer. I was thinking about that same scenario when I wondering about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

but know it is worse he wont even be able to see it just feel the force of the punch
    "i will protect u with my life, i will not allow my comrads to die... trust me"

in what chapter can i read the neji fight against that sound ninja
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    in what chapter can i read the neji fight against that sound ninja
    You can start at Chapter 191 and read from there.

Beer and Music
    any ideas why Kakashi has Mangekyou Sharingan?
    my thought was that he probably got it when he saw obito die but didnt know how to use the sharingan so maybe in time he learned and was able to use it, that or he saw rin die
    i hope the kakashi gaiden coming out soon will show it or something

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    kakashi gaiden will not show us how he got the MS.. Kishi has still time to bring it up.

In the three year training of Naruto, kakashi must have trained himself to his limits ( or maybe someone close died infront of him that we don't know about )

Because, when Naruto and Kakashi were fighting Deidara, that was the first moment that he used his new technique: M - Sharighan, so we must wait untill kishi reveals it.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    any ideas why Kakashi has Mangekyou Sharingan?
    my thought was that he probably got it when he saw obito die but didnt know how to use the sharingan so maybe in time he learned and was able to use it, that or he saw rin die
    i hope the kakashi gaiden coming out soon will show it or something
    Its implied by Kakashi that he somehow obtained it over the the 3 year timeskip. So right now, I believe it has very little to do with Obito and Rin. And yea, the Kakashi Gaiden won't show anything beyond how Kakashi got the Sharingan.

Beer and Music
    back then i always said that there was another way to get MS besides witnessing the death of someone close to u, by training that is..idk, im still curious on how he got it, my guesses are either he trained his ass off or what i said earlier "my thought was that he probably got it when he saw obito die but didnt know how to use the sharingan so maybe in time he learned and was able to use it, that or he saw rin die"...unless he made himself and his brain to "witness" that event of his life and then he unlocked mangekyou sharingan..too many possibilities, and for future references. never say never, its Naruto, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    back then i always said that there was another way to get MS besides witnessing the death of someone close to u, by training that is..idk, im still curious on how he got it, my guesses are either he trained his ass off or what i said earlier "my thought was that he probably got it when he saw obito die but didnt know how to use the sharingan so maybe in time he learned and was able to use it, that or he saw rin die"...unless he made himself and his brain to "witness" that event of his life and then he unlocked mangekyou sharingan..too many possibilities, and for future references. never say never, its Naruto, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...
    Well technically you can awaken the MS even after the event as we see Sasuke awaken his MS when he learns the truth behind Itachi's death and all that emotion boils to the surface and bam.

Kakashi experianced the death of his father as well as Obito then Rin. We know he saw Obitos death for sure so he had to only recall this event and let the emotion boil to the surface and bam.

Emo activated !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Banned
    anybody nos what chapter Kabuchimaru appers again